Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? (6585 Views)

Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by johnpaul1101(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
to tell you the truth, it havnt been longed i joined nairaland....i think it should be this year that i joined it....but since then, my mathematical academic life has grown miraculously...due to the help of some mathematicians i met in this forum, all thanks to God and to the creator of this forum
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Artistree: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=~Bluetooth]

Don't let us make this about us.I won't have bothered but since you were bitching about bad usage of English language here,that was why I had to correct you.I'm sure you meant intelligent ones
Thanks for noting...

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
mollytinrox: 1. Someone i met here sent me a job link. i got the job.
2. i found love. my present boyfriend is someone i met on NL.
3. i'm now so current, and i read everything before everyone else at home/office
Am so happy for you sis.I hope your love blossoms to everything you have ever dreamt of.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by puffpuff: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland makes me to know how tribalistic, aggressive and non-objective we are in Nigeria.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Freiburger(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom: I learnt Nigerian gurls are ugly with loudmouth angry angry
Phock a b-itch dont tease a b-tch. lipsrsealed
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by yuzedo: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
It madeth me to lie down in the green pastures...cheesy
.. But I haven't seen a punnys since I join in 2003! sad angry
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

No, i dont like u people sad

What's wrong with them ? Cuz they don't have blonde hair ?
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
I met someone on Nairaland who is now a very good friend, and I've learnt a lot from him. And...Shymexx inspires me...that guy is a genius and I admire him, so somehow I get a level of inspiration from NL.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by BANGASOUP1: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bolushalom: I met someone on Nairaland who is now a very good friend, and I've learnt a lot from him. And...Shymexx inspires me...that guy is a genius and I admire him, so somehow a get a level of inspiration from NL.

so
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ganys: In other threads, i have seen people bragging about being on Nairaland since 2006 but couldnt mention one thing they gained from this site.
Personally, i believed that Nairaland is a life changing Forum where different people with different background converge.
This site had add more value to my financial life and equipped me to become who i am today. Im not trying to advertise for Seun here (Im sure his Head will be Swelling now wink), Im just trying to be honest.
Since You Joined Nairaland, Has it add any Value to your life?
Share your Experience with us here

YES WOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked ! I CAN GOSSIPPPP VERY WELL NOW grin grin grin grin

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by okpurukata(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
The health section helped me immensely. The current routine drug taken by my family member who is a sickler was introduced to me here on NL. Thanks to NL.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
BANGA SOUP:

so
So...it answers the question the Op asked. U don't have to make any comment you know.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by holyvirgin: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bolushalom: I met someone on Nairaland who is now a very good friend, and I've learnt a lot from him. And...Shymexx inspires me...that guy is a genius and I admire him, so somehow a get a level of inspiration from NL.
Babe you are on a long thing. Shymexx inspires you?
ROTFLMAO....
undecided
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
holyvirgin:
Babe you are on a long thing. Shymexx inspires you?
ROTFLMAO....
undecided
Yeah, he does.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
How to insult, who to insult, where to insult and how to get insulted.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by DonCarlos1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
1. I learnt the Nigerian youth has learnt nothing from the past. Full of personal mission, does not believe in his country, national discourses are viewed with highly-tainted ethnic and religious prisms.

2. I have learnt that the age-long battle of the sexes is on-going.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
In truth I'm cracking my brain to know how this site has impacted positively in my life, don't seem to be able to identify any.

Still thinking..........................................
BRB
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by 2sexy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash: (1)nairaland Crack me up and give me diffrent views about issues

(2)Nairaland make me worryless and act more
(3)Nairaland find my best bud and Made me fall in love again
(4)Girls like Idowu,Vikins,kittykat,and debreif08,guys like mr cork, 2sexy grin(Beef where that guy dey sef lipsrsealed) and STPAT1 grin cheesy smiley make me love nairaland every day
Thanks All

Ashiri ti tu ooooo/ Vikin WAS RIGHTA AFTER ALL... I AM DANCING MOONWALK ON Billy Jean! yay!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by abrahym(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
am here since 2007 but off and one. i have gain alot i must admit
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
smh
Tho same here grin cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
I learn not to take life soo serious. grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by dickhardener: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Artistree: With the kind of English some pple speak here, I wonder what else Nairaland did for them without helping them learn from the intelligent ones herein.
I'v learnt oversabi isn't an attribute to covet, and no matter how much you think you know there are people with a wider horizon of knowledge.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tellwisdom: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's wrong with them ? Cuz they don't have blonde hair ?

They are fccking ugly people who but hide behind computer and run their mouth angry angry
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
How to insult and engage in an e-fight for hours!!

I get inspired from reading posts by Debrief08, Sisi Kill, & Kobojunkie. I can't emphasize enough on how much I love some of their posts. Great ladies! kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Oahray: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
lmao grin you forgot to mention how to be an atheist. tongue
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by suspectx(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland has given me an insight into the mindset of most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by rainbowb(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
dimples*:
BREAKING NEWS:
RIHANA IS DEAD.

Rihana died yesterday around 7:15pm. According to a reliable source, she was said to die after an unsuccessful operation that was performed on her recently. Her burial is to be fixed during the weekend. Rihana Okechukwu is a girl of 22 years from ahiazu mbaise LGA imo state, Nigeria

Spacebook*
mtchew
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by greaterlove(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
I love the concept behind nairaland. I see it as the e-Agora where minds come to discuss issues. Like the Agora of ancient greece its also a market place where despite the presence of minds like socrates, pluto and their peers you also have those who make noise at varying levels in the market. The ability to listen to the wise on nairaland and ignore the noise markers ( no offence intended) has really been off help. Also using this opportunity to say congrats to seun and the staff of nairaland on reaching 1,000,000 members.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Bluediamond1(f): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

This are some of the things hv benefited since i joined this forum, if u havin a bad day, just log on to nairaland, you definately find a mad man that would crack ur rib
you got it.u r sure 2 av filled day here.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by hrykanu231(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yea, it has added so much value 2 my life. Ranging from some good threads that make it 2 front page and accompanying comments. I just keep learning 4 this forum almost on daily basis. But, the following. Are things I have learnt here;
Never give any news without source- them fit kill u 4 here if u try am(u will here tyns like no source and u guys are here spewing rubbish....mstchweeeee)
Never post ur comment or thread without proof reading- Wole soyinka's plenty here. Omo come see as I dey proof read anytn wey I write 4 house n office.
It is highly INFORMATIVE...once again congrats 2 Seun
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:
I bookmarked a page in the health section about a lady complaining about her small bre*ast and the comments by the guys are fu'c'king and wickedly hilarious.that is the only thing i like about nL.
post the link pls. Thanx!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by femi2131: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
Among everything that nairaland has contributed to my life is sense of humor..I enjoy every bit of my time here..thank you seun osewa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / 2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.