Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? (6583 Views)

Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
mollytinrox: 1. Someone i met here sent me a job link. i got the job.
2. i found love. my present boyfriend is someone i met on NL.
3. i'm now so current, and i read everything before everyone else at home/office
please how can one make friends on nairaland? i admire d way some peoople relate here. infact, i ve read a lot of intelligent comments by some nairalanders.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
It improved my agberoism and magaism business.

now wen i tell any excrembre to press 'p', who born dem to question moi?

its ur gal Ogbosky d badosky aka fi mi le joor! cool cool cool
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by AfroBlue(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
NL go make me pigeon improve to understand nollywood movies. grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
How has NL added value to my life sef?
Mostly by providing information.
And other ways too numerous to mention.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by AndreUweh(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint: ***Tomakint tells Seun to keel down, he obliged (Nigbati o ni choice cheesy cheesy) and starts the Prayer of the Millennium; 'Ori aje a gbe o, O ni ku ni keekee, Aiye o ni rehin e, fun ise kabiti tio se ni pase Nairalandu ti o daasile yii, gbogboro bayi ni owo n yoo ju ori lo, bee lo se maa yoo ju awon ota re lo, ni Oruko Jesu Kristi Oluwa wa (Amin) cool***
Ni oruko Jesu Oluwa wa, amin.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
e.code:
Nairaland religion section is filled with insane people. I thank God for his Word that has dwell in me richly if not that section would have dent my faith and believe in God. I've stay clear that section or better still censor thread that i read in there.

typical xtian COWARD! TUFIA! angry

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by BarryX(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
I joined rather late,but I've really seen people with large and out-of-the-world brilliance plus undeniably mad and wacky fellas , informative, educative and entertaining, an all-rounder shit! Thumbs up !!! What's the name again Seun right !!!

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by lifesabeach: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland is highly entertaining because everyone on nairaland is on some sort of dope,mine being prayer dope... "Bizarre" is entertaining, right? cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by NEROSKY(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Havilah93: making me realise that nobody is an island of knowledge......

and no matter how much you think you know, there's someone who knows better, just a little more...

No matter how worse you think your situation is, you are still better than someone.

well said ... that's what am up to...anyway you've said it all
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by NEROSKY(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
ngoziliz: please how can one make friends on nairaland? i admire d way some peoople relate here. infact, i ve read a lot of intelligent comments by some nairalanders.

na woman she bi na..
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by surveycash(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2013

Get Nigerian news updates
Stay connected with my fellow forex traders
Sell my stuff.
Made friends

Check my profile - Follow me, I follow back. cheesy

Thanks.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by NEROSKY(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Artistree: Nairaland actually is the best place to be anytime, anyday.It's informative and there's no telling the level of knowledge I've garnered within the short period I've been a member.
I was introduced to the forum by my younger sister and since then it has become an addiction.
Never a day goes by without coming here and I definitely find something new and interesting!
Didn't mean to derail the thread, but please how do I create my own thread?
I am more of an observer and occasional poster but most times I wish I could create a thread but don't know how to cos I'm relatively new.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance...

very simple .. just ping me
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2013
BarryX: I joined rather late,but I've really seen people with large and out-of-the-world brilliance plus undeniably mad and wacky fellas , informative, educative and entertaining, Thumbs up !!! What's the name again Seun right !!!
i have read some very intelligent posts and comments here and i am impressed.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by fflamingo(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2013
I used to be a nairaland since the days I don't know what yahoomail is the register part alwaz asked ur yahoo address but thank to a freind that gave me his yahoomail. Since then have not turn back. Nairaland has lemme gat the chance of gaining admission even my level of reason ... I owe nairaland some pence
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by free2ryhme: 12:57am On Jan 19, 2013
nairaland is a waste of MB
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Value to my life?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
For me,It is just a place to goof around and stab a few faceless deserving nincompoops from time to time
Where else does one have the opportunity to do that ?
In real life I am a professional woman,wife,mother,well respected amongst my peers
On nairaland I can be my alter ego,be my real calculated self,be an agbero if I want to
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland can change you in a positive way if you want and negative way also.

Nairaland is informative,educating and entertaining...............

Ever since I joined the forum,no dull moment for me,

God bless Oluwaseun Osewa

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2013
babyosisi: Value to my life?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
For me,It is just a place to goof around and stab a few faceless deserving nincompoops from time to time
Where else does one have the opportunity to do that ?
In real life I am a professional woman,wife,mother,well respected amongst my peers
On nairaland I can be my alter ego,be my real calculated self,be an agbero if I want to

So we plenty? grin grin grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Peachnews: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland has made me wiser to beware of Nigerians I meet on the internet.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by bleeztouch(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2013
So so so much
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ogoplus: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2013
I come here to get informed.

But right now, NL is an addiction I am trying hard to break.

It is so bad my collegues and bosses have caught viewing NL too many times.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by razznaija(f): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2013
tellwisdom: I learnt Nigerian gurls are ugly with loudmouth angry angry

I also learnt that naija guys are wor wor, very black and rude. No home training at all and very local ( especially the ones that are based at home).
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2013
Keneking:

You mean hear?
D update is unending, it thus broadens my horizon. Plus, I've met a whole lot of great writers here whch i neva tot i cud find.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tellwisdom: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
razznaija:

I also learnt that naija guys are wor wor, very black and rude. No home training at all and very local ( especially the ones that are based at home).
Shey make I like your comment?? sad
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Ni oruko Jesu Oluwa wa, amin.
Yo Andre, where av u been lately? Omo Seun deserves more than that, the guy has really tried so much and he has succeeded in putting his name on the World Map of achievers, thank God he graduated from my Alma Mater (of the Greatest Ife, OAU) grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by salt1: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
The Fun and the fights on NL!

It's not just the news but the multiple perspectives on the news that I enjoy.

In real life, I've never received half the insults I received from Muslims on NL. But rather than annoying me, I found them so hilarious.

My only problem is that the site is addictive
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by obi4eze(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland has some great info. I got info on glo browsing on NL. Maybe we could do better if we stop the insults, abuses and curses. Thanks.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by razznaija(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
tellwisdom:
Shey make I like your comment?? sad

For what??
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by dearfriend: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2013
when i wan laugh i go come nairaland. nairaland don add value of debt for my head, dey recharge steady!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
NL provides a platform to see into people's mind: the gud, the bad &the ugly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Plastic Surgery Addict Died After Suffering From A Seizure During / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge / Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.