Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. (6922 Views)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Woged2005(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
The lady in question is 28yrs, the man is about 35/37yrs. They’ve been dating without s,ex for the past one year..the man has a job but the lady only has a menial job and occasionally asks for his help as boyfriend. Suddenly the man exploded last week, and sent her this angry email below. The girl doesn’t want to end the relationship but want to negotiate a peaceful settlement- some suggested options by friends are:

1).Let him go
2).Allow him to see other girls, and don't be jealous
3).perform other types of s.ex for him (oral, with hand, coital with panties on, etc no penetration).
4).Let him do it (suggestion mostly by guy). etc.

She’s afraid he might do it and abandon her. Shocked, speechless and short of words. Any suggestion how to respond to this? Seriously, confusion galore!

Read his email below:

“Look baby, you can’t date a 37yrs old man who has been se.xually active for the past 12 years and tell him you want to date him without se.x. What am I supposed to do when I want to have it- look for a LovePeddler? Yet you want me to be faithful to you? You don’t want se.x but you want me to buy you gifts, hair weaves, give you money, take you to restaurants and concerts like other girls. What do I get - texts : ‘luv u’. ‘miss u’, ‘gotcha’, ‘lol’, ‘lmao’,etc when I am not sure you do?

For your info, ladies who want to wait till they marry don’t date. They marry by ‘God’s will’ through prayers, prophesies, and miracles. If you can’t take care of me, I can’t do same for you either. You told me you are not a virgin. I am tired of girls like you who take advantage of good men who respect women, but when you meet a ‘bad boy’ who beats you, slaps you, treat you like an object, you cry for him, beg him, kneel down to lick his thing, and do anything he says, and say “he beats me because he is jealous because he loves me..it’s my fault” . You’re a typical ‘smart’ naija girl! America hasn’t changed you. Please the rule is ‘if you don’t give, don’t ask’. Anyway I don’t blame you” (end)
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by biolabee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
what is her hope for the relationship and why does she not want to sleep wit him

PS we have been waiting for you on the guy who stayed away from his kids
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Woged2005(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
biolabee: what is her hope for the relationship and why does she not want to sleep wit him

PS we have been waiting for you on the guy who stayed away from his kids

Like any relationship. Nothing is certain in these days. People are getting jilted even at the alter. Mariage promise is no by mouth in African tradition..
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by biolabee(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
then i think the decision is hers to make

Most importantly she has to ensure she is economically empowered cos no man wants a liability
If no s.ex is that important to her she shd stick to her principles
if not its her choice

but for me settling herself first is the main thing

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by baby124: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
OP

You again!? Go back to the wahala thread you opened some questions are waiting for you there. Not even going to get sucked into this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
From the look of things it is obvioius d man is frustrated,angry and pushed to the wall and now he has said what he wants in his relationship and is not mincing words,since the lady is not ready to give him,she should just let him go and let someone who meets his expectations date him,the lady should go and date someone who will be ready to control his sexual appetite till marriage.in my opinion they are not compatible especially in ways of reasoning so the guy should just free her asap.however if the girl was a virgin i would have said its worth the wait buy since shes not a virgin,she should cut the crap,o'npo akisa njebele.mshewww.the guy doesnt deserve her,i hate hypocritical babes like her
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by bigheart2013(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
baby_123: OP

You again!? Go back to the wahala thread you opened some questions are waiting for you there. Not even going to get sucked into this one undecided

yes
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by IfeLuvely: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
DUMP ASAP, do not let anyone compromise your belief, what a waste of space-the man i mean, is sex food?
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Woged2005(f): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
baby_123: OP

Aaaaaaah! hahahaha! How you dey? Na u run comot o na! I did an update there today. U know ur sista I no be big woman. na so-so work me I dey do for this oyinbo land to get chop. The thing don taya ur sista o. Make you dey pray for me make I find beta. na small time I get I dey carry do Nairaland. One luv!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kuylie, calm down na, the venom too much.

The only problem I have with your friend is wanting to receive money from a man she isn't married to. She should live within her means and stop looking on any man to meet her needs.
Apart from that I have no problem on her needing to stay off s3x.
However its hard to expect a man to fund your lifestyle when you are not giving him anything back, that's why we encourage hard work and self sufficency, so when you say NO, You can say it with confidence.
Its hard to take a stand and go cap in hand begging for money.
Imagine the content of the mail where he lists her various demands, if she NEEDS those things she can work extra hours and get them. Or else she will have to sell her body to get them.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Woged2005(f): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
debrief08: Kuylie, calm down na, the venom too much.

The only problem I have with your friend is wanting to receive money from a man she isn't married to. She should live within her means and stop looking on any man to meet her needs.
Apart from that I have no problem on her needing to stay off s3x.
However its hard to expect a man to fund your lifestyle when you are not giving him anything back, that's why we encourage hard work and self sufficency, so when you say NO, You can say it with confidence.
Its hard to take a stand and go cap in hand begging for money.
Imagine the content of the mail where he lists her various demands, if she NEEDS those things she can work extra hours and get them. Or else she will have to sell her body to get them.

Hmm! ma debrief08 you are supposed to be a counselor. Please setup an office. For some reason all your posts are very soothing, and calm nerves. No matter how hot one is, when one reads your post she calms down...ice cream. Please o, ma if you get brother wey get your personality, hmmm recommend me o. cheesy cheesy. Ur sista never get o! naija men for US dey do shakara here. Na dem sabi
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Gambrosia: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
LET HIM GO!LET HER GO! kiss

I don't believe in 'unequal yolking' OF ANY KIND! kiss

The reason I think these 'so-called CHRISTIANS' are hypocrites! The stoopid woman is dating. . .and CHOPPING the dude's money without giving him SE-X? grin She siddon for phone dey make mouth like 'lmao'. . . 'luv you'. . . 'miss you'? Must be a NLANDER FOR SURE!!!! grin

AWON BABALAWO-HOLY-NWENJE, SECONDARY-VAJIN MMUO! After phocking all the pastors and ra-pists all over 'UNIVERSITY KAPOOSES'! cheesy
Na now she wanno turn 'born-again'? When e don reach my turn?
SHE MUST BE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! angry

Imagine a so-called born-again who does not wanno phock hooking up with another so-called born-again who wants to PHOCK!

What a curse! grin

[b]“Look baby, you can’t date a 37yrs old man who has been se.xually active for the past 12 years and tell him you want to date him without se.x. What am I supposed to do when I want to have it- look for a LovePeddler? Yet you want me to be faithful to you? You don’t want se.x but you want me to buy you gifts, hair weaves, give you money, take you to restaurants and concerts like other girls. [size=20pt]What do I get - texts : ‘luv u’. ‘miss u’, ‘gotcha’, ‘lol’, ‘lmao’,[/size] wink etc when I am not sure you do?

[size=25pt]For your info, ladies who want to wait till they marry don’t date.[/size] wink They marry by ‘God’s will’ through prayers, prophesies, and miracles. If you can’t take care of me, I can’t do same for you either. [size=29pt]You told me you are not a virgin. wink wink wink wink wink[/size] I am tired of girls like you who take advantage of good men who respect women, but when you meet a ‘bad boy’ who beats you, slaps you, treat you like an object, you cry for him, beg him, kneel down to lick his thing, and do anything he says, and say “he beats me because he is jealous because he loves me..it’s my fault” . You’re a typical ‘smart’ naija girl! America hasn’t changed you. Please the rule is ‘if you don’t give, don’t ask’. Anyway I don’t blame you” (end)[/b]

The girl is not even a VAJIN sef!
Rubbbbbbbbbbish!
ANOTHER NL SECONDARY 'ASBSTINENCE' VAJIN FOR CHRIST! grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

The man get time sef! I will not waste my time on such a 'DYSFUNCTIONAL' BUSHITO! cheesy

IN THIS 2013. . . .? BUSHMEATS! angry

3 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by baby124: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gambrosia: LET HIM GO!

I don't believe in 'unequal yolking'!

The reason I think these 'so-called CHRISTIANS' are hypocrites!@
Imagine a so-called born-again who does not wanno phock hooking up with a nother so-called born-again who wants to PHOCK!

What a curse! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by bigheart2013(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
chaircover: You cant have your cake and eat it.

You either take money from a man and be at his mercy and beck and call or you live within your means no matter how little and you raise your head up high.

I dont know where all this a man must buy me weave and phonecard came from. God help me if I came home with something that my parents hadnt bought for me. I was doing biz and making my own money in higher institution. Women should stop selling themselves for bits of horse hair. We are worth a lot more than that.

@chaircover, Gbam!! On point. In fact, 12 gbozaas!! for u in the air (with den gun please), as we say in school in those days. I love women of integrity! Pikins don spoil finish! - they want $350 black berry, they want help with rent, they want Brazil hair ($250), they want to attend J'Lo's concert ($150), yet they claim born-again when the man taps them on the bed to roll over. Born-agains are not supposed to be materialistic! I have one like that in Nigeria now milking me dry yet nothing for me

In fact 3 more gbozaaas for @chaircover (this time with double barrel).
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Madam CC I remember when a guy I wasn't dating dropped a gold chain abi braclet in my house, my mother nagged and nagged even kept malice till I returned it.
I no know again 100k Hair and phone haba.

Poster Love, Thanks for the compliment, I wish I had a brother oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by damiso(f): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2013
As my yoruba people will say,what you will not eat dont put it near your nose.

Its all well and good to practise abstinence but abeg a kept woman cannot afford to be picky.I hate beggars i.e.Buy me a blackberry,recharge card,brazilian hair.I guess its my upbringing but i really do not know how to beg a man to get me stuff.Even my hubby sef i just maybe say it in passing that i like something and he buys it as a suprise.I dont know how to ask people for stuff cos i could feel so slighted if they say No.So if i want something i buy it if i can afford it,if not i forget about it.Chikena.I am learning sef as i grow older that most of these things we women place premium add no value to you.Its just to keep up with the joneses.That designer bag that i cant even carry now cos i have to have another bag for baby things cry

I know people who can beg from a corpse.Just say i like you next thing is buy me recharge card like how cheap can one be?If you cant afford brazilian must you fix brazilian?Has darling yaki or xpression finished in the market grin.I guess being content and able to stand by ones principles is very important for a woman.If she was not asking for stuff from the guy,he probably would not have anything to attack her on but the fact that he has physical needs that need to be met.

My hubby said one of the things that really attracted him to me was how i was so embarassed and appalled when he asked me for my bank details when we first started dating.I came to London on holidays and was going back. He was in manchester at the time and so he was like do you have anybody's account i can pay in some money for you.I said why?He said cant i give you money.And am like erm No.We just started dating then and i felt why was this guy wanting to give me money.I felt sooo embarassed.I was such a Daddy girl and felt its insulting for a guy you just started seeing to be offering you money.Hubby jokes(as a former omo boy grin)that was the first time that had ever happened with a naija girl.He was like it would even be the girl that would say ehen se you know am going to Naija next week,wont you send me something grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Genius100: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2013
The guy is 100% correct. The babe better drop action,. It's in her interest as well. What if she marries the guy and find out he's a premature ejaculator.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 19, 2013
I'm laughing soo hard here cheesy cheesy.... Like @greatgod will say Na long throat she dey do OLE!!... On top wetin? she no be virgin sef .... bros waka pas Abeg for where?

I'm waiting for some bull post to support this gal ... #continues trampoline jump# TGIF grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by greatgod2012(f): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Sometimes, when i read a post like this, i get irritated, i wonder where some ladies are bred or let me say, some ladies do not have what is called integrity at all, and they will be complaining that their men are autocratic, they are authoritarian, they shout on them, they order them around.....blah,blah,blah.....why wont they? When d ladies involved have thrown their self respect into d thrash by asking d man they never get married to carry all their financial burden. Smh, if i were a man, there is no way i will respect such a lady.

I have shared my story here once or twice, when i was courting my huuby, we sat down and talk about how d courting process will go.......no premarital sex from me and no any form of gift from you! Dont use gift to kill my sense of reasoning. I dont want to use sex to tie you down and i dont want you to give me any gift, dont use gift to rob me of my sense of reasoning,so that, when any of us feels like quiting d relatinship, it wont be like im used and dumped and you wont feel like i fool you, i dont want my conscience disturbed and to d Glory of God and stern decision, we were able to achieve that till we did our first introduction.
I lived within my means, i was working then, but in a private school, i never go for expensive things, even till now, i dont buy expensive things, i was always contempted, i gathered self respect for my self, even some of my friends nicknamed me tomboy.....i never see what i cant achieve myself, i always ask myself....what if im created as a man?, afterall, i have seen men who collect d same amount i collect as salary and they take care of their family, why will i then think that its man that should be responsible for my financial obligations.... I cant imagine a human being like myself shouting at me, God forbid! When i am not a burden to you.......awwww, so demeaning. He gets my respect and i also get his respect, he always say he want our daughter to have d same mentality i have, and by d grace of God, she will be like that.

I love d man in d post, just lke my pple in Ijebu says.......eni to ba sowo kuduru gbowo lowo okunrin, gbodo setan lati "gbepon" ...........(she who knows how to collect money from man must be ready to collect kpetus as well.) na long throat dey worry that lady, she be thief, she dey even thief d man's smartness. Abeg, im out........smh once again.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2013
[quote author=Woged2005] You don’t want se.x but you want me to buy you gifts, hair weaves, give you money, take you to restaurants and concerts like other girls. What do I get - texts : ‘luv u’. ‘miss u’, ‘gotcha’, ‘lol’, ‘lmao’,etc when I am not sure you do?

quote]

IOH my God this is so funny. Thanks poster for making me laugh so hard.

My advice tell her to get a job and stop living off a man shes not married to.

Because even if she give him sex 2 times a day he still will have no self respect for her if she hangs all her financial burdends on him.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by ITbomb(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2013
In the suggestions. I didn't see anyone saying they should get married.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2013
They should simply drop each other and move on with other partners that suits their tastes.. Some women here, saying they won't take a dime from a guy when dating and can live within their means? Possibly to an extent but I honestly doubt it... Why? Because there are times, nasty financial situations occur , that u didn't budget for, and you can't ask your parents , friends are giving excuses abt not having, so what will u do 2 solve the situation as an independent babe, that Won't in quote depend on yur guy for any money?..
My dear, u will still ask him for money.. Forget story, that I don't ask any guy am dating, I can take care of my own bills... All, na lie.... Fafafa fowl..!
And let's assume, u stick to your theory of not asking at all, till probability u guys get married... He is not going to help u when yur down, cause while u guys are dating, u can handle everything on yur side... So why change or ask me for money when we r married?.. The guy will be like , yur not serious .
That's one problem, some couples face at home.. They won't say it out but thats what they face, then to cover face, the wife will start having lovers to care for her needs finncially..
Guys here hailing enough Gbosas for babes saying such, thinking its the right thing to do from babes....No wahala, when situations starts unfolding in the house.... U will still be the same man that will come online, complaining my wife is cheating on me...
Men, u can't run away from your responsibility, no matter how independent the woman is...just my two cents,sha
My husband still gives me money for upkeep, even though I own a company... And we help each other, if anyone is down... Cos not everyday is Christmas..

5 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Thank goodness the guy has finally woken up, she should offer the pomo or he should bounce. But at that age, why is he not married?
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2013
Victoria, How is Black Berry and Brazillian wig an emergency or necessity?
I earn a lot and still don't have brazzilian wig, I use the cheapest Black berry, not because I can't afford too but because they are not NECESSITIES.
How does a student or young girl make that a priority?

If he helps out with books and important items and she has presented herself respectfully believe me he wouldn't send such a nasty disrespectful email.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by biolabee(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2013
ITbomb: In the suggestions. I didn't see anyone saying they should get married.

Woged2005:

Like any relationship. Nothing is certain in these days. People are getting jilted even at the alter. Mariage promise is no by mouth in African tradition..
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2013
I never said blackberry is a necessity or Brazilian weave... I don't use neither of them, even when I can afford to buy them.. I see such things as total waste of money... Am saying girls that claim to be so independent, that don't ask for a dime on serious issues apart from hair, body cream or iPad... Should rethink or shouldnt fool any one... Cos they are not that independent.. Or will be grumbling inward.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2013
And he sent that email, because he is frustrated sexually.... He needs sex, when he is supposedly dating? Haba, body no be wood.... Even though his gf thinks differently... That's y , they should split there date other pple who fits their tastes .
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2013
Vicky.... Listen well well... Not everybody will collect from their boyfriends/fiancée during courtship ... It's called principle.... Stop generalizing with your own way of life and listen or even ask questions... These are married women talking and I see why they should lie bout it ...for what o Abeg?... Foul indeed!

When I was courting my hubby.....he asked me every-time to check if I don't have what he's about to get me except flowers....I lived in a house in school and didn't lack anything cos Daddy spends weekend once a month (I think ) so the house is stocked ... that'll last me till he comes back with enough pocket money and latest Saudi gold coming in every year from Daddy.

Not everybody will wait for money from somebody else's sweat. ...,,And it has nothing to do with how to run your finances in marriage .... It's called planning and requires a real talk.,.... and it's been discussed here gazillion times here.

( don't get me started with my 'unbecoming'.... I need to zzzzz more grin)

2 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2013
A man is not a money machine, He will help out sometimes but the constant demand for money for frivilous things is what a lot of us find amazing.
Sometimes when I hear or see Men writing bad things about ladies I get offended but when I see some demands some ladies make am amazed. Young girls asking for items worth over a hundred thousand, do you know how many days labor it takes to make a hundred thousand Naira? How many hours of work?
You demand it to throw into a phone you will get tired of when a new model comes and start demanding for another one.

If you know the importance of dignity in Labor I am sure you will not make disrespectful demands and no boyfriend will offend you with a mail like that
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2013
Ok. lipsrsealed
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2013
So Vicky by your theory she should give him s3x and receive the money in return, what does that make her?

Is that your defination of relationship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wedding Was Stoped By My Husband Because Of His Friend's Death / Zee World Destroyed My Home / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.