Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (9449 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Withdraw Your Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Your Local Bank Account / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by server123: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2013
Hey PayPal and Clickbank gurus,we need your attention here at www.nairaland.com/1172994/how-open-verify-usa-paypal
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2013
vizboy: To be frank with you most americans dont use paypal i have done business transaction with most of them what they mainly use is stp and payza. People that mostly use paypal is the philipine

That is not true.
By the way,when did STP came into existence and Alertpay got their users pissed off when they changed to payza and as well changed their policies all in the name of contesting with PayPal but they lost out as a lot of marketers that were using them including myself dumbed them as they change their policies while demanding for fresh renewal.

Anyway,most americans and american sites that I've worked with even are using strictly only PayPal for now which I had to dance to their tune and so likewise other Nigerians like myself as I know a lot of calls I receive daily for consultation on PayPal let alone clickbank as I know much about these two accounts[Not forming though].
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2013
vizboy:
they think we might try to hack the site and that one thing nigeria boys are know for. Right now lr has be hacked there is a software site created by a Nigeria that if you use to access your lr account all your funds will be transfer to the person whose lr acct no is attach to the software site

Forget!PayPal is highly secure.
I won't say more than this...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new:
I personally asked an American about Paypal and he had no idea.
What the heck is the big deal about them. I still insist they are not the most widely used payment processor. Do your research and show me a link that claims otherwise. cool

You might be right but large percentage of people in USA knows about it.

For example,there are lots of Nigerians that don't know anything about Liberty Reserve eventhough it's been widely used.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You might be right but large percentage of people in USA knows about it.

For example,there are lots of Nigerians that don't know anything about Liberty Reserve eventhough it's been widely used.
So what's the fuss about Paypal all about. Paypal is simply an email based Payment processor whcih makes it more easier for transactions. So it's most times good for small business owners who want something simple and easy to use. But for Big businesses, forget Paypal because there are more secured payment processors with dynamic web Applications. Some only put Paypal as a substitute.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by unclenna(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Clickbank accepts Nigeria IP but you need to be on UK IP the first time you want to register with UK address which can be bought legally from UK Mail Service Provider.

and for paypal concerning IP,you need to buy Dedicated IP/VPN which as an expert in this field,I worked on one very effective and cheap which goes for just N6,000 yearly against monthly $10 most Nigerians are paying to VPN providers such as worldvpn,hidemyass,microvpn and all sort.

You understand?
who told you that vpn cost $10 per month. Don't say what u don't know.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by eedriyz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sincerely speaking, we aint better off. We need paypal at least. Most of the big guys that tells you to stay away maintains one account at least. I've two paypals and I have a CB account. Which I intend to use later cos I'm building my lists right now. Paypal is the most used online bank and Clickbank is where best internet based products exists for maximum commissions. There are alternatives but the truth must be told...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by eedriyz(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
unclenna: who told you that vpn cost $10 per month. Don't say what u don't know.

It is you that was clueless. Vpnseek sells for $10/M, $25/3 months. Only hidemyass has it's own about $11
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by unclenna(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
unclenna: who told you that vpn cost $10 per month. Don't say what u don't know.
sorry I mean vps
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by DeGenius3(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
there are so many GOOD Nigerians who are working really well with both Clickbank and Paypal. it depends on you. if you can just discipline yourself to follow the strict rules of using the backdoor.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by IncomeTutor: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
3RNEST: i don't like the word Clickbank and Paypal they succk!! angry

I guess, it is because you don't know how to make money with
Clickbank or use Paypal to collect payments.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
eedriyz:

It is you that was clueless. Vpnseek sells for $10/M, $25/3 months. Only hidemyass has it's own about $11

Back in the days when I nornally use those common VPN providers service to access and operate my paypal,I've never used vpnseek before but I've used HMA Pro from hidemyass,microVPN,StrongVPN and WorldVPN but the best from my experience is still worldVPN and do not be deceived,HMA PRO from hidemyass is not good for PayPal for some good reasons.

You can even get A very effective & dedicated VPN IP for opening,verifying and accessing your PayPal account for one complete year without any problem for as low as N6,000 equivalent to approximately $40 guaranteed which is as well renewable.

Believe me.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
unclenna: sorry I mean vps

You don't need to go that far for VPS wasting your hard-earned cash.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by darkhand: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ the gurus

How do we handle the cell phone verification that the USA PayPal demands? This is one of the major problems that people have.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
darkhand: @ the gurus

How do we handle the cell phone verification that the USA PayPal demands? This is one of the major problems that people have.

Good and great question.

First of all,it is not a compulsory thing for you to open a USA verified PayPal though it's not a big deal as you can have that of non-european countries verified as they don't have stress like that of USA.As a matter of fact,I prefer that of non-european to that of USA as security of USA PayPal is kinda tight.

It's rare for that to come up except if you access your account from another IP or whichever but you can as well cancel that when prompted for another info to be requested.

But for sure,there is a solution to that,go to icall.com to register for free and download their app to be able to call US and Canada for free but can as well pay to get a US phone number which will ring on your PC if you are connected to the internet or better still on your Iphone if you have one on which you will install your app on.

You gat a dedicated US phone number like that that you can use for PayPal.
Simple...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
IncomeTutor:

I guess, it is because you don't know how to make money with
Clickbank or use Paypal to collect payments.

You are right but you too seems not to know to make cash into your PayPal.

You are still have better...

Just ...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Back in the days when I nornally use those common VPN providers service to access and operate my paypal,I've never used vpnseek before but I've used HMA Pro from hidemyass,microVPN,StrongVPN and WorldVPN but the best from my experience is still worldVPN and do not be deceived,HMA PRO from hidemyass is not good for PayPal for some good reasons.

You can even get A very effective & dedicated VPN IP for opening,verifying and accessing your PayPal account for one complete year without any problem for as low as N6,000 equivalent to approximately $40 guaranteed which is as well renewable.

Believe me.

Do you know the site to get Malaysia dedicated vpn apart from Vpnseek?
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

Do you know the site to get Malaysia dedicated vpn apart from Vpnseek?

Go to worldvpn.net but there is standard a VPN that works with all country PayPal but only with one PayPal account at once and even affordable.
I do use it as well.

Make your deep research on that too.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Go to worldvpn.net but there is standard a VPN that works with all country PayPal but only with one PayPal account at once and even affordable.
I do use it as well.

Make your deep research on that too.

There is no Malaysia VPN there, I used that of vpnseek and it does not open paypal site, although I have madr my research but seem not to see reliable one.

Any more option @ All
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Youngzedd:

There is no Malaysia VPN there, I used that of vpnseek and it does not open paypal site, although I have madr my research but seem not to see reliable one.

Any more option @ All

I don't use Malaysia but it seems I saw Malaysia VPN there or it might be somewhere else.

Anyway!I can get one Universal Dedicated VPN IP for you that will work perfectly with your Malaysian PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I don't use Malaysia but it seems I saw Malaysia VPN there or it might be somewhere else.

Anyway!I can get one Universal Dedicated VPN IP for you that will work perfectly with your Malaysian PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested.

I need it asap.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by redcliff: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Brand_new:
I personally asked an American about Paypal and he had no idea.
What the heck is the big deal about them. I still insist they are not the most widely used payment processor. Do your research and show me a link that claims otherwise. cool

Bro, you got it all wrong.. Paypal is the BIGGEST, i repeat, the BIGGEST online payment processor in the world. Trust me, where your VISA card wont work your paypal would save you. Please what kind of American did you ask that question? a hobo?

check this out now. Even the liberty reserve you love so much isn't as popular as Paypal even by a 10km stretch of road...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by arbitrage: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
darkhand: @ the gurus

I am not sure if the phone verification is a compulsory or just additional requirement whenever you have limitation issue with your existing US paypal. Ordinarily, it is the bank account and card addition that finalize the verification of the paypal and phone may come up if issues crop up during usage.

Nevertheless, you can get telephone numbers to use in 2 ways. Soft copy by using online US numbers from companies like Skype, eVoice and co. Google for many others that offer numbers across the world. Secondly, you can have your US/UK numbers by buying global roaming SIM card like globalsim.com and yackiemobile.com (onecardsim), etc, which some do sell in Shoprite, computer village, Nairaland some times.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
arbitrage:

I am not sure if the phone verification is a compulsory or just additional requirement whenever you have limitation issue with your existing US paypal. Ordinarily, it is the bank account and card addition that finalize the verification of the paypal and phone may come up if issues crop up during usage.

Nevertheless, you can get telephone numbers to use in 2 ways. Soft copy by using online US numbers from companies like Skype, eVoice and co. Google for many others that offer numbers across the world. Secondly, you can have your US/UK numbers by buying global roaming SIM card like globalsim.com and yackiemobile.com (onecardsim), etc, which some do sell in Shoprite, computer village, Nairaland some times.

Good one in here.You've really said well and as well let the cat out of the bag.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
redcliff:

Bro, you got it all wrong.. Paypal is the BIGGEST, i repeat, the BIGGEST online payment processor in the world. Trust me, where your VISA card wont work your paypal would save you. Please what kind of American did you ask that question? a hobo?

check this out now. Even the liberty reserve you love so much isn't as popular as Paypal even by a 10km stretch of road...

Thanks for this eye-opening post and being supportive that PayPal is well known.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by WhyAWhy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
redcliff:

I wonder oh, I make online payments ALL the time since I got to uk in 2009 and when I don't trust some payments enough to drop my credit card details, I use PAYPAL, the closest I have attempted to this is 2CheckOut. I have also deployed online payments for people to their website using paypal. No other payment processor comes close
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by fideco: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You don't need to go that far for VPS wasting your hard-earned cash.

I think is beta to go that far for VPS if you will get more quality result!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold The Richest Woman In Africa And Her Greedy Wealth / Dangote Vs Ibeto: Judge Wants Single Hearing / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.