Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (9450 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Withdraw Your Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Your Local Bank Account / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Gent: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi,I really need your help!
How can I transfer my funds from the money processors (stp, lr, payza, perfect money,) etc to my bank in nigeria?
Do I need a dollar account,can I use any of the banks,
do I need a master card, credit/ debit card, etc.
Please, somebody in the house should help out.
Thanks!
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by arbitrage: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gent:
How can I transfer my funds from the money processors (stp, lr, payza, perfect money,) etc to my bank in nigeria?
Thanks!

you can sell them to me except the stp and i will fund your accounts within minutes provided we agree on good rates. if you want to be paid in dollars, you will need to have dom account with any of access, union or uba to be paid in minutes. other banks' dom would be within 24 hours.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by arbitrage: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
aside my previous response, stp and payza have means of withdrawing to your bank account and either dom or naira account will receive from abroad but i doubt if stp will send to a bank domicile in Nigeria. for lr, payza and pm, you cannot send to bank account directly but sell to exchangers.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
fideco:

I think is beta to go that far for VPS if you will get more quality result!

I agree with you but how many Nigerians can afford that but there is how to get more quality result even cheaper
tested guaranteed!
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gent:
Thanks!

Most times and to go with the easiest way,carefully exchange to Liberty Reserve and sell to exchangers in Nigeria that will then get your money into your Nigeria Bank Account.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
arbitrage:

you can sell them to me except the stp and i will fund your accounts within minutes provided we agree on good rates. if you want to be paid in dollars, you will need to have dom account with any of access, union or uba to be paid in minutes. other banks' dom would be within 24 hours.

Good one here.thumbs up...
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by ugolucas: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
I changed my story a few months ago. Now Its history. Until you know how important it is, you wouldn't appreciate it.

Tell me any major business that can be done without PayPal! The sooner the subject is clear to you,
the quicker you'll want to visit this website...

http://www.cashbarrier.com

Making money online can be a really hard thing to do considering all one has to do to make money online;
Write articles, advertize on classifieds, social networking, social bookmarking, PayPal issues, networking
and co. It truly can be a lot to do. Especially with PayPal issues, after you have finally succeeded in
getting things done online. Without PayPal, at some point, you'll always get stock somewhere!

PayPal has generated the biggest money making barrier for Nigerians doing business online. But the rescure is here.

This is a secret I never like to reveal because I enjoy making business off those who pay me to buy things with
my PayPal especially for "Fiverrs". Using PayPal in Nigeria is "real". No IPs, No softwares. Just your modern, mobile phone or Pc and you become a paypal account owner.

If you are ready to own your own personal paypal account and not all the crap people put up here and there on the internet, do business in Nigeria, from Nigeria and anywhere with your paypal account, then...RUN, DRIVE or FLY
to this ONLY website.

NOTICE: Only 40 people are needed and will get their account before the service is stopped or concludeed!

Visit Now: http://www.cashbarrier.com
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by ugolucas: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)
Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate/Info Marketers!

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by oyeenwambada: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
lets make maximum use of the ones that accept us "at all at all na im bad pass" ie liberty reserve check these out for investment opportunities with liberty reserve www.lrbiz..com
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by paymember: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier!
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by conimo(m): 4:20am On Dec 04, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold The Richest Woman In Africa And Her Greedy Wealth / Dangote Vs Ibeto: Judge Wants Single Hearing / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.