Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? (11295 Views)

Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? / How To Exercise Your Brain To Make It Strong / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2013
PURPOSE OF THREAD: To have knowledge of how interested and committed nlanders are towards keeping their bodies fit and in good shape.

BODY OF THREAD:Exercise,as we all know,is any activity that requires physical effort, carried out especially to sustain or improve health and body fitness.
Given that some times,we "unintentionally" exercise our muscles through our daily activities like washing clothes,scrubbing floors,running errands,etc...this thread is however focused on the conscious/deliberate effort we make to maintain and improve our body fitness.

As for me,it's always once a week(usually Saturdays) and i go on for at least 3hours,either in a gym close by or just at home.

Over to you...how often do you try to keep fit?
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Everyday.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by lolaluv1(f): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2013
I just started again yesterday o.
This morning session was intense, reason why I have been drifting between sleepiness and wakefulness all day.
Inspite of the fact that I'm fagged out, I feel really good.

I plan on 6 days a week, with Sunday as my off day.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza: Everyday.
Whoa!...you must be in perfect shape grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2013
lola.luv:
I just started again yesterday o.
This morning session was intense, reason why I have been drifting between sleepiness and wakefulness all day.
Inspite of the fact that I'm fagged out, I feel really good.

I plan on 6 days a week, with Sunday as my off day.
That's a really decent schedule cool...i just hope you stay committed cos this exercise thingy can get boring at a time. smiley
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by lolaluv1(f): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
^
I'm using some workout tapes I got off youtube, so I'll be changing exercises every other week. That way, it won't get boring.

I feel really motivated though. I have that feeling I get when I'm really determined.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
Everyday.Sometimes I dance vigorously for hours.I could jes play and do anything that allows me move every part of my body.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Whoa!...you must be in perfect shape grin grin

grin My dear to be in shape no easy o. U know say me be plus size lady,,,so its extra work. To keep the tommy flat no be small thing o. And my oga doesn't want me to be that fat.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
lola.luv:
^
I'm using some workout tapes I got off youtube, so I'll be changing exercises every other week. That way, it won't get boring.

I feel really motivated though. I have that feeling I get when I'm really determined.
Wow! To go that far really shows u're determined.And thanks for the tip u just gave-''different work out tapes would make it less boring''. Big ups! cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vanneni: Everyday.Sometimes I dance vigorously for hours.I could jes play and do anything that allows me move every part of my body.
lmao @bolded...i trust what u can do.no be Vanneni again? grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin My dear to be in shape no easy o. U know say me be plus size lady,,,so its extra work. To keep the tommy flat no be small thing o. And my oga doesn't want me to be that fat.
Lol,i also don't want to be fat. So, keep it up and u'll have the body of a model in no time. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Lol,i also don't want to be fat. So, keep it up and u'll have the body of a model in no time. cheesy cheesy

grin shattap
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin shattap
Haha! You better claim my prophecy grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Haha! You better claim my prophecy grin grin

Nah, I'm already in shape. I'm just maintaining it. I can never be a size zero, I wasn't created to be so I don't crave for it. Chubby ladies rock! Just no belle fat........

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
It's funny cos I just got back from the gym. I try to gym everyday but sometimes my schedule won't allow it. Weekends are my only sure days. I maintain a minimum of three times a week and at least an hour for each day.

I get my daily cardio from combing and styling my hair. My hair is a tough cookie, it always leaves me breathless.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nah, I'm already in shape. I'm just maintaining it. I can never be a size zero, I wasn't created to be so I don't crave for it. Chubby ladies rock! Just no belle fat........
you already know...what thing I always make sure to do is an ab workout...well enough to the point where you have a flat belly but not six packs.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Yah true! Chubby is good to all who think it's good. Anyways,u be pretty lady so no lele. cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I get my daily cardio from combing and styling my hair. My hair is a tough cookie, it always leaves me breathless.
cheesy grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^

you have a dirty mind..
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella: ^^

you have a dirty mind..
Whatever that means...undecided
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
you already know...what thing I always make sure to do is an ab workout...well enough to the point where you have a flat belly but not six packs.

Belle fat na bad market o. I do a lot of ab workout. Then I'm strictly on veg/fruits diet. Still munch eba once in a while. grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
urgh..

here we go again, with the seriousness...maybe, I should have added the grinning emoticon.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Belle fat na bad market o. I do a lot of ab workout. Then I'm strictly on veg/fruits diet. Still munch eba once in a while. grin
I hate veggies, I think it's rabbit food. Fruits are a big part of my diet. Eba na once in a month thing, I prefer swallowing wheat...we gotta look good for the bed guys grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
I hate veggies, I think it's rabbit food. Fruits are a big part of my diet. Eba na once in a month thing, I prefer swallowing wheat...we gotta look good for the bed guys grin grin

grin grin and u consume a lot of meat right? I stopped eating meat tho sometimes my long throat dey almost cut. I'm strictly on fish/snail, periwinkle, etc. Yes o, we must look good for bed guys o. grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin and u consume a lot of meat right? I stopped eating meat tho sometimes my long throat dey almost cut. I'm strictly on fish/snail, periwinkle, etc. Yes o, we must look good for bed guys o. grin
I'm a confirmed meat lover. Meat is one of my shortcomings, I don't see myself giving it up even in the distant future. I hate white fish but I can eat oily fish (mackerel, anchovies, sardines etc). Apart from white fish and crayfish, I love seafood; shrimps, lobsters, periwinkle, crabs, oysters etc etc..I love them like no other..
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella: urgh..

here we go again, with the seriousness...maybe, I should have added the grinning emoticon.
Hey,i knew it was all a joke...maybe i should have added a smiling emoticon smiley
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
My bed guy even bought me a very fine canvas, so I go add jogging to my workout list.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ermm...derailing is highly prohibited grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
vivian chinaza: My bed guy even bought me a very fine canvas, so I go add jogging to my workout list.
hahahahahaha!! na small small o...from canvas, to bathing suit...na like dat he go dey go till he buys the bed finally.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Hey,i knew it was all a joke...maybe i should have added a smiling emoticon smiley
okies..
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by vivianc(f): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! na small small o...from canvas, to bathing suit...na like dat he go dey go till he buys the bed finally.

grin grin me wey don sweep floor since dey wait. If bed no ready, we go do am for floor, no time. grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: lmao @bolded...i trust what u can do.no be Vanneni again? grin
Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

105 Tested Hiv-positive During Lockdown In Ogun – Govt / Public Health Nigeria Condemns CACOVID's Attempt To Demonize BUA Over Vaccine / What's The Best Drug For Aborting A Less Than A Month Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.