Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? (11277 Views)

Nigerian Girls: Do You Exercise? / How To Exercise Your Brain To Make It Strong / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by binbass(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Do play football every sunday.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol...for exercise on wrist and fingers....how many words per minute do you type?
acidosis™:

Eating is a form of exercise.. (wrist)

Typing on the keyboard is another (fingers)
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by ichidodo: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
I do yoga. 2 hrs morning sessions b4 getin ready 4 work evryday cept weekends. Taekwondo practice sessions on saturdays cept when recoverin from an injury.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by claremont(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
I smash out phys sessions at least 3 times a week as a specific requirement to stay employed.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by 7footre(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
On the least four days a week in d morning wen I'm on a tight schedule and twice a day six times a week wen I'm not on a busy schedule.... I luv gym die with d good feeling tha comes ith it
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
everyday! my routine is like this 100 PRESS-UPs,50 SIT-UPs, 26mile marathon and my Elegant 50Kg CHROME DUMB bells(i will upload the picture in a moment) to compliment!
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by davida222(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
their are more Nigerian, ladies here with their Fat tommy... 90% of nairaland girls are vry Fat so u need to work out..
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by GboyegaD(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
lifesabeach: I do INSANITY work out series by Shaun-T. Google it. He's also the brain behind the exercise routine popularized by Paul Ryan in the U.S...Na die! grin and best of all, you don't need a gym. You get to huff and puff and fall flat on your face with no one laughing at you. Still you look good at the end.
Don't mind those girls who hit the gym, phishing for guys, with make up and tight work out clothes, pinging on BB when on the treadmill. Absolute nonsense angry

Does insanity works so well? I visit the gym regularly but I am also working to flatten my tummy.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by DonEwexco(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
binger: [b]Exercise,as we all know,is any activity that requires physical effort, carried out especially to sustain or improve health and body fitness.
Given that some times,we "unintentionally" exercise our muscles through our daily activities
so even to f*ck na exercise?cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by theripper: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
I dey do 20 PRESS-UPs once every 6months, after dat one, na to finish half tin of Bournvita to replenish calories wey lost. E dey work like jazz for my body and pple say i get Daniel Craig body.

5 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by oluwasola01(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
3 days a week
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Mercyu1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
I do exercise every morning although i do skip a day or two atimes especially wen i leave my house very early in d morning.But pls house,which exercise is best suitable 4 reducing fat belly.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by lifesabeach: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
GboyegaD:

Does insanity works so well? I visit the gym regularly but I am also working to flatten my tummy.

Works very well--IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT. I am very proud of my body but cannot expose my body through pics on nairaland. I'm just a private person. Give it a try but be sure to monitor your diet. Also, if you can help it, STOP EATING AFTER 7 or 8PM LATEST PLEASE!!
Do "insane abs" for your tummy. It is intense but effective. Shaun-T also has the "HIP-HOP ABS" series too. Its dance work outs that target tummy, thighs and your butt. Good luck!
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by AfroBlue(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
Cardiovascular workout 5 days a week and lifting 3 to 4 days.

topic related

The Strongest Man You've Never Heard Of: CT Fletcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xXsdWRaFw
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by dubem3(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
If am working, about 5 km On Saturday mornings and of am off work, every day of the week.
That's exclusive of intermittent sit UPS and Press UPS.exercise can really be boring if you are alone.so once in a while I skip it.but I take walks and climb stairs.
My life is a walk out routine generally.
But my Belle never flat as I want. E no big but e no flat
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mercy-u:
I do exercise every morning although i do skip a day or two atimes especially wen i leave my house very early in d morning.But pls house,which exercise is best suitable 4 reducing fat belly.
Neithere eat nor drink for a whole six months.
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Mercyu1(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Vanneni: Neithere eat nor drink for a whole six months.
hahahaha U want me dead?
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Onlinebiz2012: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Belle fat na bad market o. I do a lot of ab workout. Then I'm strictly on veg/fruits diet. Still munch eba once in a while. grin

Nwa oma can u share some of ur vegetable recipes? I eat fruits but hv found it difficult to prepare vegetables (cooking no be my forte). Cheers
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Don Ewexco:
so even to f*ck na exercise?cheesy
lol...of course it is. grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Burntcoal(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
lol @some comments here. I execise 4days i a week i jog for 30 mins and strectching for anoda 20 mins. Bliv me it aint easy to hurdle urself on d road as early as 6:00am wit al d neighbours staring. Den sum days i skip like 1500 sit ups and crunches like 50 all for dis flat belly and d bed guy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by adexsimply(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Rooneyboy:

oh boi this ur post funny sha grin grin grin
really? it was not meant to be funny grin grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Aggrippa: everyday! my routine is like this 100 PRESS-UPs,50 SIT-UPs, 10Km marathon and my Elegant 50Kg CHROME DUMB bells(i will upload the picture in a moment) to compliment!

Guy 10k is NOT a marathon... Thats 20 miles short of a marathon. Its not even half a marathon undecided
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella: binger dey use juju, I swear...how all his threads dey enter frontpage?
lol...my mimito, na the same juju u use on me,they work the wonders. cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by davida222(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mercy-u:
Stop eating bush rat or Goat...
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
twice a year
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Burntcoal(f): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
davida222: Stop eating bush rat or Goat...
dis one got to me cant stop laughin now my kids r wonderin wats wrong with mama. Lol bush rat? R u for real
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by clerkent(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
me na evry morning press up 2okg.3timex a wik freaky for ma gal tinz.nw im ushers replica
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Joeblis(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mercy-u:
dont mind this jokers,if you wana reduce your belly then you definitetly going to step up your game in "sit ups".
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by fukcwitme(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
60 minutes of spinning Mon, Wed, and Fri
P90x Tues and Thursdays
And I try to fit in pilates here and there
I keep my workout regime interesting by having a workout buddy
Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Sike(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Every 24hours.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Exercise Your Body? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Once in 2 days. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! / Help Stomach Ulcer / How To Cure Stomach Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.