Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians (37650 Views)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / Capacity Of Nigerian Car Manufacturing Industry Rises By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by sandee575(f): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2013
The car truly looks Nigerian, PATHETIC
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by dominique(f): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

To be marketed by inspired motors . cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by juman(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2013
The students tried sha.

Considering that nigeria is a bad country and the students have the mind of get something done for their final project.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by GUNSLINGER: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2013
U call diz wheel barrow a car? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Litmus: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2013
You gata love Nigerians cool

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by GUNSLINGER: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Dis car tells u da true description of Nigeria. A HELL HOLE. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by djay1: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2013
coolVery impressive ...
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2013
Red-Light:
oga pimping a car and re-inventing a car is two different thing (ice cube didnt start pimping a car just by building death traps made outta cans) he love-vendor already made cars ... dont make everyone that doesnt support these idea look like a dream killer ...infact all the post should encourage the builder to up his game ..... my illiterate mechanic can build a car engine from scratch, his panel beater can build body of a car from scratch ... i dont see anything to be proud of here *no offense to the builder* except the car has some special features that will make it outstanding from all normal cars we see everyday... ... i read on nairaland about a man that built generator that could run on water ( thats what i call inevention. it will help nigerians that run generator on fuel everyday and spend some extra cash on pms) thats the drill bro... no one is hating or anything

I thought reinventing a car involves buying engine and panel beating scraps( from scrap village that sell right offs parts) together to make the new body?

These guys obviously probably lack resources and that's why the vehicle looked unfinished but that doesn't give anybody the audacity to trash their sweat and effort like this.... But hey ... That's Nigerians for you! Green white Green. cool
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by jayamy(f): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2013
wow thats quite impressive! smiley
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Jide, something tells me that you go fear to ride in that car.

Ofcourse .... it obviously needs more touches bumper to bumper.... scrap village and equipped Auto garage are all it takes for a better finished product cool but I ain't gonna trash it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by loveberry: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Make una make una own na? Be happy for him. Out of his little resources he made this. Encouragement is all he needs
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by taharqa: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Dem try joor....na small small
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by loveberry: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2013
jude33084:

You have asked a very Ǧ☺☺ϑ question wink
Why most of them dont go far is because they always assemble their projects.

I hope τhis one will make it out smiley

Make una make una own. bad belle
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by loveberry: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2013
Red-Light:
why cant nigerian students just invent something new that will be acceptable world over... we already have cars now so i dont see it as an invention... just a waste of time afterall no one is gonna drive or buy that ... what is the point in re inventing cars ...or is this car gonna be running on urine or water?

What have you done? Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by loveberry: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: is this a toy or wat?....waste of time and energy, oyibo pple will look at this poo and say african are indeed monkey

make your own. Enemy of Progress.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by GUNSLINGER: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2013
Lollycutie: U're a fool bigggggggg one at dat.What cant u do idiot,ur types are jst dumb n uncivilized.smh

Dumb eeeediot u r so u call dis dust bin an invention when der r already beemers and numerous cars on our streets. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Gloride(m): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2013
They tried atleast dia papa no waste money send dem go school
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by loveberry: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2013
bookface:

This is just pure mental laziness. I understand that in the land of the blind, the one eyed bloke is expected to be hailed, and for this reason, i will expect similar blinded folks to come around saying "Hey let's salute them, at least they made an effort"

For fcks sake, what effort? If you wanna do something, do it well or don't do it at all, but by all means, don't plunge mankind back into the 18th centuries with your school projects. Even cars that were developed then were a bit more aesthetically looking than that thing.

I hope this mess of a project serves as a lesson of sorts for those kids going into their final years. Please and please, make sure your projects aim
to develop on existing technologies. Discover something new. Explain a mystery. Discover a cure. Find an answer. Make the world better with your
projects, don't just go sourcing some spare parts at alaba, hoping you'd win a Nobel for the first man to build a car, you are too late for that.

With no resource he made this. you have nver made any contribution to life. Encourage him and stop talking trash. You are the lazy ass.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by juman(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Litmus:
You gata love Nigerians cool

Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by hollypagan: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2013
i like it ,may God give you grace
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by murtalaa(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2013
WTF...are they trying to take us back to stone age. Mtchew, have to clear my history now!
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2013
ikpom55: ^^ you have asked a very good question, but you should also know that most car manufacturers, have the different parts including the engine built by different companies in same country, or different countries.

Yes, but the mechanical parts are built to their own spec, using their blueprints. That's called manufacturing.

The automobile in this thread is merely assembled.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ifihearam: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2013
This must be a product of Auchi poly.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by ideology(m): 1:37am On Jan 20, 2013
some people are calming its from their school, i will visit Futo by next month and show you more pics of cars. that's futo's automobile engineering workshop.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by RedLight1: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

I thought reinventing a car involves buying engine and panel beating scraps( from scrap village that sell right offs parts) together to make the new body?

These guys obviously probably lack resources and that's why the vehicle looked unfinished but that doesn't give anybody the audacity to trash their sweat and effort like this.... But hey ... That's Nigerians for you! Green white Green. cool
whatever man .... its ur opinion .... innoson didnt have all the resources in nigria yet he makes good cars.... the uganda student that built the electric car didnt have enough resources like nigeria yet they present something nice .... not here to bring anybody down... fact is fact and opinion is opinion
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by RedLight1: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2013
loveberry:

What have you done? Are you not a Nigerian?
well atleast am not adding to the junk grin grin
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by braine(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2013
Red-Light:
why cant nigerian students just invent something new that will be acceptable world over... we already have cars now so i dont see it as an invention... just a waste of time afterall no one is gonna drive or buy that ... what is the point in re inventing cars ...or is this car gonna be running on urine or water?

There's nothing like "something new". Ideas are recycled and no idea is original. Even those who make cars use ideas from the earliest makers. So I believe the person who made this has done a great job.

Imagine making a clean version of this car, it would be a hot cake.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by braine(m): 2:08am On Jan 20, 2013
sandee575: The car truly looks Nigerian, PATHETIC

Why are you so pessimistic? Do you know know how much this must have cost him?? Have you ever done a project in your life?? Please don't come here and display your ignorance.
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Smooyis(m): 2:14am On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: is this a toy or wat?....waste of time and energy, oyibo pple will look at this poo and say african are indeed monkey
WHAtevA thEy like leT them say. We sHall get there someday. KudOs to ma brothers!
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Chineke me shocked
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by Goldenheart(m): 2:54am On Jan 20, 2013
Thats Definetly FUTA....
Re: Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians by crisycent: 2:58am On Jan 20, 2013
In this jet age when cars are made from aluminum and carbon fiber, i wonder which market will accommodate this type of car. Good effort, i think this should be a "PANEL BEATER" work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great / Gold Customized 1982 Mercedes Benz Spotted In Kaduna (photos) / World Car Award 2018: Range Rover Velar Wins World Car Design Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.