Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students (1411 Views)

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. / Full Post-graduate Scholarship To UK/US Universities For Nigerian Nationals Only / Project Topic And The Material For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students by snowprince(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Love world classic scholarship initiative is on going. It is a scholarship that is made for every Nigerian student who have already gotten admission in to high institution of any type.You are not going to pay any din to any one to register for this scholarship it is free and will soon end as soon as possible.All you need to do is to send me your full name,the name of the state that you are studying,the name of the school, your department,you current level in school from 1 hundred level to any level at all, and finally your Reg number.your reg number must be correct it must be with the school name not just number,send it to worldwideprincenice at google mail dot kom and i will them send for you the registration number.Remember it is free and will soon close.I wish you the best. Of a truth let the wise seek JESUS.

(1) (Reply)

Get Utme Answer On Your Phone Before 8am On The Of Examination / O.a.u. Pre-degree 2013 Past Questions And Answers Materials(exam Date Update) / Trcn Cbt Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.