Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire (968 Views)

PHOTOS: Governor Visits Birnin Kebbi Central Market Gutted By Fire / Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire by afrigist(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
The building housing the Zenith Bank in Marina street, beside UBA house, Lagos went up in flames about 8:30am Sat. Report say the fire service hooked up to the UBA house promptly sprung into action to quell the fireplace. Sources confirmed that the State fire service has arrived at the scene, regarding the time this report was filed. alot of updates later
http://www.afrigist.com/2013/01/photos-zenith-bank-marina-gutted-by-fire.html
Re: PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire by OAM4J: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire by cecegorz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hehehe!
Some of those at the scene will just be hoping that the building will collapse so they can rush the Vault.
Naija sympathizers na booty hunters!
Re: PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire by chyseth(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
most and generally, this is likely caused by negligence of staff in switching off every of their office appliances, sometimes when i pass through some offices in the night and i see electrical gadgets showing lights, i just wonder why folks cannot afford to turn off office equipments before leaving from the office. some base their excuses on work overload, but what excuse can you advance that will cushion this kind of incident.
Re: PHOTOS: Zenith Bank Marina Gutted By Fire by coalcoal1(m): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2013
Thank God the fire has been brought under control

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Varsities And Their Jamb/utme Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 / No Southerner Has Ever Been The Minister Of Fct:here Is My Proof;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.