Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Urgent Advice From Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice From Nairalanders (562 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice From Nairalanders by ss1930(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
I dated a girl for six years and i devoted my love to her.i gave her all a guy could give a girl(@least).suddenly she started havin a feelin dat i cant do witout her,dis made her misbehave up to d point of her sayin she isn't interested any longer.my pains den was dat afta al i did 4 her,i never had sex wit her. though i manage to gather my broken hrt afta few months with a conclussion neva to luv a girl til afta marriage.nw its d same gal dat wants me back badly dat she has gone as far as tellin my parents dat its me or neva. wot should i do pls?
Re: Urgent Advice From Nairalanders by Mynd44: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2013
If you love her, take her back. If not move on
Re: Urgent Advice From Nairalanders by Fourcade(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2013
Never to love a girl till after marriage? undecided grin

Marry her! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Gift / This Song Is For Someone Special / Overcoming Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.