Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can God Ever Forgive This!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Ever Forgive This!!! (693 Views)

Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? / Can God Ever Forgive Satan? / Why Doesn't God Ever Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Akporugo247: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
My friend keep telling if God can forgive his deed that he did today.

Today in church our pastor was preaching then he mistakely said'' First of all'' then all the teenagers and youths including him shouted Go down low''

Please would God ever forgive him, cause he said he have prayed for forgiveness and just wanted to be sure.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^^

Good evening,

I am struggling to understand how the above is sinful. Is it that they made fun of the pastor, distracted other worshippers or was it that the lyric suggests something bad?
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Akporugo247: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
@strik it seems like all the above you mentioned because, after the deed they kept laughing for some time say like 10 secs b4 my guy knew what he was doing.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Akporugo247: My friend keep telling if God can forgive his deed that he did today.

Today in church our pastor was preaching then he mistakely said'' First of all'' then all the teenagers and youths including him shouted Go down low''

Please would God ever forgive him, cause he said he have prayed for forgiveness and just wanted to be sure.
lwkmd..
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank God I'm not God.
I don't even understand the 'sin'
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by k2039: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Akporugo247:
As long as he truly repented and doesn't intend to do it later in the future, he is forgiven. He should ignore the though that he isn't.

God will forgive anything, excepted that he may not save us from the consequences of our actions. But in this case I don't think there is any consequence.
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well Mr. Rodeo,

I quite agree with Mr. K2039. If by right conscience your friend believes he has done something wrong then it is definitely something God can forgive.

PS: If I were the pastor I would have laughed really hard.

Thank you!
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Lolololol. Na wa o.
@op. K20 answered well.
But wait o, what was he thinking?:-)
Re: Can God Ever Forgive This!!! by tollu: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2013
Ok, this is funny.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Forces Say They Have Killed 20 Members Of The Boko Haram / T B Joshua's Move To Get Jobs For Unemployed Graduates Worldwide / Top Christian Internet Radios In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.