Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is GEJ Kneeling Before Adeboye Justifiable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Kneeling Before Adeboye Justifiable? (525 Views)

Picture Of GEJ Kneeling Down Again At Redemption Camp! / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) / Gej Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is GEJ Kneeling Before Adeboye Justifiable? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
One question I keep asking people is "why did God bestow on mankind brain at the creation?
My own simple answer is "in order for God to have REST so as for mankind to fulfill his existential mandate independently? That's why I make people understand that "prayer is answered through RIGHT THINKING."

But when I look at the level of individual's reasoning in this nation (especially concerning spiritual matter), I begin to wonder maybe most of some respected leaders use their brain to reason well.

An example of this is seeing GEJ kneeling down before Adeboye! It's absurd! Why? Is Adeboye God? If Adeboye has any prayer to offer for betterment of Nigeria, must GEJ descend so low to kneel down before Adeboye?

Biblically, when children of isreal were suffering under bad and wicked leadership of pharoah, Moses was used to lead them out of slavery. He got to the red sea, he spoke with God for way out. How many pastors have spoken with God to deliver nigerians from PDP?

Secondly, when there was economic melt-down, Elijah decreed and things changed. But in nigeria today, selfishness is the order of the day, religiously and politically.

In Nigeria today, since 1842 that they have been calling name of Jesus, has there not been any one who could have used the name of jesus to solve the national problem? Trash!!!

We have thousands of prophets in nigeria, claiming they hear from God often. Cant they commune with God to reverse the dillapidating condition in Nigeria? Cant they talk to God against boko haram? Cant they team up to war against the soclaimed evil forces behind all this?

We are deceiving ourselves in this country! All inventions are product of the brain likewise all problems suffering in this country are products of some brains in this country. It's a pity for us to now appoint brainless vessel to lead us through. Imagine, A whole number one citizen kneeling down before a mere man, believing his prayer is the last solution, this is stupidity!

Nigeria is rotting! Corruption is increasing both in the churches and politically. And some people portray themselves as God's representatives in nigeria and yet the nation is dying. Is that God they call sleeping or what?

We need to use our brain. Kneeling before another for prayer is stupidity. And a stupid person can not lead this nation. Did Mandella kneel before anyone before he fought for SA freedom?

This is my submissiom! If you like you can go and jump over third mainland bridge because of the truth. It is stupidity for a president to kneel before Adeboye! Basic! Until we begin to hammer the truth, nigeria will remain same.

Re: Is GEJ Kneeling Before Adeboye Justifiable? by k2039: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN WONDER: N27bn Pension Thief Gets N750,000 Fine / Five Arrested With 108m Naira Fake Notes / Buhari Led War Against Obasanjo’s Third Term – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.