Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) (50799 Views)

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / 165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nehemiah459(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
I saw this on a friends Facebook Wall. And the pal wrote "Anya m ahuna nti m wit out a mirrow. Wait, is it tru that our ORO bu zi empero Hitla na-Imo State? Na wa oo."

Meaning: My eyes have seen my ears without a mirror.

Wait, is it true that our ORO (Don't Know the meaning) is now Emperor Hitler in Imo State? Na wa oo.

Students-Diary

2 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by unuane1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wonders will never end in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by gtrust: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
What do you expect from APC

GEJ's 'body language' is that this guy is NOT coming back in 2015!

11 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Goddex: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
And when he comes out in public he pretends to be one humble governor.
Pretenders!!! Liars!!! Deceivers!!!

12 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nightshift(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Many top Nigerian politicians often behave like mafia bosses. Such a picture looks like it's from the archive of Pablo Escobar, the Colombian cartel boss of the 80s. It could as well have been a scene in Italy's deep southern city of Napoli.
A big show of shame for Nigerian democracy!

10 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ajoskele(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
All of una go dey type as "spirit" lead una..nobody ask wetin apen before dat hin "junior brother" kneel dey beg for forgivnex.

10 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ajoskele(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nightshift: Nigerian politicians often behave like mafia bosses. Such a picture looks like it's from the archive of Pablo Escobar, the Colombian cartel boss of the 80s. It could as well have been a scene in Italy's deep southern city of Napoli.
A big show of shame for Nigerian democracy!
I Too Know!!

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lols...see warning
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Ikengawo: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please free Imo state for this man. Imolites at home, please do your duty and push this guy out. This man in this picture is the leader of your STATE. You are indirectly saying this is as good as Imo people can be and leaving this guy's hands to destroy our promise for our future generations and selves!

You will never see a civilized leader behaving like this, and telling from the hungry lunatics around him we have to act decisively because this virus spreads and destroys the fabric of the heartland

7 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ChinoElects1: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
One can tell from this picture that Okorosha is sincerely an unlettered almajiri..

How did Imo state get involved with such a useless and incompetent governor as this in the first place? May they get it right in that state in 2015, if not this guy am seeing here is on a mission to destroy the little that was left by Ohakim..

16 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nehemiah459: I saw this on a friends Facebook Wall. And the pal wrote "Anya m ahuna nti m wit out a mirrow. Wait, is it tru that our ORO bu zi empero Hitla na-Imo State? Na wa oo."
Meaning: My eyes have seen my ears without a mirror. Wait, is it true that our ORO(Don't Know the meaning) is now Emperor Hitler in Imo State? Na wa oo.
ORO( Owelle Rochas Okorocha)

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Sagytarius(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Comedy central.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Symphony007: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Very soon soldeirs will be goose stepping and saluting generalissimo rochas okorocha on the streets of owerri.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by tpia5: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
Did he ask them to kneel though?

12 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is what you get when dunces are in parliament. This man is a disgrace to the legislature. Does he even understand the powers he has as a legislator? Shame on APC tyrants!

11 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Sagytarius(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
shocked Don't worry Roach, U will be the one kneeling down to Imolites come 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by meforyou1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ikengawo: Please free Imo state for this man. Imolites at home, please do your duty and push this guy out. This man in this picture is the leader of your STATE. You are indirectly saying this is as good as Imo people can be and leaving this guy's hands to destroy our promise for our future generations and selves!

You will never see a civilized leader behaving like this, and telling from the hungry lunatics around him we have to act decisively because this virus spreads and destroys the fabric of the heartland
it's home and abroad o. I will personally taken leave of absence in 2015 and go to Owerri to personally remove this ayotolla from office

4 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Olastep(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha

these people sef no get liver
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
WTH!shocked Like seriously? shocked shocked
See the way rochas is even pointing his finger at them!
Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by ckkris: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Does Igbo culture permit anyone to kneel before another? ABOMINATION

5 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by mowapa(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nothing new jo!!!! you never see General dey prostrate for Major?

4 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by kokoA(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
See person papa d kneel down like school boy grin

6 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nehemiah459(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
click2cbn: ORO( Owelle Rochas Okorocha)
Thanks... For clearing that.

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nehemiah459: I saw this on a friends Facebook Wall. And the pal wrote "Anya m ahuna nti m wit out a mirrow. Wait, is it tru that our ORO bu zi empero Hitla na-Imo State? Na wa oo."
Meaning: My eyes have seen my ears without a mirror. Wait, is it true that our ORO(Don't Know the meaning) is now Emperor Hitler in Imo State? Na wa oo.
Owele Rochas Okorocha!

1 Like

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Tolexander: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
Goddex: And when he comes out in public he pretends to be one humble governor.
Pretenders!!! Liars!!! Deceivers!!!
you don't have to criticize the man since you don't know what was going on between them!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some comments i see here, does not reflect the wishes of 3 million Imolites, so keep hating while Rochas keep transforming Imo State.

22 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
I opened another thread not knowing one was already opened because I was nauseated with the picture. This is despicable.

It is only in these APC states you see this kind of things. A governor telling someone to go and die, a governor incarcerating and deporting Nigerians in their own country, and so on

These people are animals. They insult GEJ everyday, yet GEJ will never even come close to doing this. The man is so humble, he doesn't even reply his critics many times. Yet they are trying to paint him bad. But their smear will not stick. Instead, it will continue to backfire on them and they will keep fighting themselves like what Iyabo did to her father this morning. Their nemesis will be swift

65 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tolexander: you don't have to criticize the man since you don't know what was going on between them!

What in the world can be going on to warrant such a despicable sight? Can you hear yourself! You must have very low self esteem

How will these men ever carry out their oversight on the governor if they can kneel before him like school kids who came late to school? Like Iyabo said in her letter, you people are the ones who cheer these iddiots on

18 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by theoctopus: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emzybrown: Some comments i see here, does not reflect the wishes of 3 million Imolites, so keep hating while Rochas keep transforming Imo State.

Transformation indeed. We can see it clearly in that picture. Shame on you!

18 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by tpia5: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Some nairaland posters remind me of the ladies in old time dramas- anytime they hear something that shocks them, eg maybe a man toasted them naughtily- they start fanning themselves anxiously for emphasis.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Check those guys DNA. I can bet my breakfast that they have Yoruba DNA in them.

Reminds me of Yoruba Generals kneeling and crying before a Major.

26 Likes

Re: Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) by gramci: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emzybrown: Some comments i see here, does not reflect the wishes of 3 million Imolites, so keep hating while Rochas keep transforming Imo State.

your fada!!! angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.