Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi (15349 Views)

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 21, 2013
I said it,all dis madnes wil stop if all d muslims including muhd and allah are put in a dirty container and atomic drop on it because muhd and allah aka satanist are veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty heathnism,barbarity,callous,gay bandit,molester,womanizer,terrorist and detestable enormites,ALLAH and MUHD ARE ILLMANNERED IDIOT,i will say it again and again

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by KINGwax(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2013
maclatunji: Where are those who say terrorists aren't attacked by Muslims... the Emir of kano is the de-facto No.2 ranking monarch in Northern Nigeria whose traditional monarchy is seen as representing the Muslim leadership in Nigeria. The attack on the Emir of kano is basically an attack on Islam in Nigeria.

Need I say more.
we're still on the same note, begging the same question to be answered:
Of what religion mainly are you terrorists?
If u like, kill urself finish, wetin concern me?
My problem is attackin churches. Dnt care if the sheik of saudi is been bombed!!!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by gunner4life(m): 11:20am On Jan 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
superior1: [size=14pt]Very soon we will see WAEC and NECO Islamic militant groups attacking Nigerian institutions and infrastructure. I wont be surprise to read of POST JAMB attack tomorrow[/size]
grin
superior1: [size=14pt]Very soon we will see WAEC and NECO Islamic militant groups attacking Nigerian institutions and infrastructure. I wont be surprise to read of POST JAMB attack tomorrow[/size]
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by neksummi(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2013
God save Nigeria!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by 1121: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
madridguy: YAH ALLAH, YOU THE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING, I BEG YOU THIS MORNING ON BEHALF OF ALL THE MUMIN NOT THE BASTARD THAT PAINT THE GOOD NAME OF YOUR RELIGION BLACK, PLEASE THE BIRDS THAT YOU SENT TO DESTROY THE " HAS-HABU FIHILI " THE ANGELS THAT YOU SENT TO DEMOLISH THE VILLAGE OF PROPHET LUTU, SEND IT DOWN RIGHT NOW ON ALL THIS TERRORIST THAT THEY CALLED THEMSELVES JIHADIST.
my brother i understand ur feelings. I groan seriosly in my heart that Jesus should reveal himself to u. If i were u, the recent happenings around the world would have convinced me that there is no other name under heaven through wich a man can be saved xcept Jesus. Jesus is coming soon. Heaven and hell are real. I understand how difficult it will be 4 u to convert from a religion in which u were born considering the fact that hell will be let lose on u, but u can start 4rm the corner of ur room by reading bible and keeping deeply rooted christian frds. Confess Jesus as ur savior today and he will guild u 2ru ur ways in life. I love u

3 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by jonili(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Abeg where waec and nabtec islamic sect

dey
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Sattie: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2013
Foolish Lamas... what do they know? They dont know Peace so they too will not see Peace. May their so-called Allah reward their wickedness. Ami-Jesu.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2013
agabasam: Waiting patiently 4 sme1 to come up and say "they are not muslims"
they be buhda ni undecided

They are muslims just like me, but with different orientation
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2013
i.meller:
Wat are the So called Jambites doing in Okene?
Because kogi (ebira) muslims are more extremist muslims than their hausa counterpart. If you dnt know what you are saying better shut up.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by blackbeau1(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na wa oh.this one we have JAMB soon we will have WAEC terrorist group.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nacl: THE CURSE OF ISLAM AGAIN! ANYWAY THATS WHAT THEIR SATANIC VERSES(A.K.A.QURAN) TEACHES..

Mind your fvkcing tongue dude!!!!!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by BukkyDan(f): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
JAMBS again? Orisirisi ti poju o.
Ah ahn! This people should let me finish my school na! Atleast they should wait till after 2015, by then I won't be in the North I guess. Mtchew. #sad#
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Agrika: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
The matter don enter ebiraland, magana ya kare kenan
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Akpan107(m): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
vanstanzy:

From frying pan to fire. shocked shocked shocked Well, the Nigerian state created this monster, let it deal with it. *Awaiting attack from fellow Nlers' for quoting the entire topic!* wink wink
From ordinary fire to Hell fire... This is not frying pan thing oo

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by ignis: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
fdigital: i keep saying this, the problem the world at large is having today is islam.
How do you mean by that?
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by ignis: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
the_ripper:

Stop saying dis nonsense. Islam na WaR. Right from day 1. Ur koran different from the one pakistan, iraq, yemen, mali, sudan and somali terrorists dey use?
Mind you, am not a muslim. Am a christian, but that does not stop me from saying the truth. Mind you its anti-christianity to abuse and say all sorts of things concerning islam.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by DanielNoble(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
aryzgreat:

The boldened are part of why islam is hated and when we speak our mind about how terrorist use allah name from shouting "allahu akbar" when killing to quoting koran and sura to support their heinous crime, u muslims attack us. No muslim in this thread has admonished these bastards from using ur allah to perpetuate crime, when we talk u all will wake from sleep. Lacasa, maclatunji, Bethatin, Nagoma and musa2 come and defend this.
dem go defend am well,na bad guys o.sharp islamic lawyers.them always get defense!

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Emmanuel602(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
You don de lie abi? Wetin be the souce
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by DanielNoble(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
babagy82:
Mind your fvkcing tongue dude!!!!!
or u go bomb am?
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Revolva(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
JAMB haha very soon na NECO or WAEC ...nigeria is doomed!!!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by BeraBera(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chairman of the forum and Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu called on the government to quickly check the spate of violence in the country.
The northern umbrella group, Arewa Consultative Forum, expressed shock at the attack and called for thorough investigation, while the Islamic body, Jama’atu Nasril Islam, said governments at all levels should give security of lives and property utmost priority.
“The JNI condemns, in strongest term, this dastardly act that led to loss of innocent lives, and again reiterates its earlier calls to governments at all levels to give security of lives and properties of citizens the utmost priority it deserves,”

Please while advising the government to check the spate of violence, please advise those indulging in the violence to stop doing so.
Instead of planting hatred in their minds and instigating more violence through your Friday Sermons, please preach peace and tolerance.

5 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: Gosh! only if yoruba go co-operate I don't mind chasing these malams away from nigeria o. Abokis no want mek nija beta at all

How and why should the Yoruba cooperate? Why must you tie your ambition and destiny into the hands of the Yorubas? undecided
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by buJu234: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
lolzzz Nigeria North are u going to turn ur self in WAZARITAN of Pakistan

If they want Islamic state ; then they should go ahead and take the core northern states and form their Holy Islamic republic...

and to GEJ & u the southern govt. is it by force to live together.

If the northern leaders are not in support of them; they would have long up-rooted these so-called few Islamist that wants their own country...

lets action speaks;;; if the northern leaders want a one Nigeria; they should go back to their mosques; villages and fish out these guys; if not... to me
they are same with the so called JAMB weather na NECO or GCE Islamic freedom fighters.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Metallurgist: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
The north is in trouble, everybody can do any thing and a faceless somebody coloured it in religion and dats dat.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Razmuhy: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: I said it,all dis madnes wil stop if all d muslims including muhd and allah are put in a dirty container and atomic drop on it because muhd and allah aka satanist are veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty heathnism,barbarity,callous,gay bandit,molester,womanizer,terrorist and detestable enormites,ALLAH and MUHD ARE ILLMANNERED IDIOT,i will say it again and again

I pray Almyty Allah to forgive you of your blasphemy.....thats all I will say to you!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

How and why should the Yoruba cooperate? Why must you tie your ambition and destiny into the hands of the Yorubas? undecided
. Bcox yorubas are victims just like us
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by blocker: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
grin grin.ONE LIEGERIA!!!
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by rushj(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: Gosh! only if yoruba go co-operate I don't mind chasing these malams away from nigeria o. Abokis no want mek nija beta at all
Mumu. I wonder hw ppl lyk u hv access to dis forum, wit nonchalant behvior n all dat. Ppl dat hv bn rulin u for many yrs n wil stil rule u again til no more n u r here tinkin of impossible thng to happn. Minority lyk. commot jooo
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by rushj(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: I said it,all dis madnes wil stop if all d muslims including muhd and allah are put in a dirty container and atomic drop on it because muhd and allah aka satanist are veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty heathnism,barbarity,callous,gay bandit,molester,womanizer,terrorist and detestable enormites,ALLAH and MUHD ARE ILLMANNERED IDIOT,i will say it again and again
May Allah forgiv u for dis utterances bcoz u dnt knw d level sin u hv commited. May u b guided upon d light of islam
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by BeraBera(f): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2013
blocker: grin grin.ONE LIEGERIA!!!
LOL You no well
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by brosB: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2013
NABTEB too are on the line, but let's all know that the battle is not ours but the LORD's and Who can battle with the Lord?
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by oradee: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2013
hmm...a new group called JAMB?

I still wonder why these people dont wanna take their balls in their hands and declare a state of independence in the north like they did in Northern Mali,that way we would have a clear cut picture of their acts cos they still shady bout their actions

And i think its a big shame using Allah as a coverup for ur actions.are u more muslim than the muslims in Dubai and Abu dhabi?

for those clamoring for sharia laws,remember the cartoon called Aladin? His hands wld have been chopped off if not for the intervention of princess Jasmine (a woman)..go figure!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking / Maduka: Anambra Will Produce Mobile Phones, Four Years As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.