Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi (15348 Views)

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by oradee: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
...and its still a big shame that their sharia laws arent targeted to people of influence.
When they (boko boys and the jambites) ask for the hands of their corrupt gov'nors,commissioners and LG chairmen which is the penalty for theft under sharia laws,then they would have my attention.

Blowing up churches cos u cant understand why a church shld exist within "muslim territory" is very petty...aim for the big guns.they exist within ur territory.
if i were a gov'nor for a day,i would send every non-indegine amputated beggar back to his/her home. if ur sharia law cuts ur hand(s) for stealing,then the same sharia law shld provide alternative means for ur sustenance and not expect u to live under the benevolence of people whose religion u call infidels...hhow the fvck do u guys reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Certificate Scandals Threaten 2019 Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.