Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody (18904 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by sweetcheecks(f): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
This is so sad! It's stories like these that paint all South Africans as people who are intolerant towards foreigners, and its not like that. The problem with my people is ignorance and not being properly educated. Most of the time these violent acts are committed by those who are less educated and feel that government owes them something. Yes, truth be told SOME South Africans are lazy and expect handouts from government, while SOME foreigners work hard to make sure they live comfortably here. Xenophobic acts should never be justified! Africa belongs to all who live in it. Let's not be fooled by these artificial borders

Talk for yourself dear.

As some migrants are messing up our country with drug and human trafficking.

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH, LIKE IT OR HATE IT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by aribisala0(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't live in SA for the life of me. The place seems to volatile especially against foreigners.
Well the Truth is that a large number of Nigerians in South Africa are involved in crime particularly drugs and prostitution. They make a lot of money and they are often boastful and disrespectful of local Black South Africans,often telling them how stupid they are and how clever they(Nigerians) are does this not sound Familiar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by aribisala0(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
I often have this argument with Nigerian friends and even started a thread on it in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/683346/nigerians-think-smart-really

People everywhere are pretty much the same. If you take any group of people Igbo,Yoruba etc you will find that some NEVER travel out of their homeland which is not a bad thing. If every Igboman or Yorubaman or Indian left home then there would no longer be an India ,Igboland Yorubaland etc. Many studies have shown that there aree differences in character traits in terms of Drive,Industry,determination etc in those who migrate from those who stay at home of whatever origin.

However humans being what we are like to compare so the Indian who arrives in England and makes it big doing business that seems "obvious" blames the locals for being "stupid and lazy" forgetting that the English colonized his country or still continue to plunder India using multinationals.

A few Nigerians travel to some African countries and make a little money which seems like a fortune to them and start to sneer and spite local people forgetting the reality that confronts ALL African peoples in their different homelands;superstition,bad government and general backwardness compared to every other people. Those Nigerians that go to SA should learn to be modest and respect their hosts.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
@sweetcheeks.You're making it sound like the foreigners are the only ones committing these crimes, we all know that's not true. The problem is that people want the easy way out and quick cash, it doesn't work like that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by omosexy1: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Stories like this get me scared of going to south africa. I cancelled on the last minute. So scared of the place now.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jpphilips(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
jidewin: KANYI Dyantyi will not have the wedding she was looking forward to after her Nigerian-born fiancé died while in police custody in Cape Town earlier this month

Obinna Ugboaja's death has sparked the ire of the Nigerian community who marched to parliament on Friday demanding an end to police brutality against foreigners.

March organisers, the Nigerian Union in the Western Cape and Frontline Africa, argued that Nigerians were being targeted for brutal treatment by the police. They said in most cases brutality was swept under the carpet because of the false assumption that all Nigerians were criminals.

According to the Independent Complaints Directorate 2011/2012 annual report, 932 people died in police custody or as a result of police action.

The Nigerian Union wants the death of 32-year-old Ugboaja to be investigated and has opened a case at Cape Town Central police station. While police said they were investigating his death, grief- stricken Dyantyi, who met Ugboaja five years ago, remains in the dark about what led to his death.

"I really don't know exactly what happened. They took me to the mortuary where I found my husband dead. His mouth and neck were full of blood and he had marks on his neck, like he had been held hard.

"They said he had overdosed on cocaine. He didn't even smoke cigarettes."

Dyantyi said Ugboaja - who was a computer technician at First Coast Technologies and had been living in South Africa for seven years - left their Brooklyn home on the night of January 6 to meet friends in town.

She started worrying when he didn't come home and his phone went unanswered. After notifying his brother, Dyantyi took their one-year-old daughter to the police station where his car was parked.

But she was sent away with no answers.

"I waited for almost two-and-a-half hours. My baby was screaming. I didn't even know he was dead. They didn't tell me," she said.

When she returned the next morning, she was taken to the mortuary.

"Next year at Easter we were supposed to go to Nigeria to marry. His family is waiting. I don't work and I don't even know how we are going to pay to bury him," she said.

Independent Police Investigative Directorate spokesman Moses Dlamini said the matter was being investigated.

"If someone dies in police custody then we investigate," he said.

Azubuike Okparaugo, president of the Nigerian Union in the Western Cape, said it was irrelevant whether Ugboaja had been rightfully arrested or not.

"We were not marching to protest his innocence or his guilt. If he is guilty take him to court and give him a maximum sentence. Police are not the court of law," Okparaugo said, adding that the police conduct in Ugboaja's death should be investigated.

Police spokesman Captain FC van Wyk said an inquest docket has been opened into Ugboaja's death and the directorate was investigating the case.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2013/01/21/dream-wedding-plan-in-ruins-after-death-in-police-custody

And you bring such news without a picture?? do you have any idea how many obinna ugboajas there in Nija?
if the source doesn't have a pic, just ignore and move on
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jidewin(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
jp philips:

And you bring such news without a picture?? do you have any idea how many obinna ugboajas there in Nija?
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jidewin(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
jp philips:

If you need PICTURES click on the link provided. And if you need more,search on internet. Just type in the heading while I already gave a good head start.BTW,the Obinna Ogboaja WAS in SA and not Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by ifihearam: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
saxywale:
Do you not think a town in south Africa could be called Brooklyn. I don't like south Africa and south Africans though. They hate unskilled, semi skilled and skilled African migrants

Ignoramus,brooklyn is a place in western cape,south africa.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by ogaemma: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't live in SA for the life of me. The place seems to volatile especially against foreigners.

Not just against foreigners, their hate target are Nigerians. Infact more Nigerians have died in SA more than any other country of the world. SA hate Nigerians realy bad.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
ogaemma:

Not just against foreigners, their hate target are Nigerians. Infact more Nigerians have died in SA more than any other country of the world. SA hate Nigerians realy bad.
For simple and obvious reasons DRUG BUSINESS and BOASTFULNESS There are many Chinese,Indians and Pakistani involved in drugs too.Perhaps even making more money but Nigerians are boastful,noisy and disrespectful of BLACK Saffers. Those who engage in this boastfulness will NEVER Learn because it is in their blood.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by teetee123: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
@Luvlagos]@ngwana.mobu

I agree with your submission 100%. I felt bad when I heard about the case on thursday. I am presently studying in Cape Town and can tell you that an average south african hates the police and avoid them like shit. Nigerian police are far more less corrupt.

I had tough time getting accommodation and the reason was because I am a Nigerian. My landlord told me about his nasty experience with naijas. The first thing that come to mind on hearing naija is drugs. They claimed that 90% of drug dealers are naija. The irony is that naija don't use d drugs. To them naijas are devils sent down to destroy their youths.

Other nationals also do their things quietly but naija must show they are in charge. Naijas are really in charge of the trade and the corrupt police is feeding off the biz therefore no crack down except occassionally

Extrajudiciary killing is wrong but SAPS does this everyday to their own people.
NAIJAS need to change their orientation and understand this is SA not Aba, Onitsha or Lagos
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2013

BELIEVE ME MAN IF U GOT LOTS OF MONEY 2 BURN, THEY WILL TREAT U LIKE ROYALITY WITH ALL ROUND ACCESS 2 THE FINEST THINGS SA HAS 2 OFFER
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Yeske2(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Revolva: Seems the dude was on a trip to carry cocaine from yankee to SA .. And he was caught ..and maltreated by the SA authourities
Assuming you were right with the coke stuff, does that mean he should be maltreated to death? Same treatment awaits you and very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Kei144(m): 3:10am On Jan 22, 2013
aribisala0: For simple and obvious reasons DRUG BUSINESS and BOASTFULNESS There are many Chinese,Indians and Pakistani involved in drugs too.Perhaps even making more money but Nigerians are boastful,noisy and disrespectful of BLACK Saffers. Those who engage in this boastfulness will NEVER Learn because it is in their blood.

You certainly know nothing about SA. Inasmuch as there may be boastful Nigerians, the claim that Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis do not boast shows that you have never been to SA. The reality is that Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis display such superiority over blacks that they do not want to relate with them at all. Nigerians feel low enough that they relate with blacks and that is why the blacks are able to notice that Nigerians are boastful.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by aribisala0(m): 3:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Kei144:

You certainly know nothing about SA. Inasmuch as there may be boastful Nigerians, the claim that Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis do not boast shows that you have never been to SA. The reality is that Chinese, Indians and Pakistanis display such superiority over blacks that they do not want to relate with them at all. Nigerians feel low enough that they relate with blacks and that is why the blacks are able to notice that Nigerians are boastful.

I really do not know you and the way you address me does not arouse my interest.
Generally I prefer to relate ONLY to people who are courteous and respectful to me.I have no comment to your comments.Peace.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by linclon(f): 3:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Having lived and worked in south africa, am pretty sure the parpretators of this crime are black south africans. they cant stand stand other african especially nigerians. Am, sure it has nothing to do with the whites being racist against nigerians. Working there, the blacks never fail to tell us how much how much they hated us(forieners). they always feel threatened by nigerians cause we were mostly professionals and they do the low end job. though i do know some nigerians are also into drugs there. I had to leave after my work there. On the contrary, the whites prefered relating with blacks from other african countries. the whites have also lost out in south africa due to the present government. the police force is made up of black majority and a lot of nigerians have lost their lives to them.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jidejoseph: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Nigerians paid for the freedom of south africans but see how they are paying back
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2013
Why was my last post hidden? Yet, the posts of the guy attacking everyone like a bulldog is hanging loose? Stu/pid craz/y mod. Not like I Care though, I always knew you are the ones promoting tribalism on this forum. The guy was seeing posts in tribalistic way, I tried to caution him, lo & behold, I got the blow! Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jidewin(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2013
I would like to first thank everyone who have made their comments on this story.And also a big kudos the moderators and Seun of Nairaland.I least expected the magnitude of readers (over 10 thousand within 15 hours and still counting).It proves how strong,viable and accessible nairaland is fast becoming as an indigenous Media.

The story on the late Obinna Ugboaja,i might add is not a peculiar one.There are and have been series of cases like this that gets swept under the carpet,while their families bemoans their fate.It is no doubt,that SOME foreigners resort to uncomely means to survive or live a lifestyle they chose to desire.But in the case of the late Obinna,it is not so.
There are confirmed sources the late young man of 32years of age,was a computer technician,working for a registered south african establishment.Meaning he was legit,worked,earned and obviously a tax payer.Contrary to what some comments were made about "his personality",There was no ocular proof he was involve in the drug trade.Irregardless of the picture the south african police wants the public to accept and believe.Thanks to the desperate individuals(and these does not exclude south africans) who saw the magnitude of the trade in drugs as highly profitable and a fast means to make wealth.

What would have gone wrong? why was his wife turned away from the police station the same night she went to check and affirmed the late Nigerians car was there at the police premises?.How come after several hours the same law enforcement agents refered his wife to the mortuary? Was the traces of blood in his mouth and around his neck a trace of strangulation?,If he had swallowed or attempted to swallow "exhibits" on him,why the choke and obvious detention without any attempt to make him defaecate the substances (i.e if there truly was any)?The visible marks round his necks portrays what?? This and many more questions are yet to be answered.

Afrophobia,a bye-product of Xenophobia, is a living phenomenon to which vast majority of south african citizens (permit me to add not all)have accepted as means of expressing to the world at large,their resentment of foreigners DWELLING in their country. It does not matter whether you are there legitemately or otherwise in particular if you are from another african country,be it West,East,North or Central Africa.
I have seen how ethiopeans,sudannes nationals,just to mention a few,who are shop owners (spaza shops) have tasted the brunt of disgruntled south african citiznes.Do you now some ladies would never step into the beauty shop of some salons the moment they realise they are not south africas??I saw this happened at yeoville.Not to mention the assaults and often murder of zimbambweans,malawians and zambians nationals any time some township "cleansing" have to be carried out,a means by which most times foreigners are the targets. Claims such as "crime INCREASED when this foreigners came to our township,it is the zimbos who are raping our girls,it the zambians who are hijacking our cars and crossing them to neignbouring SADC,It is the Nigerians who are destroying our children by selling drugs to them,there are less jobs in the mining sectors because the foreigners from Lesotho are too many,we dont have affordable home because the chinese,pakistanis,malaysians have taken over available accomodation for shops and warehouses,etc etc etc as the list goes on".

Here, foreigners are to be blamed for increase in crime,even the spread of HIV. However,in the case of the late obinna is this applicable.The current ruling party of South Africa, ANC, have a lot of image re-branding on their hands on the International Scene to do.The South African media too needs to think and act in line with this.Stereotyping nationals from the West African countries, as unfit and undesirable does not help The Rainbow Nation.From this same W.A countries are investors and equally skilled workers in various work related sectors in health,education,engineering,accouting,real estate and so on and they are even been less paid compared to other foreign nationals from europe and america.It is not only Africans that have had one or two negative thing to say about the country,even some Western Europeans too does. Unfortunately,foreigners have limited choice;LIVE WITH IT OR GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
There is no doubt,if the Independent Police Investigative Directorate would be fair and thorough,without compromise,the truth about the demise of the young Nigerian man would be revealed.But for now,we the Nigerians in South Africa have only one conviction, 32 years old Obinna Ugboaja, a skillful computer technician was murdered.For now,it is Nigeria, tomorrow,it could a Ghanaian,Zimbambwean,Zambian,congolese,Ugandian,Burkinabe, togolese,etc.

The country Madiba suffered and fought for is to be a role model nation (people of colors)"We enter into a covenant that we shall build a society in which all South Africans, both black and white, will be able to walk tall, without and fear in their hearts, assured of their inalienable right to human dignity – a rainbow nation at peace with itself and the world. - Nelson Mandela, Inaugural Address, Pretoria 9 May 1994"
And yes,not a place where anything and everything goes,but an african nation where when you come to,you feel at home while away from home."We owe it to all the peoples of the sub-continent to ensure that they see in us, not merely good leaders waxing lyrical about development, but as the front commanders in the blast furnaces of labour, productive investments and visible change. - Nelson Mandela, Southern African Development Community (SADC) 15th anniversary summit, Johannesburg 13 September 1995"
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by paparazzi1987(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2013
991: I lived in south africa for 3yrs, i could remember a police man after searching me and found nothing he said,"you f**kin nigerian, go back to your f**kin country, you think you are what?"
I wish I can see the man now and tell him back "mr. officer drink a bottle of Andre Rosa and give me the bill, am in my country now and am doing great".
YOU ARE TOO MUCH wink wink
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by paparazzi1987(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2013
doppler777:
Coke worths more in Yankee than SA.

You are talking from experience lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by paparazzi1987(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2013
aribisala0:

I really do not know you and the way you address me does not arouse my interest.
Generally I prefer to relate ONLY to people who are courteous and respectful to me.I have no comment to your comments.Peace.

Do you expect him to bow before quoting you post?
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by sweetcheecks(f): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
scipher:
all those people saying the guy commited crime, ori gbogbo yin ti daru lipsrsealed

NGQUMAKHO! lipsrsealed x10
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by sweetcheecks(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
jidewin: I would like to first thank everyone who have made their comments on this story.And also a big kudos the moderators and Seun of Nairaland.I least expected the magnitude of readers (over 10 thousand within 15 hours and still counting).It proves how strong,viable and accessible nairaland is fast becoming as an indigenous Media.

The story on the late Obinna Ugboaja,i m embarassedight add is not a peculiar one.There are and have been series of cases like this that gets swept under the carpet,while their families bemoans their fate.It is no doubt,that SOME foreigners resort to uncomely means to survive or live a lifestyle they chose to desire.But in the case of the late Obinna,it is not so.
There are confirmed sources the late young man of 32years of age,was a computer technician,working for a registered south african establishment.Meaning he was legit,worked,earned and obviously a tax payer.Contrary to what some comments were made about "his personality",There was no ocular proof he was involve in the drug trade.Irregardless of the picture the south african police wants the public to accept and believe.Thanks to the desperate individuals(and these does not exclude south africans) who saw the magnitude of the trade in drugs as highly profitable and a fast means to make wealth.

What would have gone wrong? why was his wife turned away from the police station the same night she went to check and affirmed the late Nigerians car was there at the police premises?.How come after several hours the same law enforcement agents refered his wife to the mortuary? Was the traces of blood in his mouth and around his neck a trace of strangulation?,If he had swallowed or attempted to swallow "exhibits" on him,why the choke and obvious detention without any attempt to make him defaecate the substances (i.e if there truly was any)?The visible marks round his necks portrays what?? This and many more questions are yet to be answered.

Afrophobia,a bye-product of Xenophobia, is a living phenomenon to which vast majority of south african citizens (permit me to add not all)have accepted as means of expressing to the world at large,their resentment of foreigners DWELLING in their country. It does not matter whether you are there legitemately or otherwise in particular if you are from another african country,be it West,East,North or Central Africa.
I have seen how ethiopeans,sudannes nationals,just to mention a few,who are shop owners (spaza shops) have tasted the brunt of disgruntled south african citiznes.Do you now some ladies would never step into the beauty shop of some salons the moment they realise they are not south africas??I saw this happened at yeoville.Not to mention the assaults and often murder of zimbambweans,malawians and zambians nationals any time some township "cleansing" have to be carried out,a means by which most times foreigners are the targets. Claims such as "crime INCREASED when this foreigners came to our township,it is the zimbos who are raping our girls,it the zambians who are hijacking our cars and crossing them to neignbouring SADC,It is the Nigerians who are destroying our children by selling drugs to them,there are less jobs in the mining sectors because the foreigners from Lesotho are too many,we dont have affordable home because the chinese,pakistanis,malaysians have taken over available accomodation for shops and warehouses,etc etc etc as the list goes on".

Here, foreigners are to be blamed for increase in crime,even the spread of HIV. However,in the case of the late obinna is this applicable.The current ruling party of South Africa, ANC, have a lot of image re-branding on their hands on the International Scene to do.The South African media too needs to think and act in line with this.Stereotyping nationals from the West African countries, as unfit and undesirable does not help The Rainbow Nation.From this same W.A countries are investors and equally skilled workers in various work related sectors in health,education,engineering,accouting,real estate and so on and they are even been less paid compared to other foreign nationals from europe and america.It is not only Africans that have had one or two negative thing to say about the country,even some Western Europeans too does. Unfortunately,foreigners have limited choice;LIVE WITH IT OR GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.
There is no doubt,if the Independent Police Investigative Directorate would be fair and thorough,without compromise,the truth about the demise of the young Nigerian man would be revealed.But for now,we the Nigerians in South Africa have only one conviction, 32 years old Obinna Ugboaja, a skillful computer technician was murdered.For now,it is Nigeria, tomorrow,it could a Ghanaian,Zimbambwean,Zambian,congolese,Ugandian,Burkinabe, togolese,etc.

The country Madiba suffered and fought for is to be a role model nation (people of colors)"We enter into a covenant that we shall build a society in which all South Africans, both black and white, will be able to walk tall, without and fear in their hearts, assured of their inalienable right to hum :-Xan dignity – a rainbow nation at peace with itself and the world. - Nelson Mandela, Inaugural Address, Pretoria 9 May 1994"
And yes,not a place where anything and everything goes,but an african nation where when you come to,you feel at home while away from home."We owe it to all the peoples of the sub-continent to ensure that they see in us, not merely good leaders waxing lyrical about development, but as the front
commanders in the blast furnaces of labour, productive
investments and visible change. - Nelson Mandela, Southern
African Development Community (SADC) 15th anniversary
summit, Johannesburg 13 September 1995
"

It is unfortunate thst even other Africans really do not like Nigerians in South Africa. Why dont you for a change ask yourselves why you revoke such response not only to South Africans but all African staying in SA?

It is commandable for the Nigerian Union to stand for right of one of their own. But who stands for rights of all those who are destroyed by the deeds of most of Nigerians? Why dont you use the union to pull your people together and motivate them against criminal activities. It is the truth that 99% of Nigerians in SA jobless dealing on all kinds of shananigans.

Why is it soo dificult for Nigerians to call each other to order
and to patriotich dignity? I think the day that happens is the
day that the attitudes of all against Nigerians will change.
It is a fact that there was a wave og xenophobic violance in SA, but as mentioned it was a wave wich passed. For the life of me, you cannot police Nigerians without them crying xenophobia. The death of this man is unfortunate but not becouse it is xenophobic. Have you read and seen how many SAns died inpolice custody? Why not inquire about the system and stop using xenophobia where it does not belong. Some criminal Nigerian elements need to know that every country has its laws and not use such excuses to promote the criminal activities.

It said there is no smoke without fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). / Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.