Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody (18903 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Revolva(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yeske!:
Assuming you were right with the coke stuff, does that mean he should be maltreated to death? Same treatment awaits you and very soon.

I never supported his maltreatment oo!!!! Its just that most of our countrymen over there is SA are wey too into shady deals -- and again the SA folks are so hateful on us whether the legit ones ...can u imagine DJ waxxy a nigerianm dj based in SA confessed that they don't play nigerian song in SA radio fm stations!!! He was also confronted by the larger public n d govt. For playin n promotin many naija music there,,,
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by blackbeau1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
The police have murdered him because he is a Nigerian.may his soul R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by aribisala0(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
paparazzi1987:

Do you expect him to bow before quoting you post?
I am not interested in you or anything you have to say. Strike up a conversation with your mummy or daddy if you have no job. Just go away .
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by fidlora: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
ok
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by paparazzi1987(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
aribisala0:
I am not interested in you or anything you have to say. Strike up a conversation with your mummy or daddy if you have no job. Just go away .

This really shows how ignorant and ridiculous you are.How would i ever want to have a conversation with a pit like you.
Am very sure that you are unemployed that is why you are been frustrated! not your fault.
For your care:
I have a very good job,am living fine and happily married.I am very sure that if you see me in person you dare not disrespect me, or to even mention my parent names in this context; I know that you don't respect your parent because they did not deserve your respect "Same of the Same".
I would not want to mention your parent name because i am well trained and taught by my parent
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by chineloSA(f): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2013
black_beau: The police have murdered him because he is a Nigerian.may his soul R.I.P

Wonder what Nationality has got to do with death in a police cell. Many South African have died in the hands of the South African police. Is it that they died becuase the are South African? People should learn to think out of the box.

What amazes me is that Nigeria has a lot of Nigerian prisoners in China, some of them who died without their families knowledge, innocent or not. But Nigerians are the ones to always condones such treatment from Chinese, citing it was befitting the deed.

The death of this guy is unfortunate, but I think Nigeria needs to deal with Chinese first and lets see how smart and concerned Nigerians are. Lets not critisize and get over the roof tops only when its Southy, how about CHINA

Hundreds of Nigerians are convicted daily in China. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by kclein(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2013
Killed within 30 minutes of arrest...hmmm...did he actually commit??another tactics of murder maybe...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by femmical(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ah saw some stupid comments... U better say what u know so u won't face the wrath of God... Ah hate the country die, r.i.p brov
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by TableLeg(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Revolva: Seems the dude was on a trip to carry cocaine from yankee to SA .. And he was caught ..and maltreated by the SA authourities
You are a nutjob..... Crack headed moro....N!
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Engen(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Luvlagos: @ngwana.mobu you are so on point, it is extremely sad that has happened to the poor guy nobody should be treated like that, we all deserve to be treated fair. It paints a very bad pic of SA
But all Nigerians commenting here, have you ever asked your self should you ever have a chance of asking an average South African about Nigerians what will their answers be? Xenophobic
Attacks in most cases are carried out by uneducated South Africans & it's a pity that majority of Nigerians you see in SA are also not being great ambassador of Nigeria either, 90% of Nigerians in SA are doing nothing but hustling, if you go to Hillbrow , Kempton park you will see nothing but Nigerians selling drugs in broad daylight, when you drive through & you happen to slow down you will be amazed at how they start approaching your car, you will also be shocked that there are always police cars in the vicinity chatting to them & collecting bribe, if you go to Pretoria you get a lot of hard working honest Nigerians with boards hustling for clients for their Salons, lots who owns stores e.t.c And a few educated Nigerians who are professionals especially doctors, accountants, bankers are really trying to change the normal perception about an average Nigerian that South African are so used to see everywhere. Not everything you read & hear is true but it is irritating & embarrassing that 90%of the time when there is a drug bust, credit card fraud & scams it's always Nigerians involved. Nigerians are not the only nationality in SA but it just happens that those who are here are really not flying the green & white flag high, you have people from all the world, Africa but you will hardly hear anything bad about them, if you go to the airport cargo section you always see Nigerians sending coffins home & they will still be arguing about money right there, so my fellow Nigerians I hope you will understand why Nigerians are looked at that way in South Africa.
We have lots of good Nigerians & but the bad ones are outnumbering them in SA & that is the sad truth.

How dare you say 90% of nigerians living in SA are criminals...I have lived in Sandton for 7yrs Married to a south african...d truth be told south africans hate themselves hw can dey love anyone else, hw many Nigerians do u knw...MAKING UP STATISTIC BASED ON HATRED...u re mentioning Hilbrow,Yeoville...do u knw hw many Nigeria live and own houses in SANDTON,MIDRAND,CENTURION,BASSONIA and THE GLEN?...HW dare u call us criminals.... and pls tell me where a drug dealer plight is trade in broad daylight in Johannesburg, unless u re a junky too...PLS STOP DAT NONSENSE...D truth be told u south africans knw u can never in a long time match Nigeria's people kind heart ted,peace loving nature and u will forever wonder wat makes dem happy all d time in ur own country where u no nothing but miseries and hardships

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by chineloSA(f): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote
author=Engen]How dare you say 90% of nigerians living in SA are
criminals...I have lived in Sandton for 7yrs Married to a south
african...d truth be told south africans hate themselves hw can dey love
anyone else, hw many Nigerians do u knw...MAKING UP STATISTIC BASED ON
HATRED...u re mentioning Hilbrow,Yeoville...do u knw hw many Nigeria
live and own houses in SANDTON,MIDRAND,CENTURION,BASSONIA and THE
GLEN?...HW dare u call us criminals.... and pls tell me where a drug
dealer plight is trade in broad daylight in Johannesburg, unless u re a
junky too...PLS STOP DAT NONSENSE...D truth be told u south africans knw
u can never in a long time match Nigeria's people kind heart ted,peace
loving nature and u will forever wonder wat makes dem happy all d time
in ur own country where u no nothing but miseries and hardships [/quote]

u are very lame and shallow,I doubt u ever even drove pass Sandton:->:->:->
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2013
God knows that i would rather stay in nigeria than travel anywhere,because i feel safe here..i can't travel to another country and be a second class citizen,God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by justwise(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2013
missblanche: God knows that i would rather stay in nigeria than travel anywhere,because i feel safe here..i can't travel to another country and[b] be a second class citizen,[/b]God help us all.

What made you a first class citizen in Nigeria? Police officers don't kill Nigerians just for refusing to bribe them?
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Don't get me wrong here,it happens everywhere but is it not better to stay where you feel safe,i am not saying he should have died or anything but believe me when i say its better here..
justwise:

What made you a first class citizen in Nigeria? Police officers don't kill Nigerians just for refusing to bribe them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2013
missblanche: Don't get me wrong here,it happens everywhere but is it not better to stay where you feel safe,i am not saying he should have died or anything but believe me when i say its better here..
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by justwise(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2013
missblanche: Don't get me wrong here,it happens everywhere but is it not better to stay where you feel safe,i am saying he should have died or anything but believe me when i say its better here..

...and my point is that Nigeria is not safer than SA, Nigerian police kill innocent Nigerians just as it was alleged that South African police did, where he was killed is immaterial what matters is why he was killed.
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
jidewin:
If you need PICTURES click on the link provided. And if you need more,search on internet. Just type in the heading while I already gave a good head start.BTW,the Obinna Ogboaja WAS in SA and not Naija.

it pays to keep shut esp when you are h0rny
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by jidewin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
jp philips:

it pays to keep shut esp when you are h0rny
Irrelevant and attention seeking,certainly you're a plonker.How many episodes of ben 10 with enough pictures have you missed today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
AGREED
missblanche: Don't get me wrong here,it happens everywhere but is it not better to stay where you feel safe,i am not saying he should have died or anything but believe me when i say its better here..
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2013
vault & gardens:
Contact me on DELETED

For what?
Re: Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody by drlekan: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2013
Am a Nigerian living in South Africa. A friend is inviting me to Australia. She's sponsoring the entire trip. I just obtained my work permit and am preparing for the trip. Am planning to spend 3weeks in AU. My questions are follows:

1. With a newly issued SA work permit, will AU embassy grant me a tourist visa?
2. Am applying to visit for 3weeks, will AU give me 3weeks tourist visa or the usual 3months?

Thanks you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). / Ibadan: Ongoing Reconstruction Of The 6.45 Km Olodo Garage-kasumu-Ajia Road(pix) / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Deidei-zuba Expressway, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.