Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26835 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by yme1(f): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
David Caruso kiss kiss
I'm inloff with that man
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by diva17: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
John Travolta,Chidi Mokeme or Neal McDonugh...bt dias somtin abt Neal's eyes dat jst drive me crazy.I don't mind being n d jungle wt him

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by diva17: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
John Travolta,chidi Mokeme,Neal McDonugh and jst of recent uche Ikechuckwu...bt dias somtin abt Neal's eyes dat jst drive me crazy.I don't mind being n d jungle or desert wt him.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2013
tonto dike, jackie appiah,nadia buari,stacy ferguson. But Tonto is d favourite.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Talent4Hire: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Tom Hiddleston or Chris Evans, one with sexy brains the other with sexy brawn. Mmmmm.... Yeah. wink

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by uglybetty: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Jim Ike.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Chibuhealth(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
I love Kenneth Okonkwo so much, if he is at my reach,i will do anything to get him....... Andy for real...he can make love and as well treat women like queen.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mamaafrik(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
dejijohns:
Bro, ar u in any way tokin bou Mike bamiloye's wife?? Beta wake up frm ya drimz dat woman na born again xtian oo...
me sef born again?,if i had d oppurtunity datz wat d topic said,hun?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dejijohns(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
mamaafrik: me sef born again?,if i had d oppurtunity datz wat d topic said,hun?

hahahahaha... Bro, this thread wey U wake don old na, abi U be Jesus christ??
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mamaafrik(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
dejijohns:
hahahahaha... Bro, this thread wey U wake don old na, abi U be Jesus christ??
,yes of course i knw,na nw person jst dey c am,u wan arrest me?,hehehehe..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dejijohns(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
mamaafrik: ,yes of course i knw,na nw person jst dey c am,u wan arrest me?,hehehehe..

Arrest boss like U? Ah neva smoke igbo reach dat level...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ken eric or van vicker
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2020
madan:
Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.
Lizzo I love her so much
How I wish i fûck her just once embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother / Rapper Wale Tweets About Nigeria’s Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.