Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105830 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by olumaxi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Watelse can i say?..thankin God 4 savin d lyf of dat little baby..may almighty God 4giv d mum
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by bellalove(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

There are mysterious things u hear, u dnt question how it is possible, u just accept it and know it is the most high God at work..........because with d mystery surrounding such happenstance you should know that a supernatural power was at work, so u a mere human trying to understand mystery will only make u run mad

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Freiburger(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
How could somone do this?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Exponental(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
"Some women are callous" is an understatement here.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by smakati(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is inhuman, even a lioness takes better care of her cub(s).....its a shame.....meanwhile, they should investigate this case properly, the 'thing' that did this must be brought to book......Government needs to invest in sex education, its like a lot of young people don't know methods of birth control.....buying condom N40 would have prevented this in the first place
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh God of Israel! With the millions of TTC sisters, the mother of this one threw hers away in the most despicable way possible. She is already buried alive!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by timpaker(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tomorrow you see the same woman walking from one church to the other looking for fruit of the womb. smh
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by anelka101(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
when u dey fu*k,e dey sweet u abi?
when u get belle e dey pain u abi?
why u no abort am before 3month?
u try carry am for 9months, u now burry am alive, hahahahaha
na your GLORY u berry so ooo
if he become president tomorrow,can you come out and claim him? were ni e
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please peope.. make una cool down they curse the mother of the baby!!

We dont have any idea who she is and what her stste of mind was like when she did this!!

She might just be a 10 year old girl for all we know!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by NSNA: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jesus wept
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by MarJuly(f): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God the baby survived.

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
*Estrogen mode*
Now let me try and explain this. You know women cannot do any evil without a reason. The father of the child must have done something to the mother for her to have buried this child. She was just trying to forget all the evil done to her by the father of the child.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Please peope.. make una cool down they curse the mother of the baby!!

We dont have any idea who she is and what her stste of mind was like when she did this!!

. Ur postulations are out of line bro, na 10yrs old dey affect state of mind?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by sayso: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
please Moderator, get this baby's picture out of NL FP.
God please help us all.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
ThankGod the baby is still alive o
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oya make we probe small. Who discover d baby? A man or a woman? If it was a woman she has to be questioned a bit. Am not saying that she is responsible but for a child to be buried and discovered in such a manner.....a beg. Cos with d child being burried, it would be impossible to cry and get people's attention. abi kile ni mo n so?

3 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Please peope.. make una cool down they curse the mother of the baby!!

Oh really? No matter the state of the wicked mother,no matter how old she is does not warrant her to throw her child away not to talk of burying the child alive.For crying out loud,There are tens of Orphananages where she can go and drop the child.Why should she bury the child? May God punish the mother and father!!! May they also be buried alive and die in the process.Nonsense! angry angry angry
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by PatKing(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God, the baby was found in time.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by holyvirgin: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
I see a destiny child...
Created for a greater purpose, its a pity d mum doesn't know who she almost killed.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Freiburger(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2013

shocked shocked shocked But someone must be responsible for the so- called 10years old girl's action.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?
It is called a Miracle! Not driving from Ore to Lagos without fuel in your car. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by executinal(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some are crying day and night just to hear a cry of baby in their home, while some will born and put in dustbin or bury alive.

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER NOW
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
logica: *Estrogen mode*
Now let me try and explain this. You know women cannot do any evil without a reason. The father of the child must have done something to the mother for her to have buried this child. She was just trying to forget all the evil done to her by the father of the child.
And maybe the father of the child r@ped her. That's how she got pregnant. And maybe she did this so as to get the r@pe act out of her mind.

Did anybody notice how many times I said "maybe".
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by timpaker(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
berem: It is called a Miracle! Not driving from Ore to Lagos without fuel in your car. undecided undecided undecided

And you call this, miracle? STORY!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
berem: Oh really? No matter the state of the wicked mother,no matter how old she is does not warrant her to throw her child away not to talk of burying the child alive.For crying out loud,There are tens of Orphananages where she can go and drop the child.Why should she bury the child? May God punish the mother and father!!! May they also be buried alive and die in the process.Nonsense! angry angry angry

Berem!!

The world is not as simple as ABC o!!

All I am saying is people should give thanks for the life of the child and refrain from cursing the mother of the child until we hear the full story!! What of if na mad woman born this pikin!!

Very fhucked up things do happen in this country! Until i hear both sides of the case, I try to keep my judgement as minimal as possible. Some of the people here judging the mother should be grateful that life never threw them a curveball!! Some would have done worse!

5 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Delightbaby(f): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some mothers are mean and insatiable. How on earth can a mother bury her own child alive when many could not sleep because of a child. No human can destroy dis baby in dis life.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by yuzedo: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Some women are evil empire.
LMFAOOO! grin grin grin grin

God forgive me for laughing in such a grave issue! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Silentical: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
It pains to see some people abused God blessings like this.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by sammie4real: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tmrrw you will see them (women) running from one church to the other looking for miracle kids, forgetting that they have aborted murdered Presidents, Governors, etc.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Burger01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jeesus Christ!!! Yet some women are looking for the fruit of the womb... What's wrong in dropping the baby off at a motherless home or in front of baba Iyabo's house in Abeokuta... Ends shall never wonder o..
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Some women are evil empire.

Please let's pause for a moment and think. We have rained curses on women all over this thread, but is there any confirmation that it was a woman that actually buried this baby? Is there any confirmation of the reasons why this baby was buried?

The op's post never confirmed any of this yet we are quick to curse women.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by esn1(f): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Short of words. Thank God the baby is alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.