Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105845 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Shoooo....sum people wicked sha
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by eagleeye2: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
It's a given that some women are devil personified.
But am wondering how the person who dug the baby out got to know that a baby was buried there.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Didi Love:

Please let's pause for a moment and think. We have rained curses on women all over this thread, but is there any confirmation that it was a woman that actually buried this baby? Is there any confirmation of the reasons why this baby was buried?

The op's post never confirmed any of this yet we are quick to curse women.

GBAM!!!

Nobody knows the full story, yet we have cursed out a female somewhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Delightbaby: Some mothers are mean and insatiable. How on earth can a mother bury her own child alive when many could not sleep because of a child. No human can destroy dis baby in dis life.

Please where is your proof that it's the mother of the baby that buried him/her?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Gbotun(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

Google search am now!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Didi Love:

Please where is your proof that it's the mother of the baby that buried him/her?
Correct! This dastardly act was more likely committed by the child's father...or the wicked grandmother of the child.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nairalanders, maybe she is the VIRGIN gal who you all love so much, who got DEFLOWERED by one of you, and because you all "God forbid!!!", HATE TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS/ BABY MAMAS, she did what she had to do to the baby,who would be a reminder of the S*EXUAL ABUSE (or was it R*APE) that ONE OF YOU MEN did to her. Nigerian men should repent.

We are quick to judge this girl (clearly not a woman) and I do not condone what the mother of this baby did but we are too quick to judge women. This baby's mum has a story but we will never hear it... to me, she hoped the child would somehow survive or she wouldn't have buried the child in a little sand. What baby would survive a deep burial in sand?? again, the woman has a story. Let God we all call on, judge...

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem!!

The world is not as simple as ABC o!!

All I am saying is people should give thanks for the life of the child and refrain from cursing the mother of the child until we hear the full story!! What of if na mad woman born this pikin!!

Very fhucked up things do happen in this country! Until i hear both sides of the case, I try to keep my judgement as minimal as possible. Some of the people here judging the mother should be grateful that life never threw them a curveball!! Some would have done worse!

You make sense.. You head dey there..

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem!!

The world is not as simple as ABC o!!

All I am saying is people should give thanks for the life of the child and refrain from cursing the mother of the child until we hear the full story!! What of if na mad woman born this pikin!!

Very fhucked up things do happen in this country! Until i hear both sides of the case, I try to keep my judgement as minimal as possible. Some of the people here judging the mother should be grateful that life never threw them a curveball!! Some would have done worse!
Of course the world is not as simple as ABC that is why you shouldn't bring a child to this world to suffer when you ain't ready for it.No matter what,why should someone who has a heart and blood running in his/her veins bury a newborn alive? this is wickedness at its climax. whoever is involved in this dastardly act shall not be free till eternityangry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
berem: Of course the world is not as simple as ABC that is why you shouldn't bring a child to this world to suffer when you ain't ready for it.No matter what,why should someone who has a heart and blood running in his/her veins bury a newborn alive? this is wickedness at its climax. angry angry angry angry angry

And do you know if it was the mother of the baby that did this??

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
dessy002:

And do you know if it was the mother of this baby that did this?
Did i put the blame on only the mother? All who are involved will rot in hell! angry angry angry
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Elise1: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
why would someone do such a thing. its terrible.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Chirolechick: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I wonder ow pple sleep @ night afta doin sth like this, this baby is definetly goin 2 torment her 4 d rest of her already miserable life
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by arabaribiti(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
God is faithful
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gush i can't believ this, the guy that pregnanted the girl is heartless, ad the girl is a lusifer.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This just made me sick to my stomach. How can somebody do this to a baby?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
And some people are praying night and day to conceive
Thank God the baby was found on time
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
berem: Did i put the blame on only the mother? All who are involved will rot in hell! angry angry angry

Amen to that..
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
And some people will tell me that God is still in Nigeria.

With the type of evil that pervades Nigeria nowadays, God has turned away from that country and given it over to a reprobate mind.

Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria. Your wickedness has brought all manner of evil upon you.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chirolechick: I wonder ow pple sleep @ night afta doin sth like this, this baby is definetly goin 2 torment her 4 d rest of her already miserable life

My dear, it is a wonder o.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by question(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
From fore-play >> Sex >> conception >>> 9 full months >>> Labour.... Then this! ?

Something is definitely wrong some where along the line.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sweetapple007: Gush i can't believ this, the guy that pregnanted the girl is heartless, ad the girl is a lusifer.

Dont know which is dumber, your grammar or the message behind it!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Mikebrown(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wonders sha neva end...
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
God. I have tears in my eyes.

Please does anyone have any more details?

I don't care what the 'story' of the mother is. There is no excuse or 'life circumstance' reason enough to bury a live baby. THERE IS NONE.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by obicmag(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
OMG! this girl is a murderer.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul: God. I have tears in my eyes.

Please does anyone have any more details?

I don't care what the 'story' of the mother is. There is no excuse or 'life circumstance' reason enough to bury a live baby. THERE IS NONE.

Not even if the mother has a mental problem or is a minor whose parents have rejected because of a pregnancy borne out of a peadopiile r@ping the minor.. Post Partum disorder, e.t.c..

No excuse will ever be good enough for you, but then again, whatever the reason, it was strong enough to push a mother this far!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
obicmag: OMG! this girl is a murderer.

Which girl?!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by goodmike7: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
berem: It is called a Miracle! Not driving from Ore to Lagos without fuel in your car. undecided undecided undecided

You are a fool
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is what millions of women out there has been looking for.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by mca795: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Life nd d society ds baby was born in are not fear to him. Its better to lost its life from birth than ds humiliation. God 4give us. tank u my perent.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
goodmike7:

You are a fool

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by mavo51: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
may God hv mercy on the mother of dis child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.