Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105826 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okworigeorge(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2013
Ujujoan: Jeeeeeeez!
Such a beautiful baby!
.....did u rili view d pix?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by tufine: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2013
This baby is going to be a blessing, he shall grow up and all eyes that sees him will bless God...... For his mum na to run enter market naked na remain......)(
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Tobilols(f): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2013
logica: Yeah yeah. No believe o. Na today we dey hear of mothers dumping their new born babies at the refuse dump or even toilet? Please.
Oga illogical or woteva, said it's a possibility. Read well. Or der can't b possibilities again or wot? Sure ppl like u tot those guys who we're beaten in ALLU we're actually robbers. SMH 4 u
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2013
lifesabeach: Nairalander men, maybe she is the VIRGIN gal who you all love so much, who got DEFLOWERED by one of you, and because you all "God forbid!!!", HATE TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS/ BABY MAMAS, she did what she had to do to the baby,who would be a reminder of the S*EXUAL ABUSE (or was it R*APE) that ONE OF YOU MEN did to her. Nigerian men should repent.

We are quick to judge this girl (clearly not a woman) and I do not condone what the mother of this baby did but we are too quick to judge women. This baby's mum has a story but we will never hear it... to me, she hoped the child would somehow survive or she wouldn't have buried the child in a little sand. What baby would survive a deep burial in sand?? again, the woman has a story. Let God we all call on, judge...
thank God for once i can see a reasonable post and someone thinking like a rational human being,the rest of you men are judging,cursing and casting aspersions.as for you men that gave your girlfriends money to go and do abortion shut up,to those of you that were not man enough to accept the pregnancy and took off,shut up,to those irresposible drunkards absentee fathers,shut up.its so sickening the way we find it easy and quick to curse and judge without thinking and making proper inverstigations before making stewpped utterances.thats what i like americans for,they are not quick to judge based on pictures,they make proper investigation,probe and dig deep into matters before judging.no one is interested in what prompted the womans action or which right thinking woman will drop her baby like that if there has not been animalistic behaviours metted out on the girl.cut the crap!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2013
logica: Abeg shut up. Ode.
you are the one who needs to shut up and think with your brain instead of the tail in between your legs.is it not funny how animals of your kind get on the offensive,when they are faced with the naked truth.if the way people were using the enthusiatism of cursing injustice,abuse and rape,maybe there will be no raping of under 8 or 8o plus.tell me what i've not heard before,swine!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2013
lifesabeach: Nairalander men, maybe she is the VIRGIN gal who you all love so much, who got DEFLOWERED by one of you, and because you all "God forbid!!!", HATE TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS/ BABY MAMAS, she did what she had to do to the baby,who would be a reminder of the S*EXUAL ABUSE (or was it R*APE) that ONE OF YOU MEN did to her. Nigerian men should repent.

We are quick to judge this girl (clearly not a woman) and I do not condone what the mother of this baby did but we are too quick to judge women. This baby's mum has a story but we will never hear it... to me, she hoped the child would somehow survive or she wouldn't have buried the child in a little sand. What baby would survive a deep burial in sand?? again, the woman has a story. Let God we all call on, judge...
1 million likes.this is apparently the most intelligent,reasonable and logical thinking,the rest are thinking with their 3rd legs,sentiments and heart.the day we put all those 3 things aside,that is when we will develop,if not we will keep seeing ugly scenes like this.am i saying what the girl did is right,absolutly not,who motivated her actions,a vindictive,judgemental,wicked and care free society like nigeria who did not give a girl child opportunities to be the best she can be,who do not invest in human beings instead,materialism.if she was informed,educated,had opportunities and her family did not reject her on the animal that got her pregnant did not reject her or his family,am sure this will not happen.oya,anti thinking supportes,come and start blabing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2013
tufine: This baby is going to be a blessing, he shall grow up and all eyes that sees him will bless God...... For his mum na to run enter market naked na remain......)(
see one of our pseudo religious nigerian.the same way they pray vigorously,is the same way they curse with passion,the funny part of it is that every sunday of their lives,they must be in church and if they are muslims,they will pray 5 times a day,wash their face,ears,mouth but will not control their mouth.am sure jesus encouraged his followers or disciples to curse after praying and judging because he gave you the right to do it,and if you are a muslim,mohammed said after washing your mouth with kettle of water you should not control how you talk.smh.mshewww
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Osareime(f): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2013
No matter how the mother came about this baby only an insane woman or a wicked woman would do this to a baby.

Even if it where rape! If the baby's mum is not insane she had to be the most wicked and heartless woman alive. Not because she abandoned her baby but because of the manner in which she did it.

I just want to believe she's mad because I cannot fathom such wickedness.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Osareime(f): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2013
kulyie: you are the one who needs to shut up and think with your brain instead of the tail in between your legs.is it not funny how animals of your kind get on the offensive,when they are faced with the naked truth.if the way people were using the enthusiatism of cursing injustice,abuse and rape,maybe there will be no raping of under 8 or 8o plus.tell me what i've not heard before,swine!

I don't agree. The wickedness isn't that she abandoned the baby but the manner in which she did. Why use sand at all? Dump the baby at the roadside at someone's door sef. Nothing can justify burying a baby alive.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Dahbutter(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Josh090: I've seen many mad women on the streets with pregnancy, this could be a child born of such women, because a perfectly sane woman will never do this to her child.

Do u realize that even mad women care for and nuture their babies; the meternal instinct even in lesser animals is rarely affected in madness! only a demon possesed bi@tch can go dis far! ah, fear women!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Didi Love:

Dont know which is dumber, your grammar or the message behind it!
all i nkw is that person no go born pikin anoda person go burri yam.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Didi Love:

Which woman?
why re u speaking f something u don't know, pollice migt suspect u based on your comment, i think u knw more.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ghaniyu456: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2013
What a wickedness!What a wickedness!What a wickedness!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by jimiphunmmy(f): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Some women are evil empire.
while some men agents of d devil dat makes women go crazy....at least na person giv am belle.....d woman is just stooooopid and heartless!!! y go thru d pain of delivery and giv birth in d first place? like i said,so stooooopid

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Ngwakwe: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2013
It's all about feminism and freedom to do what they like with their body and babies.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Ngwakwe: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2013
Some girls from Romance and Entertainment Sections will come forward to say;

MIND YOU BUSINESS

Most times, I tier for them.

Anyway na Nigerian over sabi Babes.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by tfashina: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2013
That is absolutely wickedness, no matter what could have happened to the mother.For her to be able to carry the pregnancy for nine(9)months what she did,did not what it.can the baby forgive that mother? God should punish devil(mother)by Fowomola Bolaji
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!!

Which kind baby be that?!

Poor mother of the baby!! I hope she is okay wherever she is!! Only heaven knows what pushed her to do this!

*in ghetto accent* Izz u seriez!?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ipswitch: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jehovah!!!! Y is dis happening in my generation!!!Such a pretty baby!! Shame to the devil, dis one have made it.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by AyDot4(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2013
where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?

Guy, take tym, let him speak his mind, say hw Ʊ feel instead of criticising wat oda pple say. I don't like guys like Ʊ.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by bubex: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Little Baby just for being Alive, you are sure destined for greatness and who ever that adopts you is blessed because the hand of God is upon you!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by tayoTFC(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2013
How I wish this babe was drop in front of my friend gate that have being marry for 12yr without issue from the wife. Too much pressure from his family on her wife now they just adopt 4yr boy now and both were relocating to uk by ester. They went thruoght a lot of documentation with lagos state and engage a lawyer b4 taken the boy after payment of almost 150k.
Some woman are wicked!!!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2013
logica: *Estrogen mode*
Now let me try and explain this. You know women cannot do any evil without a reason. The father of the child must have done something to the mother for her to have buried this child. She was just trying to forget all the evil done to her by the father of the child.

By burying her own living child alive!!?? Are u listening to urself speak!?? This world has gone crazy! I mean the only excuse anyone can have for this inhumane act is if such a person is totally and irrevocably nuts (haywire, weyrey, lunatic).. If shez not a loon, she shud be brought to justice.. Am not a saint oo but God is her ultimate judge.
I hope the child doesnt find out about this in the future.. cos dis shii can Bleep someone up for d resta dier lives..
Ur Estrogen mode is impairing ur judgement big tym!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2013
Osareime:

I don't agree. The wickedness isn't that she abandoned the baby but the manner in which she did. Why use sand at all? Dump the baby at the roadside at someone's door sef. Nothing can justify burying a baby alive.

She is probably insane... Cos if not, to say this is troubling is an understatement. Thats d only justification for me..
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2013
kulyie: 1 million likes.this is apparently the most intelligent,reasonable and logical thinking,the rest are thinking with their 3rd legs,sentiments and heart.the day we put all those 3 things aside,that is when we will develop,if not we will keep seeing ugly scenes like this.am i saying what the girl did is right,absolutly not,who motivated her actions,a vindictive,judgemental,wicked and care free society like nigeria who did not give a girl child opportunities to be the best she can be,who do not invest in human beings instead,materialism.if she was informed,educated,had opportunities and her family did not reject her on the animal that got her pregnant did not reject her or his family,am sure this will not happen.oya,anti thinking supportes,come and start blabing nonsense

I would like to ask you a question and would want a honest answer... If ur Enemiest enemy was raped and batterd and abused by a drug cartel (or think of d craziest crazies) and ur enemiest enemy was abandoned by your family and the loon dat got ur enemiest enemt preg and ur enemiest enemy was a stack illiterate and d list goes on and on. Ur enemiest enemy hasnt been in dat situation before so u cant really say what ur enemiest enemy's action would have been but isnt dere a part of you enemy that feels she would never ever put a living breathing innocent new born under the ground with dirt and crap all up in d nostrils and mouth and eyes of the unfortunate baby
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=Goldenheart] i hope ur grandma repented before Kicking the iron bucket.... "Angels are Blind". not so cool thing to say.[/quot

Lmao... Mr/Mrs spirikoko.. Its so obvious its an idiom. Gaan sleep!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by BashToks: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Some people on here juat want to give a different opinion different from the common opinion..
Well, Ure wrong trying to justify what she did. Me sayin what she did was an inhumane act is NOT JUDGING her.. Its a FACT!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: why re u speaking f something u don't know, pollice migt suspect u based on your comment, i think u knw more.

And you've not called the police yet?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
chaircover: That babys blood will torment that woman until she repents.

All she had to do was to find the sanest of all the relatives of the man who got her pregnant and place the baby outside their gate!

angry angry angry
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by visafoneng: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
thorpido: where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?
Verry correct
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
kulyie: thank God for once i can see a reasonable post and someone thinking like a rational human being,the rest of you men are judging,cursing and casting aspersions.as for you men that gave your girlfriends money to go and do abortion shut up,to those of you that were not man enough to accept the pregnancy and took off,shut up,to those irresposible drunkards absentee fathers,shut up.its so sickening the way we find it easy and quick to curse and judge without thinking and making proper inverstigations before making stewpped utterances.thats what i like americans for,they are not quick to judge based on pictures,they make proper investigation,probe and dig deep into matters before judging.no one is interested in what prompted the womans action or which right thinking woman will drop her baby like that if there has not been animalistic behaviours metted out on the girl.cut the crap!

How can you even compare this to abortion undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.