Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) (26400 Views)

See What A Guy Found In Amstel Malta (photo) / Floating Object In A Soft Drink. / Have You Ever Eaten An Object In A ''mamaput'' Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by piero2u(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
I guess that's their secret ingredient.

Thanks to you, its no more a secret
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its part of an Amstel Malta promotion. Get a maggot filled amstel malta for the price of one.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by begwong: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Pick up the phone and call them..

Send them a clearer picture showing the untampered bottle and its content.

Tell them you are willing to settle for an undisclosed amount of money.. NOT LESS THAN 20million NAIRA..

Get a Lawyer..

Do not ever take the bottle to them. They could simply smash it and there goes your claim.

Do not keep the bottle in your house.

When they pay you, remember my 10% agent fee.

Should they insist on seeing the bottle before settlement, take them to court.
How can u proof he wasnt the one that dropped same into the bottle.It doesnt work out that easy this days biko!
[/b]
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by abhosts(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Throw it away and move on. Those big companies are too well connected and it is almost impossible to win that kind of lawsuit against them in Nigeria.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Pringozie02(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
U won't get a demn cos we r in naija but u can just remove it n sell it 2 a Chinese man ok
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by yomip3t(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U HAS NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.

OPA GBAGAUN STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
begwong: How can u proof he wasnt the one that dropped same into the bottle.It doesnt work out that easy this days biko!

Then straight to court!!

When they see a summons, they will quickly settle!
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Akainzo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
AK 48: Hello fellow nairalander, no need for too much grammar.
I saw a maggot-like object inside an "unopened" amstel malta.
I think people have to be careful with the way they package their consumable product,that is why I want you to advice me on how to deal with this pipu.

Quite unfortunate, but this things should not happen!

Your options are clear:
1. Take the bottle to a Nigerian Breweries office, you would be compensated for all the troubles. Your compensation would be another bottle or bottles + funds to cater for your transport and other sundry things
2. Sue them as advised by many here.

Note that if you go option 2, it is your money that you would spend to hire lawyer, file case and go to court to prove that you suffered a loss from an unopened bottle. Now you would agree, that it is so hard to prove such loss and therefore, you would win compensation in the region of if you've gone Option 1. However, you would not get refunded your court fees and thus you would have spend so much money to get back to Option 1.

Therefore, I would advise you, choose wisely. The lawyer would collect his/her fees, whether you win, lose or suffer monetary loss.

1 Like

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by OmerianConsult: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Someone just became a multi-millionaire!!!
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Eneze1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
I totally agree you should sue them, people who are saying this cant work in naija, when are we Nigerians start standing up for our right? this is an act of negligence which will be repeated if something is done, I believe there's something called quality control, doesn't it work in this Country?

2 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by yanni1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
adoniza: That's really bad, what a damned nation!

wetin concern nation wit private coy...wats ur obsession with ridiculing Naija sef... u must be a really sad and unsuccessful person.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by annajess: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Last year my uncle saw a chewing stick inside a maltina bottle. He took it to the company and they gave him 50 thousand naira and 10 crates of maltina.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by ducksoup: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: LET SOME ONE GO WITH YOU TO THERE HD,OFFICE IF U HAS NOT OPEN IT THEY WILL PAY U SOME MONEY . TRY AND SE THE MANIGER DONT LET OTHERS NO WHY U ARE THERE.

Who is this 2go freak? Please stop confusing people here. . .paddle it to 2go
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by olamisegbe(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
Can u win a company?....they'll tell u nd ur lawyers terms you wouldn't understand....well is the product expired....anoda issue
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by yoged(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
seedord247:

My brother you nor see say naija don dey better. tongue
grin clown.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by vislabraye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
I remember drinking a bottle of malt in a bar. After a few gulps, I realized there was bar beach sand in it
I would have know in the first place because it was dark.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by ichommy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wizee: Can u sell d soft drink 4me? Let me see it
Biz Man
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by vislabraye(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
@op. Just take the case to a good lawyer as Okijajuju had said. Its better to try and fail than never to try. What if someone with a similar case sues them and goes to the bank smiling?
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by evioghoeme: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
what is dis country becoming
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Dee60: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
What do you want to sue for? Trauma resulting from seeing a maggot? In Nigeria? You'll try hard!
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Dee60: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
evioghoeme: what is dis country becoming

A good country.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Igwe9(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na adulterated Amstel malta be that one.
You will be sued for having the adulterated product, unless another one is found in their depot.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by obicentlis: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are you sure the drink no be backyard package?
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
nnamanis: Shey una won spoil their market?... Bad belles

Shattap, uno wan make money. What if the thing is poisonous and you discovered after drinking it
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Dygeasy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
What if you found two diamond stones? Wud you still sue them? No be 100naira dem dey sell malt. Shift abeg.

Mods post the next topic jare.

2 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Pick up the phone and call them..

Send them a clearer picture showing the untampered bottle and its content.

Tell them you are willing to settle for an undisclosed amount of money.. NOT LESS THAN 20million NAIRA..

Get a Lawyer..

Do not ever take the bottle to them. They could simply smash it and there goes your claim.

Do not keep the bottle in your house.

When they pay you, remember my 10% agent fee.

Should they insist on seeing the bottle before settlement, take them to court.

Okija, u be baaad guy.

Op, your questions are answered in 2013.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by omorsexie(f): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Y cant pple comment wtout insulting others? Must every1 be good in english? Post ur comment n leave. Y wld u call some1 an illiterate n retard cos s/he isnt as good as u?

3 Likes

Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
AK 48: Hello fellow nairalander, no need for too much grammar.
I saw a maggot-like object inside an "unopened" amstel malta.
I think people have to be careful with the way they package their consumable product,that is why I want you to advice me on how to deal with this pipu.
my guy don hammer, remember me in your kingdom, go and meet a lawyer and file a case, N50m minimum compensation.

Do not be afraid of law charges, negotiate with the lawyer to receive payment after the case is won.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by adewasco2k(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
i cant see any maggot.
though if there is any maggot at all, what will happen is: they will claim there is no maggot inside, so you will take it the bottle to them....they will open it and then laugh at.....saying- you common this is just Nitrogen IV Dihydrocrosentic oxide with solidified due to the bad storage of the drink.....which is by the way not harmful.

then they will give you 5k for transport if you are lucky grin
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dee60: What do you want to sue for? Trauma resulting from seeing a maggot? In Nigeria? You'll try hard!
you are not a lawyer so shut it.
Re: Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) by noholdsbarred(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Good luck proving that it was not corked outside their premises. Anyone can decide to damage their image that they try so hard to protect.
Do you know how many people are into illegal production of these same common products you see out there?
I work in a bottling company and I tell you that it's almost impossible to get anything out of a lawsuit.
It's better you go to their office, so that they'll give you some money or a crate to replace that one bottle.
You can decide to go all the way 'sha' if you've got the strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Which Is More Economical For A Large Family / How Much Do You Like 'Ponmo'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.