Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration (22278 Views)

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / President Barack Obama Stops Wind Blowing Up Michelle’s Skirt (PHOTOS) / Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by trendystuf(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Barrack Obama's Daughters Steps Out In purple for their father's second Presidential inauguration ceremony
Malia(14) and Sasha Obama(11) looks gorgeous in their different shades of purple.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/barrack-obamas-daughters-steps-out-in.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Chinwem(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Adorable! smiley

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Their outfits were very nice, so was michelle's although she seemed a bit apprehensive imo, probably wondering what the future holds.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by slimyem: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
They don't look anywhere near 14 or 11...
They look much older!!undecided

8 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Meegadough: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2013
My future wife.lol

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by joyli: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2013
Meegadough: My future wife.lol
grin grin grin For ur Dream grin grin

5 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2013
SEE NATURAL HAIR

SMALL EARINGS

LOOKING SO REAL, HUMAN AND HAPPY.

CUTE KIDS.

unlike some with 90% items all over their body/face.

19 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by semid4lyfe(m): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2013
honeric01: SEE NATURAL HAIR

SMALL EARINGS

LOOKING SO REAL, HUMAN AND HAPPY.

CUTE KIDS.

unlike some with 90% items all over their body/face.

grin grin grin

Eric, good morning o

This one wey you dey voke early morning, hope nothing cool

@ topic,

Cute and adorable, like their outfits kiss
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2013
sooo pretty and natural...
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: They don't look anywhere near 14 or 11...
evidence of good food and good environment..

3 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by akatonero(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Lovely people
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Eneze1(f): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2013
nice outfits
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by brownlord: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2013
How i wish their papa no be illumnati now, i for say make i marry the eldest one, but no shakes i go still manage her sha, since na woman i go fit build her to my taste
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2013
I was almost moved to tears when I hrd Bey sing d star spangled banner national anthem. She did it with such pride and all d citizens of that noble country stood proud with their hands on their chest. kiss

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Malia is going to be very tall and stunning!

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Mi like.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Wendyslim(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Hmmmmm nice one. Dey are so beautiful
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2013
choii!!!! See he dy look swit...bt our president children are so fat and ugly

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by maygah(f): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2013
Beautiful people
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by moonraker(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2013
choiiiii shocked shocked

money is good, i swaer tongue tongue
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by DaGeeNius1(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2013
@Slimyem. jst exactly wat I said wen dey steppedout.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Tochi4life: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2013
DECEMBER 27TH 2025
You're all cordially invited to the Igba Nkwu of Miss Malia Obama and Mr Tochi Aigbe at the family home of chief Okenwa Aigbe in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.. on the next Afor market day (Saturday 29th 2025)

All my wwww.seunland.com(formerly nairaland)family, will have a special canopy and recognition. That's my reward to you guys for the entertainment, Job offers and news I got here over my 17 years as a member here. Special S/O to the new Military ruler of Nigeria Mr Seun Osewa well deserved Sire..

35 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by azimibraun: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2013
Jst wondering what kind of guys wll marry dem? Such guys mst hv Ph.d and be a little more brilliant dan obama and his wife o! Abi na guys lk lil wayne? If I ws obama and a guy lk Nas ws young I wll prefer him for my girls sha. Brillilliant thug/poet or havard guy.

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2013
Only if they will date me a man of 30. I regrate why am not 18 to hav a fling with one of them o
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by vinuyon: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: They don't look anywhere near 14 or 11...

Loll...Balanced diet at work.

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Codedrock(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2013
So they are like dis grown? I and taller one will be a gud match

2 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Buchianom(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Lovely!
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by MicroBox: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2013
I swear i go too handsome assuming i dey eat better food. I earn 100k+/month but yet i dont have time for myself na chicks matter everytime.
It sound funny but its real. I wan marry oooo

3 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by osram(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2013
Illuminati children...
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Tochi4life: DECEMBER 27TH 2025
You'll all are cordially invited to the Igba Nkwu of Miss Malia Obama and Mr Tochi Aigbe at the family home of chief Okenwa Aigbe in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.. on the next Afor market day (Saturday 29th 2025)

All my wwww.seunland.com(formerly nairaland)family, will have a special canopy and recognition. That's my reward to you guys for the entertainment, Job offers and news I got here over my 17 years as a member here. Special S/O to the new Military ruler of Nigeria Mr Seun Osewa well deserved Sire..
tochi re u from Ozubulu?egbema,nza,amakwa or eziorah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / Algerian Students Protest In Thousands As Their President Seeks Re-Election / Russian Warships Fire Missiles Near Japan ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.