Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,689 members, 7,827,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration (22290 Views)

President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) / President Barack Obama Stops Wind Blowing Up Michelle’s Skirt (PHOTOS) / Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by blackbeau1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
See all these dreamers oh.y'all think they are Nigeria women that you can maltreat
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
freecocoa: 14 years with that kind bweast undecided

Cute girls.
Spoilt mindset.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Loveangel: Spoilt mindset.
Wetin spoil for wetin I talk now? Hian o.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tochi4life: DECEMBER 27TH 2025
You'll all are cordially invited to the Igba Nkwu of Miss Malia Obama and Mr Tochi Aigbe at the family home of chief Okenwa Aigbe in Ozubulu community in Anambra state.. on the next Afor market day (Saturday 29th 2025)

All my wwww.seunland.com(formerly nairaland)family, will have a special canopy and recognition. That's my reward to you guys for the entertainment, Job offers and news I got here over my 17 years as a member here. Special S/O to the new Military ruler of Nigeria Mr Seun Osewa well deserved Sire..

Good Projection! Absolutely brilliant..best wishes. cheesy
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by mdee1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chaiii!!! C fine babes oooh.i wish i cud make a wish right now,sasha me n u 4ever n ever!lol
yes they look older than their ages but me dnt mind o,i swaer!
Atleast if me no c her 4 this earth,wen Jesus c0me me nd her go kiss 4 heaven!!!!! :-) lmao
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by emiye(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
The eldest girl looks like her mum, while the younger sister looks like dad.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by ITbomb(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tochi4life: DECEMBER 27TH 2025
All my wwww.seunland.com(formerly nairaland)family, will have a special canopy and recognition.

You tried to access the address http://wwww.seunland.com/ , which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
What happened
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by ITbomb(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
freecocoa: 14 years with that kind bweast undecided

Cute girls.
I didn't want to be first to observe this.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Tochi4life: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
ITbomb:
You tried to access the address http://wwww.seunland.com/ , which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
What happened
LOL Man, you're too smart not to get that was a satire.

2 Likes

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by brownlord: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
ba7man: Point of Correction.....You mean "Destroy her to your taste".

You dey ok? i say i won change her, i go first carry her go for deliverance then from there, convert her to christian, then marry her, so i fit become america citizen, u no wise?
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tochi4life:
LOL Man, you're too smart not to get that was a satire.
What is satire , is it when somebody is so tired
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by dickhardener: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
meenagiggs: I was almost moved to tears when I hrd Bey sing d star spangled banner national anthem. She did it with such pride and all d citizens of that noble country stood proud with their hands on their chest. kiss
you for cry na .
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Meegadough: My future wife.lol
keep dreamin
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by EiE1(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: They don't look anywhere near 14 or 11...
They look much older!!undecided

The Product of consuming burger!lol
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by mamagee3(f): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
They all look nice!!!
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
dick hardener: you for cry na .
Remain small nah.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by tayork(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
they are xo tall,dem don drink comfirm milk tired
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by lordi1: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
selected fruits. shocked grin
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by deoladele(f): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Pweety girlz.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Ezeufi: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
tha_originator: Me: I love you Malia, will you be my wife?

Malia: Yes of course

Obama: Agreed.

Me: cheesykiss

Is paedeophilia this rife in Nigeria society? grown men drooling over a 14 years old girl? The irony is these are probably the same people who blame nigerian politicians for being corrupt or boko haram for being ruthless.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Ezeufi: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Meegadough: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ma-fun:

May God grant you your heart desire.
Amen!!! Thanks!
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
meenagiggs: I was almost moved to tears when I hrd Bey sing d star spangled banner national anthem. She did it with such pride and all d citizens of that noble country stood proud with their hands on their chest. kiss

I bet you moved to tear by her lip sync.

Kelly Clarkson sang why can't little miss Princess Beyonce? Cold temps or not, it seems to me that it would be an embarrassment to lip sync at such a national event. I remember Steven Tyler belting out the national anthem at the Indianapolis 500. He was terrible but at least it was him and not a recording! I have more respect for him than I do her!

1 Like

Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by preselect(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101:

I bet you moved to tear by her lip sync.

Kelly Clarkson sang why can't little miss Princess Beyonce? Cold temps or not, it seems to me that it would be an embarrassment to lip sync at such a national event. I remember Steven Tyler belting out the national anthem at the Indianapolis 500. He was terrible but at least it was him and not a recording! I have more respect for him than I do her!

indeed! as if she cares if you exist tongue
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:

indeed! as if she cares if you exist tongue

Same here
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by preselect(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
lol

a dude cheesy
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by billyG(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Back off!His daughter are not ripe 4 swing or marriage FBI is watchin y'all.
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sasha is prettier Jor...!
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by preselect(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
hmmn. i thought those kids are about 8-10yrs old? how come people are discussing them here? even for dating, pretty etc. una no de shame angry
Re: President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2013
Hahahah Sasha and Malia fish mouthing! This mouth ish irritates the shitttt outta me. But they made me laugh tho smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Is Ready For Nuclear War, Putin Warns The West, video / Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.