Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is It About 'staph"? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is It About 'staph"? (617 Views)

2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / Is Staph Cureable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About 'staph"? by icansimi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hi Nlanders,I know a couple who got married about 2months ago and d wife hasn't conceived yet. Recenlty, she was diagnosed with 'Slight/Moderate growth of staph" after a lab test. Both she and her husband have been placed on 500ml Levofloxine and anoda one I can't recall. It will take two weeks to complete the dosage thereafter return to the hospital for anoda test after 4weeks on the dosage. I want to ask that could it be the Staph that is causing the inconception? Is it that the husband also jas the infection? Is the dosage going to cure or minimise the infection? Is it ok to combine herbal treatment as other friends are suggesting? What's your general advice? Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For Enlarged Spleen? / Rare!!! Meet The Little Boy Who Cries Every Time He Hears A Love Song / Brain Damaging Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.