Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys: Can You Kill For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Kill For Love? (1668 Views)

Can You Kill For Love? / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Will You Ever Kill For You True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by tomakint: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2013
She is the love of your life, in fact, you can’t sleep without her, you think about her almost every minute, she means so much to you, and yet the unexpected happened. You caught her red-handed in bed with another man in the ‘very act’! I have heard from many people around, who have declared without considering the consequences that should they catch their wives in bed with other men, those men are as good as dead, a few declared that both the woman and the man deserved to die while a handful said they will just walk away from the union! The reasons varies: some said they can’t imagine loving that woman again the way they used to after the incidence; some said that the emotional pain of sleeping with the same woman bedded by another man is too much to handle; some said such a woman is capable of killing the husband; some declared that the spirit of suspicion and extreme jealousy will quench the spirit of love they have for the woman; and the reasons go on and on! If the same thing happen to you (of course, I forbid if for you, because it’s not funny), what would you do?
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by chronique(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2013
You see? See what I've been telling Goodluck Jonathan. I've been warning him & telling him to take care of these jobless youths but he wouldn't listen. See the consequences.
Mr man,shebi you dont have work to do? Oya,take broom & go and sweep the front of your house.

But on a serious note,you guys should think your questions well before asking. Killing a human being is not the same as killing a chicken or goat. I dont know how comfortable it is for you guys when you ask such questions,knowing fully well that you cant give life to an object,let alone human. You think the family or govt will clap for you after the act? If you were asking if you could kill someone who has a weapon & intends to kill you,it's different thing. Even people who have killed others in self defence,are languishing in jail;not to talk of killing someone because he slept with your wife. My dear,pls change your thought pattern and start asking intellectual questions. I wonder how this generation find it comfortable to talk about killing humans(like it's not a big deal). Smh for the next generation.
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by tomakint: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2013
chronique: You see? See what I've been telling Goodluck Jonathan. I've been warning him & telling him to take care of these jobless youths but he wouldn't listen. See the consequences.
Mr man,shebi you dont have work to do? Oya,take broom & go and sweep the front of your house.

But on a serious note,you guys should think your questions well before asking. Killing a human being is not the same as killing a chicken or goat. I dont know how comfortable it is for you guys when you ask such questions,knowing fully well that you cant give life to an object,let alone human. You think the family or govt will clap for you after the act? If you were asking if you could kill someone who has a weapon & intends to kill you,it's different thing. Even people who have killed others in self defence,are languishing in jail;not to talk of killing someone because he slept with your wife. My dear,pls change your thought pattern and start asking intellectual questions. I wonder how this generation find it comfortable to talk about killing humans(like it's not a big deal). Smh for the next generation.
Did you read the post at all? I have a feeling you must be "New to this Planet", never mind kid, go play with your toys, stop sounding like a ninny! undecided
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by sexybash(f): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint: She is the love of your life, in fact, you can’t sleep without her, you think about her almost every minute, she means so much to you, and yet the unexpected happened. You caught her red-handed in bed with another man in the ‘very act’! I have heard from many people around, who have declared without considering the consequences that should they catch their wives in bed with other men, those men are as good as dead, a few declared that both the woman and the man deserved to die while a handful said they will just walk away from the union! The reasons varies: some said they can’t imagine loving that woman again the way they used to after the incidence; some said that the emotional pain of sleeping with the same woman bedded by another man is too much to handle; some said such a woman is capable of killing the husband; some declared that the spirit of suspicion and extreme jealousy will quench the spirit of love they have for the woman; and the reasons go on and on! If the same thing happen to you (of course, I forbid if for you, because it’s not funny), what would you do?
den you go to jail and she will sleep with your father and your brother and you comeback to nairalaland for Advise if only you come out alive smiley sad
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by Mcdondayan: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Yes @ op. That is if u are the one i will kill.
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by chronique(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint:
Did you read the post at all? I have a feeling you must be "New to this Planet", never mind kid, go play with your toys, stop sounding like a ninny! undecided

I read it very well and have just read it again. Well,if you think killing a person cos he slept with ur wife is enough reason to kill,then be my guest. The NPF needs more inmates @ kirikiri. I still stand by my earlier post. When you show me one man that has killed someone who slept with his wife,and the community supported him or you show me a person who had created a human being,then I will agree with you that you've asked a good question. But if you cant,then you've not asked a good question. By the way I just got into this planet yesterday n do not know my way around;you mind helping out?
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by chronique(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
den you go to jail and she will sleep with your father and your brother and you comeback to nairalaland for Advise if only you come out alive smiley sad

Leave the OP. He must be feeling like Steve Job or Albert Einstein with his question. He feels he has asked a very intelligent question.
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by WAM1(f): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2013
First define what the word love means to you. Then ask yourself quietly does my action (killing) depict love.
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by tomakint: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
chronique:

I read it very well and have just read it again. Well,if you think killing a person cos he slept with ur wife is enough reason to kill,then be my guest. The NPF needs more inmates @ kirikiri. I still stand by my earlier post. When you show me one man that has killed someone who slept with his wife,and the community supported him or you show me a person who had created a human being,then I will agree with you that you've asked a good question. But if you cant,then you've not asked a good question. By the way I just got into this planet yesterday n do not know my way around;you mind helping out?
Kid, in what way have I supported 'killing of one's spouse'? Why do u just enjoy being irrational in ur reasoning, just jumping into conclusions for the fun of it huh undecided, I still maintain on my earlier comments, 'go play with your toys, got no time for psychobabblers!
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by tomakint: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
WAM?:
First define what the word love means to you. Then ask yourself quietly does my action (killing) depict love.
But you still can't deny the fact that barbaric acts like these (killing of ones spouse) happen in this part of our world and that is the whole object of this thread not the way you guys are trying to turn it into a 'moral debate'!
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
chineke meee ! Maka gini ? Oh boy I can't. Even in the series of defending myself from a physical attack i won't. I'll just knock the person unconscious. I repeat myself once more. I won't and can't.
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by tomakint: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:
chineke meee ! Maka gini ? Oh boy I can't. Even in the series of defending myself from a physical attack i won't. I'll just knock the person unconscious. I repeat myself once more. I won't and can't.
You seem to be the only one that understood the concept and the direction of this topic, I don't understand what the those earlier posters are ranting about! Thanks for your maturity! However, I pray you won't come across things of such magnitude, because it's really a difficult 'crossroad' in one's love life cool
Re: Guys: Can You Kill For Love? by WAM1(f): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint:
But you still can't deny the fact that barbaric acts like these (killing of ones spouse) happen in this part of our world and that is the whole object of this thread not the way you guys are trying to turn it into a 'moral debate'!

Lol- I wasn't ranting neither was I turning your post into a moral debate. You asked a question - can you kill for love? I posed the same question to myself and the answer my mind came up with is what I posted.

Love has several definitions to different people- so to each his own. The logic in my post can be applied to several other questions in the line of can you do ----- for love? Define what love means to you and see if your actions depict it.

Long story short a direct answer to your question smiley - I will by the grace of God never kill for love- that ain't love in my' dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

/ Alarming Rate Of Tattoos On Ladies / Guys, The Five Types Of Girls You Should Not Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.