Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? (649 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Will You Attend Ur X-bf Wedding If Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2013
In my deperate attempt to make front page, here I am talking about an Ex once again. wink

I've not had the opportunity to attend one yet sha...But over to you
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2013
neither have I had the opportunity to attend an exes wedding ceremony. But if in the future, i get an invitation,I'd gladly accept it and make it on time. Stay until the ceremony ends and that will be a proof I no longer have any grudges against her.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2013
and I'll wish her the best, but bros u need not to mention that you desperately want your threads to hit the front page o.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by bendazum: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
I doubt if I can especially if I still feelings for her.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:
and I'll wish her the best, but bros u need not to mention that you desperately want your threads to hit the front page o.

grin grin grin That was on a lighter note.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2013
Do you get paid when your thread hits FP?
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by sexybash(f): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2013
bendazum: I doubt if I can especially if I still feelings for her.
the person has moved on and you are still doubting SMH
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:

The feelings could be love or hatred...all na still feeling.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:

Moving on is not as easy as some people make it sound o...Some pretend to have moved on, others live in conscious denial.

1 Like

Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by sexybash(f): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Black Peni5:

Moving on is not as easy as some people make it sound o...Some pretend to have moved on, others live in conscious denial.
some body don marry and you still dey doubt, if you read on of my thread i have said it i can never and would never be jelous about any one i weather past of present boy freind have come to realized that the things we worry ourselve are trivail things, to live in denial is denial it self grin cool wink
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
some body don marry and you still dey doubt, if you read on of my thread i have said it i can never and would never be jelous about any one i weather past of present boy freind have come to realized that the things we worry ourselve are trivail things, to live in denial is denial it self grin cool wink

Good point...But the heart is not a very sensible organ, only the brain is...
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by sexybash(f): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Black Peni5:

Good point...But the heart is not a very sensible organ, only the brain is...
then train your heart
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
then train your heart

Lol...Its not about me o. However a trained heart cannot experience its full emotional potentials. Kinda like a robot.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by sexybash(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Black Peni5:

Lol...Its not about me o. However a trained heart cannot experience its full emotional potentials. Kinda like a robot.
no i dont agree with you , but with a bad nairaland handle of your i dont expect anything much lipsrsealed
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by BlackPeni5: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
no i dont agree with you , but with a bad nairaland handle of your i dont expect anything much lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy Thanks for the compliment tongue
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by DigitalSignal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
And why not? Yes, I would.
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by Exponental(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yes..........old things have passed away!
Re: If Invited Can You Attend The Wedding Ceremony Of An Ex? by DECOtech(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Feel It Is Awkward To Kiss In The Presence Of Their Children? / How To Become An Irresistible Seduction Magnet Guaranteed. / 15 Things You Give Up To Be Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.