Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Poor Quality Of Table Water(pure Water) In Sokoto State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Quality Of Table Water(pure Water) In Sokoto State (635 Views)

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Quality Of Table Water(pure Water) In Sokoto State by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2013
The quality of Table water a.k.a pure water in Sokoto state is nothing to write home about. Ordinary tap water is to a large extent more hygienic than sachet water. Sokoto's Nafdac office is doing absolutely nothing about it. The other day i bought a sachet water,maybe it was luck or mere instinct,but i decided to check the water quality, i was shocked @ what i saw, tiny worms of almost microscopic nature were swimming visibly in the sachet. If it was in a sane clime i would have sued the company that makes that water for ''Attempted murder''. I asked a friend, who owns a table water factory once about the deterioration in sachet water quality,and the reason he gave was that unless pure water price is moved to #10 from the current #5, the quality will not be improved as treating water cost alot. If that's the case, i wouldnt object to increase in price if that will make the factories treat their water. What's the quality of of sachet water in your area?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! The Kalu Leadership Series / Obasanjo Cautions Achebe, Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments / How We ‘re Rebuilding Abia – Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.