Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. (20282 Views)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Top Ten Signs You're An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by davesndy: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
thisisayus: hey! Whats my biz wif urs? Lemme be! Fo..ol
If atheist are ryt, I totally have nothing to loose. But if christians are ryt, I also av notin to loose. I wld rada be safe. I BELIEVE in GoD
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Heatblast:

Yup.. I agree with him.. So many xtians don't even know about the crimes against humanity their 'all loving god' commited in the bible. all they know is what their pastors preach in church.
U re so bold. I m nt commending u anyway, I was just surprise.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
thisisayus: hey! Whats my biz wif urs? Lemme be! Fo..ol
HEHEHE... See hw you're representing christ! SMDH
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
my problem has always been the fragmentation in church.....

One bible, different translations, different churches, different doctrines. even the Muslims are more United than Christian's...
if you go to America, India, Saudi's, anywhere in the world, you can enter any mosque and pray. but as a Catholic you would not go to Christ embassy, as a winners or redeemer you can go to cele.

it has been estimated that the population of the humans on earth is 6 billion..and that 2 billion among these are Christians, while 1.1 billion are Muslims.
according to the bible, 4 billion souls will burn in hell, while for the Muslims there would be 5 billion soul burning in hell

note...: among the 2 billion Christians, not all are born again, even the few that are born again can't even follow the bible to the letter.

a simple deduction will show that five billion people will burn in hell.

Well, if God is willing to burn 5 billion souls in hell, including Bill gates, Albert Einstein among others who have contributed so much to the world of humanity, then hell will be better place to be.

My conclusion of this God or no God issue is that, May God existed before but has now lost touch with the world.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
what are you saying
what is he sayin? Is he a ret..ard? Abi? Na english u no sabi compose?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cyril83(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
*strolls in again*...mod why did you have to hide my post?

Where's Naptu,nagoma and mclatunji?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ozegbe: my problem has always been the fragmentation in church.....

One bible, different translations, different churches, different doctrines. even the Muslims are more United than Christian's...
if you go to America, India, Saudi's, anywhere in the world, you can enter any mosque and pray. but as a Catholic you would not go to Christ embassy, as a winners or redeemer you can go to cele.

it has been estimated that the population of the humans on earth is 6 billion..and that 2 billion among these are Christians, while 1.1 billion are Muslims.
according to the bible, 4 billion souls will burn in hell, while for the Muslims there would be 5 billion soul burning in hell

note...: among the 2 billion Christians, not all are born again, even the few that are born again can't even follow the bible to the letter.

Well, if God is willing to burn 5 billion souls in hell, including Bill gates, Albert Einstein among others who have contributed so much to the world of humanity, then hell will be better place to be.

My conclusion of this God or no God issue is that, May God existed before but has now lost touch with the world.
have u ever seen a Catholic killing a protestant? No
Chiite kill sunnite , whahabite refuse salafiste , Taliban etc it seems to me there is a bigger division among Muslim. Anyway we don hear u

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by donphilopus: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
8 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some crazy people rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove"Christianity.
Please reverse your statement here

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ozegbe
muslims are nt united.. Ever heard of shites and sunnis(a shite friend calls them 'disgusting wahabis')?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2013

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2013

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Damon03(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Oh how sweet, I tot this was posted by an atheist y ar some pple insulting muslims
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by straynt(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
God the creator has given us all a gift, a mesage of Grace. It is not his wil dat any of us should perish. The bible says he loves us wit an undying love. He has given us the mesage of ETERNAL LIFE. Xcept u have any other mesage dat promises eternal life, Me i go dey folow my Jesus o. Afta all, e no cost me anytin. SALVATN IS FREE!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cyril83(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
donphilopus:
8 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some crazy people rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove"Christianity.
Please reverse your statement here
hey! Do you have any problem with speaking in tongues and what exatly do you know abt it?...answer me coz I have some tutorials for u

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stop spamming the Damn thread.one post is enough

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2013

Dear me, i want to be a boko haram coz deh r united! grin

Dear me, i want to be a boko haram coz deh r united!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
sorry for the multiple posts...what I meant by the unity is that any imam would interpret the Quran the same way.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cyril83(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2013

do you know why muslims are united?....The name muslim hailed from the temple of Hell and the allah is the nickname of lucifer...do ur research well and stop being naive

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ozegbe: sorry for the multiple posts...what I nearby the unity is that any imam would interpret the Quran the same way.
Here i was thinking you knew what you were posting.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by neksummi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Hmmm. Are these the signs that I'm a christian? Can't comment.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Damon03(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ozegbe: sorry for the multiple posts...what I nearby the unity is that any imam would interpret the Quran the same way.
Pls sir, leave Islam out of this I take God beg u, u don't want the fury of some pple here trust me! let's stay on point
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Here i was thinking you knew what you were posting.

my sister, the truth is if you are a Muslim, you are a Muslim anywhere you go. if you are a Christian, the next question would be which church do you attend? if you attend winners, you will simply believe in your heart that the cele people are lost, though they use the same bible.. that's the fragmentation am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bella3(f): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ozegbe:

my sister, the truth is if you are a Muslim, you are a Muslim anywhere you go. if you are a Christian, the next question would be which church do you attend? if you attend winners, you will simply believe in your heart that the cele people are lost, though they use the same bible.. that's the fragmentation am talking about.
Eyaaa...
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Bandy10: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Intersting write up.Let me add some
1.You believe in divine protection but you go ahead to have an issurance cover for your cars and houses.
2.You believe in divine healing but you go to the hospital when sick,takes medications done by scientist.
3.You laughed when someone told you that his dog just told him that he is hungry,but you believed that Balaam`s donkey can talk.
4.You call other religions intolerance,but you agreed that inquisition carried out by the church is divine instruction.
5.You said cloning is wrong but what god did by putting Adam to sleep and remove one of his ribs to creat eve is ok
6.You laugh at other religion as being pagan but you forget that most of the stories found in the bible are not original but interpolation from pagan religion.
7.You don't believe in the theory of evolution but you believe that it is when the angels open the heaven that brings about rainfall.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
I’m sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don’t think there’s any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cyril83(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Damon03: Pls sir, leave Islam out of this I take God beg u, u don't want the fury of some pple here trust me! let's stay on point
lil liver,ignoranamous so you want him to leave islam outta this and you and your idol worshipper keep spewing rubbish abt christianity...we are all sinners,believe me or not no one on this thread is making heaven including the mod ...Gbam

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Geewan(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: have u ever seen a Catholic killing a protestant? No
Chiite kill sunnite , whahabite refuse salafiste , Taliban etc it seems to me there is a bigger division among Muslim. Anyway we don hear u

Bros u̶̲̥̅̊ done miss road! Catholics kill protestants and vice versa do your research.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Damon03(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
cyril83: lil liver,ignoranamous so you want him to leave islam outta this and you and your idol worshipper keep spewing rubbish abt christians...we are all sinners,believe me or not no one on this thread is making heaven..Gbam
Sorry, u must be quoting the wrong person... U don't wanna make Heaven?? sorry about that too
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bélla3: Eyaaa...

You better wake up from your delusion..
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Ozegbe(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
if heaven is real, then nobody on nairaland or on Facebook will be there...

almost all pastors and imams have Facebook page. Facebook created by agnostic Mack zukerberg and nairaland by atheist seun
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by THEPOLY11: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
If you believe in true GOD , you are different from those who beleive in gods or idols or any other thing, but if you think you did not believe in anything than science then you are a fool , till now there is no proof of another Ape turn to human or any animal evolve from another , so tell me why do u believe in science of theory when there is no pratical.

If you DON'T beleive in GOD, please am begging you try to believe in him now before it is too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / Truth About Crucifixion / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.