Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? (924 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by martcrown: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
It is a common thing in relationship when your partner ask the question 'why do you love me' only for most of us to reply 'can't just think of anything/the love is not atttached to anything-just natural/supernatural' whereas deep down in your heart you know twas her shape that attracted you, twas his height you fell for.
The question now is this- what is wrong in having a love that find its basis in the qualities your spouse possesses?
Please matured contributions will be highly appreciated.....
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by seedord247(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
I love you bcus you didnt ask me for money. cheesy
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by ayobase(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Love should be unconditional....but that doesn't mean I should keep an UGLY, FOOLISH and DIRTY woman as my wife!

I guess Agape is the only unconditional love!

Eros, Philia and storge are always conditional.

But those three might become unconditional if Agape love is embedded in one!
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by greedie1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayobase: Love should be unconditional....but that doesn't mean I should keep an UGLY, FOOLISH and DIRTY woman as my wife!

I guess Agape is the only unconditional love!

Eros, Philia and storge are always conditional.

But those three might become unconditional if Agape love is embedded in one!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by topsco(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
I love her because she gives me FEVER.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2013
I love her because she is the picture of a lady I have in my heart, because she gives me attention, because she appreciates me, because she respects me, because she satisfies my desire for intimacy, because she makes me feel important, because she loves my company, because she makes me happy and feels for me the way I feel for her!
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by tpia5: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2013
Why not "like" instead of "love".

Scarier?
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2013
seedord247: I love you bcus you didnt ask me for money. cheesy

[size=13pt]I didn't ask because I know you no get lol.[/size]
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by DigitalSignal(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
tpia@:
Why not "like" instead of "love".

Scarier?
What are you scared of?
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by tpia5: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
my post was for those of you who are afraid of the word. undecided lipsrsealed

in certain contexts. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do I Love You/ Why Do You Love Me? by seedord247(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I didn't ask because I know you no get lol.[/size]

Even if i get i nor go give... wink

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need A Gud Advice / Why Men Run Away From Some Girls... / Three Questions To Answer Before You Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.