Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53186 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lool. I do not blame you o. Its those that are wasting their precious times to respond to your rants that should be blamed. But pls i have a honest advice for you : when next you are interested in polishing your ego, pls and pls endeavor to compare your Ghana with places like Ibadan, Enugu, Kaduna or even Borno. It makes no comprehensible sense, comparing that your little and insignificant country with Lagos state, talkness of Nigeria. I would have insulted the hell out of you, but i am only holding off because a special person in my life was born in your country. Ghana ko, Banku ni. grin
lol its true even borno has higher GDP Dan Ghana looooll
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Another fuelish mudder fuggers from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin Ghana's president will come and beg Nigeria for what? For a bit of your poverty grin or the widespread famine? You f00ls are desperately looking for loans all over the world. Your useless, pathetic govt is begging lenders for a loan of $500 million as we speak. They are also looking for another $1 billion loan from the World Bank/IMF! grin grin grin

loooll dude its fact all ur presidents have been licking nigerias ass for years now, weda u like it or not its fact!! u can kill ursef if its paining u looooll
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Listen to this f00l. You have never seen a Ghanian bank in England? Such a stvpid thing to say! And who cares about what you, a fuelish, inconsequential Igbo woman has seen or not seen in England? Well, let me tell you something. The GHANA Commercial Bank had long had a presence in major world capitals including London long before your useless father impregnated your ashawo mother and gave birth to a fuelish magg0t like you cool shocked

lol, so Ghana has banks wow I didn't know ooo cos iv never seen or heard of any before . but wen I turn to CNN d first tin i see is Zenith bank and dangote advertisement
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2017
PetroDolla6:
D another useless magg0t talking from its anus! Look at the zoo called Shitnigeria. Is it "progressing?"b grin grin grin grin

And what is it about that zoo to make anyone envy that armpit, smelly sh1thole? Is it boko haram? Is it militancy? Is it then poverty or hunger? Or the bad road, the baby factories,no electricity, mindless violence, corruption, pr0stitution? grin recession grin what exactly is there to envy about your dustbin country?
u and dar just30 fool are just saying d same tin, and I'm tired of giving d same answers . like I sed before if naija dey vex u ,GO AND DIE!!! cos nigerians dont give a rats ass wat ghanians say(even africa)lollll congo get mouth pass ghana sef.

dude im not gonna ansa u again cos u are ghanain and u guys are irrelevant , seriosly ghana has no reputation in africa at all(weda bad or good) all u guys ever do in ur useless lives is envy nigerians , INFEEIORITY COMPLEX is their middle name . go to ghanaweb and see wat i min, they cant help but talk abt naija all d time (hater talks oo) . anytime i feel like laffing i just go to ghanaweb , and i will laff for hours
the hate is real.
so petrodollar u can kill ursef , nobodwill care anyways
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
uzzyfire:
u and dar just30 fool are just saying d same tin, and I'm tired of giving d same answers . like I sed before if naija dey vex u ,GO AND DIE!!! cos nigerians dont give a rats ass wat ghanians say(even africa)lollll congo get mouth pass ghana sef.

dude im not gonna ansa u again cos u are ghanain and u guys are irrelevant , seriosly ghana has no reputation in africa at all(weda bad or good) all u guys ever do in ur useless lives is envy nigerians , INFEEIORITY COMPLEX is their middle name . go to ghanaweb and see wat i min, they cant help but talk abt naija all d time (hater talks oo) . anytime i feel like laffing i just go to ghanaweb , and i will laff for hours
the hate is real.
so petrodollar u can kill ursef , nobodwill care anyways
and you think Ghanaians care about your existence? It's your hatred and obsession that was alarming
On Ghanaweb, Nigeria is mentioned when a Nigerian is caught stealing or any other form of criminality. Other cases that Nigeria is mentioned might be cases of gas supply.
Ghanaians don't care about your existence.
Just stop being inferior and butthurt.
Stop comparing your country to Ghana, on this forum.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just30:
and you think Ghanaians care about your existence? It's your hatred and obsession that was alarming
On Ghanaweb, Nigeria is mentioned when a Nigerian is caught stealing or any other form of criminality. Other cases that Nigeria is mentioned might be cases of gas supply.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just30:
lol guy iv sed this a thousand times , nigerians see ghana as their kid brother. period

I will never feel inferior to Ghana , no nigerian will. The average Ghanaian feels intimidated wen he's next to a Nigerian (fact). that's y our entertainment industry feels free to help Ghana's entertainment industry grow becos they see Ghana as their kid brother that needs help in that aspect. and they know that Ghana can Neva surpass them.

and iv checked ur threads, y are they "show off" abt wat Ghana is duin, and y are u always emphasizing on how Ghana doesn't need Nigeria anymore looooll . and the funny thing is that u Neva get comments , guess y? its Becos NOBODY CARES!!.

Nigerians don't feel inferior or intimidated by any country (even america) that's wat I love abt them. were ever they go to , they take all the jobs and businesses without fear
looooll even a poor Nigerian does not feel intimidated by a rich Ghanaian (that's how wide d gap is).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
londoner:
Abuja is a better city, the natural beauty alone sets it apart from Accra. Accra may be fun, but it doesn't have the feel of a capital city that Abuja does. The wide open space in Abuja and the obvious planning is another thing which sets it apart. Abuja is a family city, Accra is a city of fun. I would choose to live full time in Abuja, but visit Accra once in a while, especially for the beaches and the natural sense of fun GH people have.

Having said that Abuja has another two phases to go and is still in its building stage.
We all know that most of the oil money has been stolen and misused thats FACT, but I dont think that was the question. We can just as easily say that Accra should resemble any of the top South African cities because Ghana is 2nd after SA in terms of gold exports and also 2nd after ivory coast in cocoa exports.

Abuja it is for me.
but I don't understand what you meant by natural beauty even though I readily agree abuja to be more beautiful
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
popizaino:
but I don't understand what you meant by natural beauty even though I readily agree abuja to be more beautiful

The many hills and rocks as well as natural greenery which is preserved even in the city's master plan. It makes it feel so serene. So many parks also.I know Accra has hillside areas too but Abuja has the balance between modernity and nature in a more pleasing proportion in my opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
I find Abuja a naturally appealing place for the most part.

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
londoner:

The many hills and rocks as well as natural greenery which is preserved even in the city's master plan. It makes it feel so serene. So many parks also.I know Accra has hillside areas too but Abuja has the balance between modernity and nature in a more pleasing proportion in my opinion.
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
londoner:

ok.i was only more skeptical about the word natural because during December accra tends to be more greener than abuja but only to its location.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
popizaino:
ok.i was only more skeptical about the word natural because during December accra tends to be more greener than abuja but only to its location.

I don't get what you are trying to say by 'only to its location'

I know during harmattan Abuja is dry and sometimes dusty but that's just the nature of the season.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
londoner:

I know during harmattan Abuja is dry and sometimes dusty but that's just the nature of the season.
I meant that someone coming to abuja during harmattan season won't echo into your sentiment of being a greener city than accra which partially due to the fact that abuja is located in the guinea savannah whereas accra is located in the rainforest.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
londoner:

I meant that someone coming to abuja during harmattan season won't echo into your sentiment of being a greener city than accra which is partially due to the fact that abuja is located in the guinea savannah whereas accra is located in the 2
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
popizaino:
I meant that someone coming to abuja during harmattan season won't echo into your sentiment of being a greener city than accra which is partially due to the fact that abuja is located in the guinea savannah whereas accra is located in the 2

I did mention harmattan in my previous post. Ghana also has harmattan though.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2017
londoner:

I did mention harmattan in my previous post. Ghana also has harmattan though.
lol.but accra always greener no matter the season even though abuja tends to be very much beautiful than the ghanian capital.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
leave all this things, Nigeria in all its crisis is still d leader of d African continent (Ghanaians shud take it or leave it) even south africa upon all its development cannot talk wen naija is talking.

its a hard fact, that everybody knows. anytime d americans want to impose something on africa (laws) they ask Nigeria for permission first.

with all that is going on in Nigeria , its still standing firm , the funny thing is, surviving all these trial times is actually what makes a country great

Nigeria is d only country that has defeated one of d deadliest diseases in d world

And also recently defeated d most feared terrorist group in d world(even america cud not defeat Isis)

What a great nation Nigeria is

GOD BLESS NAIJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
popizaino:
lol.but accra always greener no matter the season even though abuja tends to be very much beautiful than the ghanian capital.

No Accra is also dusty in harmattan but is NOT as green as Abuja at its greenest because it was not just planned into Accra that way.The purposely green spaces are much more and also more harmonious in Abuja. simple. Accra did not strike me as a particularly green city to be honest. Any greenery seemed incidental in fact not purposed. We haven't even mentioned the natural rock formations all over Abuja even.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by popizaino(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
londoner:

No Accra is also dusty in harmattan but is NOT as green as Abuja at its greenest because it was not just planned into Accra that way.The purposely green spaces are much more and also more harmonious in Abuja. simple. Accra did not strike me as a particularly green city to be honest. Any greenery seemed incidental in fact not purposed. We haven't even mentioned the natural rock formations all over Abuja even.
ok ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.