Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53183 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
grin grin convert it to dollars and see what it's really worth. The exchange rate is 500 and something or you can use the delusional figure your government put up and you will realize it's less than a billion dollar
21 billion dollars
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy its hard facts, accept it or not( that's ur own bizness) it doesn't change anytin, there is no single Ghanaian company in nigeria .

oh and guy I hope u are aware DAT some of Nigeria's banks operate in England and america
same way Ghana banks operate in England and US.

Whatever you choose to believe, your companies are just drops in a huge ocean.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
grin grin convert it to dollars and see what it's really worth. The exchange rate is 500 and something or you can use the delusional figure your government put up and you will realize it's less than a billion dollar
lol dangote is on Forbes list. and the exchange rate has crashed to 300, even though its naira dangote is still d richest and most powerful blackman
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
same way Ghana banks operate in England and US.

Whatever you choose to believe, your companies are just drops in a huge ocean.
lol Ghana bank in england loooll OK . drops in ocean and yet they are d biggest in africa , and yet d owners are billionaires . ntcheeww guy are just inferior
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol dangote is on Forbes list. and the exchange rate has crashed to 300, even though its naira dangote is still d richest and most powerful blackman
there's no Ghanaian man that can be compared to dangote, just name one Ghana man that has reached were dangote has reached loooll

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
21 billion dollars
grin grin you are such a loser
Dangote with a total revenue of 615,103,000 Naira for 2016 .yet you are here spewing rubbish
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol Ghana bank in england loooll OK . drops in ocean and yet they are d biggest in africa , and yet d owners are billionaires . ntcheeww guy are just inferior
but in Ghana, they are not the biggest. The owners are billionaires because Nigerians are gullible and made them so in so many ways
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
cheesy care less about him
Believe what ever you want, the ordinary Nigerian knows how much he exchange his dollar for
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
grin grin you are such a loser
Dangote with a total revenue of 615,103,000 Naira for 2016 .yet you are here spewing rubbish
and yet he is d richest Blackman in d world , guy u are frustrated and yet he is d 67th richest man in d world . he's even richer than trump.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
but in Ghana, they are not the biggest. The owners are billionaires because Nigerians are gullible and made them so in so many ways
who cares abt Ghana ,I'm saying they are d biggest in africa and u are calling Ghana mtcheeew
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2017
see for ursef

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
guy ur envy is eating u up, u are even trying dispute d fact that dangote is d richest Blackman in d world ,becos he is Nigerian. is dat how much u feel inferior towards Nigerians loooll, I pity u bro. Nigerians with just keep progressing and ull just keep hating and envying
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2017
even d richest African woman is Nigerian
oya just30 come with ur bad belle and hater talk
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
who cares abt Ghana ,I'm saying they are d biggest in africa and u are calling Ghana mtcheeew
that is why I told you, they a just a drop in the ocean and their absense won't be felt
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
and yet he is d richest Blackman in d world , guy u are frustrated and yet he is d 67th richest man in d world . he's even richer than trump.

that is his company revenue for 2016
A peasant
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
that is why I told you, they a just a drop in the ocean and their absense won't be felt
trust me bro,loooll ur president will come begging nigeria
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
cheesy grin you are really living in Utopia
Let see who has been begging
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just30:
cheesy grin you are really living in Utopia Let see who has been begging
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
chai ,I can't billive I just finished ranting with a ghanian .
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by alex7071: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:
please stop arguing with that guy and petrodolar. Ignore them because they argue like deranged fools

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Erm..I thought ECG is government owned?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
uzzyfire:

I've never seen a Ghanaian bank in England. I do however see Gtbank advertised all the time on London streets. Don't know if they have branches here though. Dangote Group also has a central London office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Listen to this f00l. You have never seen a Ghanian bank in England? Such a stvpid thing to say! And who cares about what you, a fuelish, inconsequential Igbo woman has seen or not seen in England? Well, let me tell you something. The GHANA Commercial Bank had long had a presence in major world capitals including London long before your useless father impregnated your ashawo mother and gave birth to a fuelish magg0t like you cool shocked

londoner:

I've never seen a Ghanaian bank in England. I do however see Gtbank advertised all the time on London streets. Don't know if they have branches here though. Dangote Group also has a central London office.

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
D
uzzyfire:
guy ur envy is eating u up, u are even trying dispute d fact that dangote is d richest Blackman in d world ,becos he is Nigerian. is dat how much u feel inferior towards Nigerians loooll, I pity u bro. Nigerians with just keep progressing and ull just keep hating and envying
another useless magg0t talking from its anus! Look at the zoo called Shitnigeria. Is it "progressing?"b grin grin grin grin

And what is it about that zoo to make anyone envy that armpit, smelly sh1thole? Is it boko haram? Is it militancy? Is it then poverty or hunger? Or the bad road, the baby factories,no electricity, mindless violence, corruption, pr0stitution? grin recession grin what exactly is there to envy about your dustbin country?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Another fuelish mudder fuggers from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin Ghana's president will come and beg Nigeria for what? For a bit of your poverty grin or the widespread famine? You f00ls are desperately looking for loans all over the world. Your useless, pathetic govt is begging lenders for a loan of $500 million as we speak. They are also looking for another $1 billion loan from the World Bank/IMF! grin grin grin

uzzyfire:

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Misterdhee1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Another fuelish mudder fuggers from the Federal Republic of F00ls grin Ghana's president will come and beg Nigeria for what? For a bit of your poverty grin or the widespread famine? You f00ls are desperately looking for loans all over the world. Your useless, pathetic govt is begging lenders for a loan of $500 million as we speak. They are also looking for another $1 billion loan from the World Bank/IMF! grin grin grin

Lool. I do not blame you o. Its those that are wasting their precious times to respond to your rants that should be blamed. But pls i have a honest advice for you : when next you are interested in polishing your ego, pls and pls endeavor to compare your Ghana with places like Ibadan, Enugu, Kaduna or even Borno. It makes no comprehensible sense, comparing that your little and insignificant country with Lagos state, talkness of Nigeria. I would have insulted the hell out of you, but i am only holding off because a special person in my life was born in your country. Ghana ko, Banku ni. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by PetroDolla6: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! "It makes no comprehensible sense, comparing that your little and insignificant country with Lagos state, talkness of Nigeria." ? grin grin grin grin grin grin well, I have to agree with you on that one grin you see to compare Ghana with Shitnigeria on any meaningful statistical scale is simply muderous and I will tell you why...... grin

Can you tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in shitnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil in your smelly zoo grin

In your filthy, smelly zoo, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! they call it baby factories grin grin grin

Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52 years grin

More than 90% of you f00ls survive on less than $2 a day. grin grin grin

Your zoo sh1thole has the worst road network in West Africa grin

100 million shitnigerans are unemployed! 34 million shitnigerian mudder fuggerz have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open grin

first class MUGUs!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei, nigeria we hail ooooh LOL. grin grin grin grin grin roforoforofo grin grin grin grin grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Misterdhee1:

Lool. I do not blame you o. I. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by londoner: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2017
PetroDolla6:
Listen to this f00l. You have never seen a Ghanian bank in England? Such a stvpid thing to say! And who cares about what you, a fuelish, inconsequential Igbo woman has seen or not seen in England? Well, let me tell you something. The GHANA Commercial Bank had long had a presence in major world capitals including London long before your useless father impregnated your ashawo mother and gave birth to a fuelish magg0t like you cool shocked

Well, I do know that FBN, Gtbank,Union Bank, Zenith Bank,Diamond Bank and FCMB are in London. There is no way you can 'school' someone born and raised in the UK about what they see here.

Also, you should have noted by now that mannerless tyrades like yours will never tempt me into a back and forth. You see, I was actually raised properly, so in my many years of posting on NL you will never find a single post from Londoner like yours.

You may want to take notes from me on how to conduct yourself here in a way your parents would be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lool. I do not blame you o. Its those that are wasting their precious times to respond to your rants that should be blamed. But pls i have a honest advice for you : when next you are interested in polishing your ego, pls and pls endeavor to compare your Ghana with places like Ibadan, Enugu, Kaduna or even Borno. It makes no comprehensible sense, comparing that your little and insignificant country with Lagos state, talkness of Nigeria. I would have insulted the hell out of you, but i am only holding off because a special person in my life was born in your country. Ghana ko, Banku ni. grin
if the entire Nigeria lacks behind Ghana in all human development indexes, you think your small areas will make you look good?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Just30:
if the entire Nigeria lacks behind Ghana in all human development indexes, you think your small areas will make you look good?
baba keep consoling urself

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2017
PetroDolla6:

Fuckeduppedness! "It makes no comprehensible sense, comparing that your little and insignificant country with Lagos state, talkness of Nigeria." ? grin grin grin grin grin grin well, I have to agree with you on that one grin you see to compare Ghana with Shitnigeria on any meaningful statistical scale is simply muderous and I will tell you why...... grin

Can you tell me how many shitnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in shitnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil in your smelly zoo grin

In your filthy, smelly zoo, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! they call it baby factories grin grin grin

Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52 years grin

More than 90% of you f00ls survive on less than $2 a day. grin grin grin

Your zoo sh1thole has the worst road network in West Africa grin

100 million shitnigerans are unemployed! 34 million shitnigerian mudder fuggerz have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open grin

first class MUGUs!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei, nigeria we hail ooooh LOL. grin grin grin grin grin roforoforofo grin grin grin grin grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
lol nothing works looooooll I'm laughing at ur foolish, oya ghana wey everyting they work nko ,still u guys are still irrelevant and useless to africa , still ghana cannot boast of anytin lol this guy is d king of haters association in ghana lol

kidnappers, ritualist, 419ers loooll yet all d biggest shows in africa are hosted in "shitnigeria"

"shitnigerians" have influenced ur useless life that u cannot help but speak pidgin

lol nothing works in "shitnigeria" and all thee biggest international artist are Nigerians, yet most of africas billionaires are nigerians , yet "shitnigeria" has d highest amount phd holders in africa .ok ooooo if u say so

thers no maternal motarlity at all yet our population is multiplying everyday, my God

guy if nigeria is making angry or ur jealousy has gotten out of hand, u can go and die . nobody needs people like u in africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.