Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful (654 Views)

Things We All Do But None Of Us Will Ever Admit / 10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing / Most Abnormal Things We Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful by Yello1(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2013
dere are many things we do wen one is alone;like standing b4 d mirror wit only ur pant on just 2 see how muscular u are. Tasting d soup on d fire wit ur hand dip inside d spoonfull soup.what are dos things u do in ur closet wen u are alone?
Re: Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful by anitank(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2013
I love being na-ked when am alone, then I'd go bring my pot of rice, place it in the middle of the sitting room, sit down and start eating from the pot with my bare hands.
When I'm done, I go to the room still wearing nothing, spread myself across the bed, pick up my phone and enter Nairaland.

Nothing feels better than freedom
Re: Things We Do In Private!funny And Not Sinful by project8(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2013
anitank: I love being na-ked when am alone, then I'd go bring my pot of rice, place it in the middle of the sitting room, sit down and start eating from the pot with my bare hands.
When I'm done, I go to the room still wearing nothing, spread myself across the bed, pick up my phone and enter Nairaland.

Hmmmm swallowed saliva grin
anitank: I love being na-ked when am alone, then I'd go bring my pot of rice, place it in the middle of the sitting room, sit down and start eating from the pot with my bare hands.

Hmmmm swallowed saliva

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Just One Day To Live, What Will You Do? / How The Word“april Fool”came About / 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.