Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. (2546 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / Please Help,is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
I just did sent it.
Challotti: Send your pissshure!
Stop wasting time jor! wink
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by DaDewdropsNVS: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
I support you send you pissshure too!
Not only prayers can move mountains ke!
Beauty can 'move' more too! wink
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
I have always known that beauty works wonders.wether fine or ugly,I can never post my pix or shld I say,im an ugly lady so u see why that can never work for me.
DaDewdropsNVS: I support you send you pissshure too!
Not only prayers can move mountains ke!
Beauty can 'move' more too! wink
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by DaDewdropsNVS: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chygirl2: I have always known that beauty works wonders.wether fine or ugly,I can never post my pix or shld I say,im an ugly lady so u see why that can never work for me.

LIAR! WHY YOU EDIT YA POST?

Chygirl2: I just did sent it.

You tink say I nor see where you typed 'I just did sent it'!

WHO DID YOU 'JUST DID SENT IT' TO? grin

Abeg go! Witi ya 4-9-9-9-9-9 thread!

ONE OF THESE DESPERADO POLYMONIKERS AT WORK AGAIN!!!

2 hours to go to work and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVINIT! Time to prepare for VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! cool
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Must u mock me with(I just did sent it)u know its a mistake.why do u hav to say I'm here to scam people when u are not even sure of what u are saying.if what I posted up there is a lie,my whole genetaion will be poor for life.pls leave me with God nd don't say what u no nothing abt just to discourage others.thanks.
DaDewdropsNVS:

LIAR! WHY YOU EDIT YA POST?

You tink say I nor see where you typed 'I just did sent it'!

WHO DID YOU 'JUST DID SENT IT' TO? grin

Abeg go! Witi ya 4-9-9-9-9-9 thread!

ONE OF THESE DESPERADO POLYMONIKERS AT WORK AGAIN!!!

2 hours to go to work and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVINIT! Time to prepare for VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! cool
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by DaDewdropsNVS: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am here to keep you company. . . since no one would.
The best I can offer you.
Goodluck sha. . . . wink

Any more fasters and prayers. . . ?

It is time to try TEHN here on NL o!

My hand nor dey dat kain 'business'!

All the best. . . .! kiss
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by obicentlis: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
If and I mean IF this story is true, then I think it's really sad.

I've seen threads where male students come on nland soliciting for help with their school fees from good Samaritians. One thread in particular comes to mind. Although there was a lot of skeptism initially with the validity of the guy's story, no one and I mean absolutely no one suggested he becomes a gigolo or hook up with an older woman for financial assistance.

So why is this girl being treated differently here? Are we saying it's okay for males to beg for assistance, but not females? Or is there something I'm missing out on, on this thread?? undecided
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Efe, the society is less sympathetic to women, perhaps undecided

@OP, where are you staying now?which school were you admitted to?

We can together hunt for either part or full time job @ the vacancy section.

Na wao for Naija sha. One would beg to pay school fees, beg to graduate, beg to get a job etc. Messed up society.

The youths better sit up. Think out of the box, learn a trade/acquire a skill while you can. Life is not all about BB, Iphone, swagger, Brazilian hair and looking fly. Invest and learn how to make money even as a student.

I sold clothes as a student, proudly.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by EfemenaXY: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
ifyalways: @Efe, the society is less sympathetic to women, perhaps undecided

@OP, where are you staying now?which school were you admitted to?

We can together hunt for either part or full time job @ the vacancy section.

Na wao for Naija sha. One would beg to pay school fees, beg to graduate, beg to get a job etc. Messed up society.

The youths better sit up. Think out of the box, learn a trade/acquire a skill while you can. Life is not all about BB, Iphone, swagger, Brazilian hair and looking fly. Invest and learn how to make money even as a student.

I sold clothes as a student, proudly.

So, so true Ify. sad undecided
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Thanks all for ur contributions.I stay in lagos nd I got admission in yabatech as a part time student.I hope to get another job but I don't have where I can stay nd look for one.I havnt been to lecture hall since this year cos I'm still at home.thanks.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by ifyalways(f): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Which part of lagos are you staying at now and what can you do?

You are at "home" but don't have "a place to stay now" ?where is home?
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by ifyalways(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Most female students of Yabatech share off campus accomodation. Have you tried networking with other female students? Its cheaper that way.

Pulse pharmacy @ sabo road, just beside st. Dominos catholic church needs a sales girl. I don't have an idea of the pay though.
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by EfemenaXY: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
ifyalways: Most female students of Yabatech share off campus accomodation. Have you tried networking with other female students? Its cheaper that way.

Pulse pharmacy @ sabo road, just beside st. Dominos catholic church needs a sales girl. I don't have an idea of the pay though.

Ify, you really are a goldmine of knowledge!

@Poster, follow up on Ify's hints and suggestions. I hope it all turns out well for you.

Best of luck girl! smiley
Re: Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. by zayhal(f): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Ify
She said she's in the east, I think.

@op
Staying away from school can't help your situation. If your immediate problem is accommodation, you can still "squat" with other students for now. Many other people have been in your shoes and many others are still passing through same. Be proactive. Come down to Lagos. Get to meet colleagues in your department and before you speak to 2 to 3 of them, you may be lucky to find one who'd accommodate you temporarily.

You'll do better with a job hunt if you're on ground.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? / Why Do Women Prefer Male Doctors During Antenatal? / Help I Am Being Bullied By An Indian Colleague At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.