Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Best Divorce Letter Ever - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Divorce Letter Ever (1208 Views)

The Funniest Resignation Letter EVER! / Divorce Letter ! / Funny Divorce Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Divorce Letter Ever by kennytidistar(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2013
Dear Wife, I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever.
I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it.
These last 2 weeks have been
hell. … Your boss called to te…
ll me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal &
even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers.
You ate in 2minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me anymore;
you don’t want sex or anything that connects us as husband
& wife.
Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me anymore; whatever the case, I’m gone. Your EX-
Husband
P.S. don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving
away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

—— Dear Ex-Husband Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is afar cry
from what you’ve been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping, Too bad that doesn’t work.
I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was ‘You look just like a girl!’ Since my mother
raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment. And when you
cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork
7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away
from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I
still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got
home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason,
I guess.
I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My
lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t
get a dime from me. So take care. Signed, Your Ex-Wife,
Rich As Hell & Free! P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you
this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that’s not
a problem…
u gotta chuckle a whole lot peeps... grin

1 Like

Re: Best Divorce Letter Ever by princysharma90(f): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
OMG..... shocked Too funny..... ROFL.....

1 Like

Re: Best Divorce Letter Ever by ovalrose(f): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lol. I love this

1 Like

Re: Best Divorce Letter Ever by jeffrir(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lovely...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Walk On Water Without Getting Wet Feet / Quotable Quotes U Need To Memorized / Y Is Our Yansh Alwyz Black???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.