Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying (870 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
A woman brought her child.That child had probably be between 9 and 10, and said this child had never spoken before please pray for this child. I laid my hands on this child and i said IJN and the child said amen! I had not prayed yet i just said IJN and the child who has not spoken before spoke.
http://www.c4an.org.uk/testimonies/1.php?testimonyID=6
now thats the dimension of power i have always talked about
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: A woman brought her child.That child had probably be between 9 and 10, and said this child had never spoken before please pray for this child. I laid my hands on this child and i said IJN and the child said amen! I had not prayed yet i just said IJN and the child who has not spoken before spoke.

Waoo....Pastor Adeboye healed the dumb kid without even praying,now thats a miracle.

I bet if he prayed,that child would start speaking like President Obama.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
gbosaa:

Waoo....Pastor Adeboye healed the dumb kid without even praying,now thats a miracle.

I bet if he prayed,that child would start speaking like President Obama.
i tell you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Idol worshipers!!!

ADEBOYE HEALS NO ONE ONLY GOD HEALS.

Such minds as these are far from Jesus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by thehomer: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: A woman brought her child.That child had probably be between 9 and 10, and said this child had never spoken before please pray for this child. I laid my hands on this child and i said IJN and the child said amen! I had not prayed yet i just said IJN and the child who has not spoken before spoke.

When he heals amputees with or without prayers, please let me know.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:

When he heals amputees with or without prayers, please let me know.
well i don't know of any case where he healed an amputee.but i know of a MOG who operated in that dimension of power, the person of Kenneth Hagin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQh_2h45CQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-RQh_2h45CQ&gl=GB
Btw i love the way you came out operating about your sexuality 2day, i must say i truly admire your boldness! A word of advice from me do not let any1 here in NL look down on you because of that okay?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by wiegraf: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2013

Even if this were true (and it almost certainly isn't), late talking could be brought about by many different things, like autism. In quite a few cases, the child is usually gifted in abstract problem solving, so much so they are said to have

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_syndrome

By some. This because the man himself had all the traits in that article (which includes late talking of course). He also failed a french exam woefully leading to his 'failing jamb' more or else, and never bothered to learn how to spell in english (ai kan simpathaiz, inglish is arbitrari, no lows rili).

So, some might have some sort of disability, others simply see no reason to talk until later. Either ways, no miracle here. Kid just happened to start talking when a god of man was around. Perhaps pressure of the event made him finally crack, or he was tired of uncle ade spitting on him, or found his breath foul, etc.

But of course everything one doesn't understand = god. Praise be to him, etc...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
wiegraf:

Even if this were true (and it almost certainly isn't), late talking could be brought about by many different things, like autism. In quite a few cases, the child is usually gifted in abstract problem solving, so much so they are said to have

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_syndrome

By some. This because the man himself had all the traits in that article (which includes late talking of course). He also failed a french exam woefully leading to his 'failing jamb' more or else, and never bothered to learn how to spell in english (ai kan simpathaiz, inglish is arbitrari, no lows rili).

So, some might have some sort of disability, others simply see no reason to talk until later. Either ways, no miracle here. Kid just happened to start talking when a god of man was around. Perhaps pressure of the event made him finally crack, or he was tired of uncle ade spitting on him, or found his breath foul, etc.

But of course everything one doesn't understand = god. Praise be to him, etc...
are you doubting the fact that God can heal a dumb man?
Btw i don't believe in your xplanation above cos if it were so pressure from relatives could has caused him to speak a long time ago!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by wiegraf: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yooguyz: are you doubting the fact that God can heal a dumb man?
Btw i don't believe in your xplanation above cos if it were so pressure from relatives could has caused him to speak a long time ago!

I'm quite sure judeoxtian god can't heal a dumb man as I'm 99.9999999999999...% sure judeoxtian god doesn't exist. As for the explanation, for all the other kids who were in similar conditions, you think they're relatives didn't try?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
wiegraf:

I'm quite sure judeoxtian god can't heal a dumb man as I'm 99.9999999999999...% sure judeoxtian god doesn't exist. As for the explanation, for all the other kids who were in similar conditions, you think they're relatives didn't try?
dude the kid speaking in this case didn't happen by coincidence i have seen worse cases like that disappear before my very eyes. If a leg can be lengthened by God's power is it unmuting a dumb kid thats difficult for him?
99.9% sure God cant heal? Wat happend to the 1%?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by thehomer: 4:12am On Jan 24, 2013
Yooguyz: well i don't know of any case where he healed an amputee.but i know of a MOG who operated in that dimension of power, the person of Kenneth Hagin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RQh_2h45CQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-RQh_2h45CQ&gl=GB
Btw i love the way you came out operating about your sexuality 2day, i must say i truly admire your boldness! A word of advice from me do not let any1 here in NL look down on you because of that okay?

Hagin didn't heal an amputee and what he did there is a pretty well known magic trick as Derren Brown shows here.

The fact that I'm against the discrimination of gay people on the basis of their sexuality doesn't mean I'm gay.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2013
thehomer:

Hagin didn't heal an amputee and what he did there is a pretty well known magic trick as Derren Brown shows here.

The fact that I'm against the discrimination of gay people on the basis of their sexuality doesn't mean I'm gay.
Lol, this sheeple are just hopeless.

Does being concerned about the welfare of prisoners make one a prisoner?
Does being concerned about the welfare of the disabled make one a disabled?

@OP: He's yet to heal a lot of dumb adults.. when he heals them, let me know..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by justaqad(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, this sheeple are just hopeless.

Does being concerned about the welfare of prisoners make one a prisoner?
Does being concerned about the welfare of the disabled make one a disabled?

@OP: He's yet to heal a lot of dumb adults.. when he heals them, let me know..

Loool @ ur signature... U are one crazy sanafabitch.lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2013
thehomer:

that was not the only time Hagin lengthened a leg, infact there are many preachers who have done that google it, if this man tot Hagin tricked people why didn't he sue him? Could be that his criticisms were not valid
next time whenever you discuss sexuality matters be precise and straight forward cos your comments could be misunderstood
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by wiegraf: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Y'all do realize this particular hero is all about love, not thinking
Re: Pastor Adeboye Heals A Dumb Child Witout Even Praying by Yooguyz: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
wiegraf: Y'all do realize this particular hero is all about love, not thinking
i dont understand what you are talking about?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors / ***total Love*** / How God Cures HIV/AIDS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.