Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15967 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Gistben: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2013
aristotle, because i was very good in findings
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Onlinebiz2012: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emylexray(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2013
vicade: Turbidity.

One Biology teacher who likes to show himself pointed me out to define turbidity. I over defined it with multiple examples. And the whole class jeered and applauded. Since that day I was called turbidity. Good times.
jeered or "cheered"? . Na wa o! undecided
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Odinaka00(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2013
I was Called 2PAC cuz I used Ť☺ flow like Pac

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by metti(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2013
grin grin grin
jogrin0: they called me ''capon''....cuz i was alwayz d leada in any bad gang in school......though av changed
So were a cultist! Thank God you have changed.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by RexioKlasik(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2013
Myn was "General"...got d name bcus i was always behaving like a soldier,always doin things strictly and rigidly...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emylexray(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2013
Table Leg :

What the hell is "fwend"?
they call it swag. . Hehehehe! grin yeye people!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by metti(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called metti. Because I was very meticulous!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by vizboy(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2013
G father or Grandfather
cause i had grey hair on my head
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emylexray(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2013
Kassidy90: They call me SMALL coz I have a small stature
i applaud the gut you have to post this about yourself cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by doofanc: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Fruittyswaqboii: Candle. Because I'm skinny as hell but was still very bright

lol! Just like me! Mine was far worse: ''skelo'', ''letter I'', some i don't won't to remember. Men, i had a hard time in school. But the good thing is i always came 1st in class and was d darling of teachers.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Karevwite: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
d_karev...d stands 4 doc...am studin medcine n i wz excellent in bio in ma sec skul daiz
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by iyaayi(f): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called 'islets of langerhans' cos I was good in biology

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by dickhardener: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Emmyk: iron monkey! Cos I shaved all my conspicuous eyebrow
ALL YOUR CONSPICIUOS EYEBROW..Is there any kind of hidden eyebrow again. Simply English would do bros.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ayoola2002(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA: My Nickname in School?

I'm popular known and called as "SERVER" because I do crack for everyone in my campus cool browsing cheats and even configure it to their phone and pc even for free when I was in 100 level but nowadays,I do general assistance for lecturers,teaching and non-teaching staffs,stallites,freshers and jambites which made my nickname to be well known even up till now.

I love it.
Mr server or what? Can't u read d post? everybody is talking of secondary school days and u are talking of 100 level in high institution, who ask u that? how do u pass ur exam sef?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by obowunmi(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2013
lobo, lobo - d'lobo d'lobo, oboski, da'oko'bo
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by vicade(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Emylexray:
jeered or "cheered"? . Na wa o! undecided

www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=jeered

Jeered. The haters jeered and the supporters applauded.mixed reactions.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was Mr BigD!ck. Well, for obvious reason.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Rapmaestro(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2013
I waz called diff nicks.. PROF.-dis waz gotten when our physics teacher asked us all to define a thn,al xcept me got it right(d teacher did nt knw dat i had a book on d floor while defining it to him)
ANGEL SWAGGER-since i've gat a fine face,i gat angel-face(i was a gentle boi) d Swagger is derived frm d way i walk(i suffered frm polio,whch affected my right leg..so i kinda limp,NO HARD FEELINGS DOH).. Many namez,ALHAJI SWAGGER,LIL WAYNE JNR,ANGELI,ANGEL FINE FACE... And I eventually stick wit MAESTRO
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2013
"Willow"

I was relatively not so tall
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by feeqtee(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2013
I have a lot o. But these are my favorites.Some call me small pikin big trouble, from the name you all know why. Some call me s3(s-cube) that I gave myself during the reigns of west side and east side rappers. 2pac, biggie and co. And finally some call me arrangee because during break time I always arrange a mudu of garri with matching amount of kulikuli or groundnut or mama danlami beans for nobody, I swear even teachers join us to drink in the garri party.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by itsik(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2013
OGBE. In ibo meaning whole or complete. U need to see my head. As in its because of my head. Its quite outstanding. wink cool
But u need to see ma head now. So cool and them ladies like it. Cos it fitting now and heavy when giving them the thing. cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by sahyd1(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called EKEMBA! because M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cheeks were big!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by babe4chi(f): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
I was called 2inches..... Cos wen I was in jss 1,I participated in a beauty pageant nd they asked me what's my height... I nw said 2inches!!! Evrybody shoutd nd I was soo ashamed... Frm dat day till I graduated frm secondary sch,it was 2inches!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Amdoyin(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
Goldenfish, cos i am always noticed each tym i came around.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .

How can i be convinced
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by austin4real(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
I had multitude of Nick names... Frm Jss1 to 3 the senior female students used to call me hot pants, cos my short knicker den wuz something else, I didn't even notice sef... Frm SS1 to 3 I wuz call Elewure cos my yoruba teacher baq in skool highlighted an example in class, hence he used my name to complete the sentence....
Frm 100l-400l I wuz known as Skool boi cos I wuz alway's wearing a back pack with my laptop in it to class.... Fun memories tho
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by oyestephen(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Professor,,,,,,it was during a chemistry lesson, i answered a question no other student knew, and i was given that name by the teacher. I'm still called by that name till today
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by patostation(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
At different times

Jango Searchman: After movie character

Last Born: Last Born; not really the last of my parents at the time but I am now by circumstance

Patman: Because I used to think and act beyond my age
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Amdoyin(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Goldenfish, cos i am always noticed each tym i came around... Probably because of ma swaggz bk then. But, i am now a gentle guy.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emylexray(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2013
vicade:

www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=jeered

Jeered. The haters jeered and the supporters applauded.mixed reactions.
bro, learn to digest a post before making corrections. He said "the whole class JEERED and applauded" he didn't say some jeered and others applauded, rather "the whole" meaning "all".

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
sage_: Scientist, a name given to me by my physics teacher because of my outstanding performance in class and lab sessions. I led all my group assignments. A very bright boy I was. The world will definitely hear from me some day. May God continue to help and shape me.

In the real world, money defines intelligence and success. Believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) / Nairaland Interschool Debate::Winner:DELSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.