Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15980 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Donweezy20: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Emmyk: iron monkey! Cos I shaved all my conspicuous eyebrow
lolz
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by herkeym001(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Mine is Number one, because my matriculation number is 001. So everybody call me by my number.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by coronaprof(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2013
mine was , manny, i let my friends know just to distinguish me..
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by marabout(m): 3:17am On Jan 28, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .

So you don gather for that region now, bah? I want my marriage application processed with immediate alacrity grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by licensed2k(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
u dont wanna go down there
*singin; TU baba's voice*
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Slimky(f): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2013
I had many nickname back den in skul..4rm my primary level to secondary level...always d smallest and av d smallest stature in class and i thank God i always lead d class..friends and teachers call me..SMALLY,IYA KEKERE,SMALL BUT MIGHTY,BABY,LEPA while sum mockingly kal me OROBO..during my waec period a corper posted 2 my skul said he had a nyc name 4 me he was abt sayin slimmzy wen he mistakenly pronounce slimky..nd since den my fwendz neva stopped kalin me dat name..nd i like d name too...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Mine was SERVER because I can configure anything for them to access the internet especially for free let alone helping to provide solution to any of their plights.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Daughterzion(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Mine is mathematician cause i know maths nd also ogologo cause am taller dan my age
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Doclight(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
yellow. In sss

I wasnt all that fair though.

And leukamia. That was in jss.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lady oz....i am very beautiful, them senior boys were clamouring to be my school father. I rejected all of them, my parents gave me strong gay orientations that I even feared having my fellow man touch me.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by swindo1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
My is swindo cos i can run very well
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by lomaxx: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Doclight: yellow. In sss

I wasnt all that fair though.

And leukamia. That was in jss.

Leukemia grin grin

Lmao
I'm laughing tears!!!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Doclight(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
lomaxx:

Leukemia grin grin

Lmao
I'm laughing tears!!!
dats it o lomaxx.
Lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Juniorbuba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
they called me the hulk because i was tall,huge and had big feet grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by oluwashedy: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Shedy cuz its derived from my name shedrack
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Michaelbjune(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
grin[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color] tongue sergio ramos. frow madrid secondray school

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities / Fire Guts UNIBEN Female Hostel / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.