Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor (18161 Views)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Yeoal: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
There are no easy routes to success, they say. Who would imagine our darling on screen was once a waiter?

Joseph Benjamin is one of the most attractive faces in Nollywood. He has charmed his way into the hearts of many with his good looks and acting skills.

The Kogi born actor has done enough to earn him a star status in Nollywood, but his role as co-presenter in MTN Project Fame West Africa shone the spotlight on Benjamin.

Joseph Benjamin was on Inspiration FM yesterday with Wana Udobang on the show ‘Talk About It’ when he disclosed the rough roads he had to travel before becoming who he is today.

“I’ve moved from being a bus conductor, security guard, waiter, worked in a Bakery, sold shoes at Balogun; then moved into IT before acting.”

People’s feedback on twitter showed her inspired they were with his story as he continued giving tips on how goals could be achieved.

“Keep improving your craft. Nourish that which you have. Be your own inspiration!”

Speaking on start-up businesses, Benjamin had this to say;”Understand your market before you decide what you want to do.”

http://www.informationng.com/2012/10/i-was-once-a-bus-conductor-joseph-benjamin-co-host-of-mtn-project-fame.html

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/nollywood-actor-joseph-benjamin-was.html?m=0

You read right and it's the truth. The sexy actor did not always have it easy. He did odd jobs before he made it.He was once a conductor in Lagos.

Now he is one of the most talked about actor in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Who says perseverance and hard work does not pay.

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by ohisola(f): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yea hard work does pay.
I love hearing stories lik dis. I mean no hating bt comin 2 tel me Davido is rich is no news (evn though presently he doesn't need his popsi's mony anymore), he has neva bn poor.

I pray dat my story wil b published one day n pple wil read n also b encouraged

11 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by goldfish80(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
ohisola: Yea hard work does pay.
I love hearing stories lik dis. I mean no hating bt comin 2 tel me Davido is rich is no news (evn though presently he doesn't need his popsi's mony anymore), he has neva bn poor.

[b][/b] I pray dat my story wil b published one day n pple wil read n also b encouraged
Were you once α bus conductor dearie?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by stupor(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
When i turn celebrity too tomorrow,i wonder how many people will know my past ?

Fame comes with the pains and gains.
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by homesteady(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2013
very soon ...tonto dikeh 'lll say she was dem seun house-girl

8 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Unbelievable
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Mobinga: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2013

Nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by decode55(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2013
so? make i fly? undecided who the fu** is Joseph Benjamin anyway? angry
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by izenco2005(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2013
undecided undecidedWho is joseph? De one in bilble. R de guy is gay rit?
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by slimyem: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Its believeable...
The road to success is never smooth...in most cases.smiley
You'll hear of my story soonwink
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by tunapawizzy: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2013
ohisola: Yea hard work does pay.

I pray dat my story wil b published one day n pple wil read n also b encouraged
since u r a gal n u want a grass-to-grace story, maybe u shld go n start washing plates at Mamaput

1 Like

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Kzinne: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2013
slimyem: Its believeable...
how u were always at allen avenue at night

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by uzeba(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2013
*Space for sell*
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by gerrardomendes(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
and so? mek i folo turn conductor?
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by omoba86(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
so many haters on here, the guy made, y'all should be happy for him at least...SMH

1 Like

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Onlinebiz2012: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=trimmy[/img] lol, make she come share me too ooo[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img]
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by omoba86(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
so many haters on here, the guy made it, y'all should be happy for him at least...SMH
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
slimyem: Its believeable...

Amen!!! Make you remember naijababe when it's time to spend the money o, otherwise I go collect my amen back

1 Like

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by tunapawizzy: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
izenco2005: undecided undecidedWho is joseph? De one in bilble
d handsome man that married his wife out of pity
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by OmerianConsult: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Almost everyone had a rough beginning
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by TableLeg(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2013
uzeba: *Space for sell*
Early morning retar...d .... go find yourself a job, nitwit!

Topic...
Wonderful... Thanks for letting us know!
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by tunapawizzy: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2013
Kzinne: how u were always at allen avenue at night
papa still yet all na hustle man must chop

1 Like

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by sammieone(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2013
Guys no hating jor......this will just inspire young people to keep their faith alive. I like real stories like this and no forming to be who u are not.
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Very soon I'll become a super star, the world will hear my story of how I used to sell igbo and was always on the run from the popo.

E no easy I tell ya sad.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Archmed(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2013
presegsADESIDA: Unbelievable
HOW??
Forgotten so soon that your Presido told us that he went to school without shoes?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by coalcoal1(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Good for him
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Dreyl(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2013
who say's you won't make it in life
that person must be a fuckiing dog,just do what you ought to do at the right time and you will find yourself at the right place...
I'M VERY HPPY FOR HIM
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by SamConquer(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2013
AFTER THEY HAVE MADE IT THEY WILL COME AND BE TELLING US COCK AND BULL STORY SO THAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE AN 'INSPIRATIONAL MOTIVATOR'.SOME I BELIEVE NOT AL THOUGH..JUST AS YOUR ?!!! Said 'he had no shoes,he trek frm here to there'because he is now a ?!!!BUT HAVE IT CHANGE THE BOMBING THEY THROW TO KNOCK-OUT(i did not cal names)
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Archmed(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2013
The world dont f**kin care about your story but your glory.If the story must be told,then its gonna be for my kids..they deserved to be inspired!
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by Mr1234(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2013
He was once a bus conductor abi? Okay now.

Wizkid, one shirt one jeans

Davido- back when he was broke

Tonto dikeh- who sabi wetin she don do before

Ramsey Noah- houseboy (waiting to hear that from him)

Emeka Ike- he grew up in a village before he broke into nollywood

D'banj- mobolowowon

Timaya- dat one suffering never finish

Wande Coal- mushin boy

Now tell me, na everybody don suffer. naija Celebrities sha!

Smh.

Good for him sha... Thank God say agberos never beat him life..him for no dey act now.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by mascot87(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2013
Why must every successful person in Nigeria come from a humble background? undecided
Re: Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor by ifyalways(f): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2013
I've always know and his route was obalende-oshodi.

He still has my "change"(balance) while I have his marked "whot"(card).

Molue regulars go understand the lingo. cheesy
God is great.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy wins Best International Act at BET Awards / Nobody Loves Anybody — Timaya Advises The Youth / Learned Stoner Danielswags Gets 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.