Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) (970 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Mankind8(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
PLS DO YOU ADVISE ME TO BUY ONLINE FROM CHIBUZOR EZE of Chibiz Ltd
My name is samuel, a final year student, my laptop was stolen last week and i find it hard to continue with my project work. I hav very little cash on me and so can not afford a Powerful laptop for now.

I saw an online post by CHIBUZOR EZE, a.k.a CHIBIZ LTD. Of biz4naija.info of some Cheap stuff, And Considering the nature of how neccessary d project work is, I badly must/have to get one. . .

MANY NAIRALANDER WITH EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLS ADVISE ME

PLS CAN I PAY TO HIS ACCOUNT?
IS HE A SCAM?
Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
nairaland.com/1142055/scam-alert2-chibuzor-eze-scam

nairaland.com/1148321/chibuzor-eze-scammed-me

nairaland.com/1143352/beware-chibuzor-eze-back-new

nairaland.com/1120449/scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam

or better still just google his name
Re: Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) by eedriyz(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
onatisi: nairaland.com/1142055/scam-alert2-chibuzor-eze-scam

nairaland.com/1148321/chibuzor-eze-scammed-me

Lol. Every related topics are that of people complaining about his service
Cheap stuffs you say, just try to be sure

(1) (Reply)

Best Bulksms Dealers In Naija / Nairaland's Seun Osewa Make Forbes List Of Best 30 Under 30 CEOs / Fmcg Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.