Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) (7967 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I WANNA KNOW WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED BECAUSE MOST SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA HAS BEEN REBUILT,EVEN ONE OF THE MOST DILAPIDATED SCHOOL IN MY TOWN ISN'T LEFT OUT,UMUOJI BOY HIGH SCHOOL. DORMETRY AND SCIENCE LABS HAS BEEN FURNISHED. SO,I NEED SOMEBODY TO TELL ME WHEN THAT VIDEO WAS RECORDED?
Why don't you find out yourself. Only if you took time out to watch the video you won't be all militant and stuff.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by aduboy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
This is actually horrible to exist in the south eastern part of nigeria. The government is a total failure. Something needs to be done and very fast. Nobody needs to come and defend the foolish man in power in that state. He is definitely not doing his job.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by valicious1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Afam4eva, abagworo, o'boy okija_juju,& nri priest I beg y'all in d name of God or whoever/whatever you guys serve, what y'all did to d "what is imo state known for" thread is still a nightmare to me. Y'all are terrorists that shouldn't be allowed to comment on any public forum. Your posts are like extremely sharpened swords coated with undiluted acids & hot flames which you've continually pierced & tortured our hearts with. Why the much hate amongst yourselves? This is Extremely pathetic.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by amobic(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
segun ojas: Do more for what.I dnt pray or which to send my child to public school.our Gov and principal are currup
. Mr peter obi is a disgrace to anambarians,i wonder what he does for all this past years.private schls are expensive but we hv to adapt to give our children a better education.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Yujin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
valicious1:
Afam4eva, abagworo, o'boy okija_juju,& nri priest I beg y'all in d name of God or whoever/whatever you guys serve, what y'all did to d "what is imo state known for" thread is still a nightmare to me. Y'all are terrorists that shouldn't be allowed to comment on any public forum. Your posts are like extremely sharpened swords coated with undiluted acids & hot flames which you've continually pierced & tortured our hearts with. Why the much hate amongst yourselves? This is Extremely pathetic.
A na gwa umunne ka fa jiri nwayo na-ako umunne fa onu, fa ju. Kee uru o na bara unu na unu koro umunne unu si steeti ndi ozo onu na ama? E nwere iko a na enye unu?
Gbue dike, gbue dike ubochi ogu achoba dike. Onye nwere nti ya nuru.

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Decryptor: The bodies floated from Enugu into Anambra. If you still don't believe me, go to Govt house Awka and ask him

Were you not the same person that said it was the Yoruba media lying about the bodies that there was no dead body next its from Enugu
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by jcccccc: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
[b]

Anambra people should understand the handwork of these boys from imo state so that they will not attack their governor for noting. They go about posting nonsense about anambra on the internet. This post is not about the governor or the school. They should go to imo state and bring us photos of their schools that are better than those in anambra.
They have started fighting soludo’s imjage with THE SUN newspapers just because they see that people love the guys intellectualism so much. This people have delared total war on anambra and her people and yet anambrarians are not getting wiser.
Go to linda ikeji to see what these girl does with the names of anambra stars. She would open a thread with jim iyk, nuella njubigbo, ebube nwagbo or any other and continue to post nonsense and to defame the charater and if visitor who lov the person submits a post she will not publish it.
Anambra people should get wiser to know what these imo state people are posting on the internet and not to be fighting themselves unnecessarily. Also a means to contain these attacks by these people must be devised by all anambrarians coming together.
Who sponsors linda ikeji with so many adverts, people of imo state working in any company because they love what she is doing. Anambra wise up, wise up. The enemies are at the door.
[/b]
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by jcccccc: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=8pt][b]

Anambra people should understand the handwork of these boys from imo state so that they will not attack their governor for noting. They go about posting nonsense about anambra on the internet. This post is not about the governor or the school. They should go to imo state and bring us photos of their schools that are better than those in anambra.
They have started fighting soludo’s imjage with THE SUN newspapers just because they see that people love the guys intellectualism so much. This people have delared total war on anambra and her people and yet anambrarians are not getting wiser.
Go to linda ikeji to see what these girl does with the names of anambra stars. She would open a thread with jim iyk, nuella njubigbo, ebube nwagbo or any other and continue to post nonsense and to defame the charater and if visitor who lov the person submits a post she will not publish it.
Anambra people should get wiser to know what these imo state people are posting on the internet and not to be fighting themselves unnecessarily. Also a means to contain these attacks by these people must be devised by all anambrarians coming together.
Who sponsors linda ikeji with so many adverts, people of imo state working in any company because they love what she is doing. Anambra wise up, wise up. The enemies are at the door.

[/b]
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by jcccccc: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by jcccccc: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
[b][size=8pt][size=8pt]

[color=#990000]
[/size][/color][/size][/b]
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by jcccccc: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
This post is imo state hand work. Anambra wise up . the enemy is after you
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST: I WANNA KNOW WHEN THIS VIDEO WAS RECORDED BECAUSE MOST SCHOOLS IN ANAMBRA HAS BEEN REBUILT,EVEN ONE OF THE MOST DILAPIDATED SCHOOL IN MY TOWN ISN'T LEFT OUT,UMUOJI BOY HIGH SCHOOL. DORMETRY AND SCIENCE LABS HAS BEEN FURNISHED. SO,I NEED SOMEBODY TO TELL ME WHEN THAT VIDEO WAS RECORDED?

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Afritop(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
THIS IS ONE OF THE RESULT OF A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by MrGlobe(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
jcccccc: This post is imo state hand work. Anambra wise up . the enemy is after you
Na lie. Am from Anambra. Peter Obi is a monumental failure. save your story
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by lagcity(m): 4:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Peter Obi for president 2015. Fork all you haters, your evil plans have failed. Obi is working, others are dulling. It is a lie, the dead bodies floated from Enugu grin

A beg make I comot before dem injure me for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by fxseven(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2013
This video is a sham. Gov Obi is one Governor who gives Education greatest priority.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Tonionyeka(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: [size=18pt]PETER OBI TELL US WHERE THE 50 DEAD BODIES DUMPED IN THE RIVER CAME FROM? WE WILL NOT FORGET.[/size]
come to Anambra or Enugu.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by cjfavour(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Da G-C:

Honestly don't think there's any that don't have...Serving in Odukpani LGA (Cross River)...just minutes from Calabar d capital...a private school with just 6 classes 4 the whole primary 1-SS3. 2 classes for primary(1-3 same class n 4-6 same class) and 4 for Secondary (JS1 n 2 same class, den JS3..then SS1, SS2-3 same class)...they all learn the same thing @ the same time. Asked the principal y n he said "provided they learn, its no problem". I felt so sorry for the kids. They aint learning shit cos they are all in the class @ d same time. I pity the ones going 4 WAEC this year.
Blame d parents dt sent their children there. In onitsha here just infront of my house, in one empty plot of land, one man used a zinc to cover the land and call it school. In dt 'school' it has a nursery,primary and secondary. I told d man to add university there. Govs shld appoint education supervisors to go round d state and check all d schools in their states dts if they really want to improve d standard of education in d country.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Tonionyeka(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
aduboy: This is actually horrible to exist in the south eastern part of nigeria. The government is a total failure. Something needs to be done and very fast. Nobody needs to come and defend the foolish man in power in that state. He is definitely not doing his job.
Guy please stay away from the most improved state in the country.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by cjfavour(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
jcccccc: [b][size=8pt][size=8pt]

[color=#990000]
[/size][/color][/size][/b]
You're a bigot,a racist and a big liar. Nuella,ebube and co have done what they want to do without thinking y blame linda for spreading info?didnt ebube go naked? Why didnt you tell her dt she's anambra and shld nt do dt? I'm anambra bt i dnt defend evil like ebube,nuella,PO,etc.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Vijon(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Na lie. Am from Anambra. Peter Obi is a monumental failure. save your story
Do u live in Anambra?
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by aduboy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Tonionyeka: Guy please stay away from the most improved state in the country.
Sorry are you on the payroll of the state government. They have failed seriously, so hide your face in shame. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2013
valicious1:

What did Okija_juju do again biko nu?!

Please, I am not involved o!!
Re: Horrible State Of Public Schools In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Really Differences Between Bsc.edu And Bsc / JAMB 2018 Registration Starts Today (22 November, 2017) / Admission Success Tips For JAMB Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.