Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141512 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Administration1:
A question, does anyone have this lady's ID, any number whatsoever? Driver's License, Passport No etc
Add me on whatsapp 08085310359
I av some details about her

+1 (469) 585-4717 (that's her current whatsapp numbrr)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Administration1:
A question, does anyone have this lady's ID, any number whatsoever? Driver's License, Passport No etc
Yes
Dm 08085310359
Let me forward to u
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by PoliteActivist: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2023
BigYash:
Simple matter.. Table her matter traditionally.. She come mad come Nigeria in 7days.. Abi na so her backup strong

There's always one gullible MUMU like this. Nigeria is full of scammers and loan shark apps. Have you ever asked yourself how many of them have run mad??
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by PoliteActivist: 7:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Gboliwe:

Na mumu like you you wan dey update?

After all the things posted here about her in public, you still go dash her money and still dey here dey update.

I don't care about your updates. Infact it annoys me. It annoys me how you are enabling this scam. You are enabling a thief because you have foolishly refused to use your head!

The husband has told you what to do. He also told you she won't pay you. See how the useless woman also talks to you, yet instead of you to take action, you are here posting nonsense. Abeg getat!

Money121 don't mind this guy and Arimann. They are very likely scammers themselves. I just now discovered this thread thanks to your updates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.