Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141881 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by kittykat1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mods what are u waiting for? Dis thread needs publicity so that ppl who can help the victims will help.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Mods what are u waiting for? Dis thread needs publicity so that ppl who can help the victims will help.
you are wasting your precious time talk to a deaf.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by arbitrage: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
surveyProf: Update From the OP, I have received the copies of the bank teller.

Similarly, Omowunmi Omotayo Allen happens to be an American citizen by marriage, an American passport holder, this makes the investigation easer to carryout via the cooperation of the American embassy/CIA/FBI.

Finally, today making day two!

Whitney M. Young Information Resource Center
2 Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Telephone: (234)-1-460-3400
Fax: (234)-1-263-5397
E-mail: wyllagos@state.gov

Advanced Fee Fraud

American citizens should contact their local U.S. Secret Service Office. Please check your telephone directory for the appropriate number.

For further guidance, please check on the U.S. Secret Service and Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud (4-1-9) Resources

Founder: Wunmi Allen
email: omowunmi@pinkequity.com

omowunmi allen
Founder, Pinkequity Ltd
Greater Philadelphia Area

Pinkequity Ltd Reg in England since 1997 (03401243)

SUMMARY

Welcome aboard everyone. I gave myself an online identity as simply Pinkeque. And as the name suggest, I am really about everything Pink. You can use me as a tool, as a means of achieving your aims and objectives on Pinkbloomer's Forum. I am a thinkerbell, a cell, constantly evolving, from one process, to the other. I have no definite shape, and I am formed according to the vibes of my environment. I am like a teacher's chalk, you can use me as a tool on a school's blackboard to convey your thoughts, knowledge to your pupils, but one thing remains. I am eventually wiped off the board, then used again, and just as before, wiped off again. During all these processes however, I have been used as a really cool tool, and have successfully impact your knowledge to your pupils subconsciousness, lodge your ideas into a part of their brain permanently. Like I said above, I am really Pink, and really cool...............................read more about how am changing forms and what am up to every seconds here: www.pinkequity.com/pinkbloomer

Specialties: Pajamas, T-shirts, Kids wears, Baby wears, Cosmetics. Online Community forum administrator
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wendyslims(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ all------

Simply do a search on Wunmi Allen!!!

From the little i've read and heard---she is not clean.

The shocker is she has scammed both in and outside Nairaland.

I'm patiently waiting for one person to come out and tell the entire Nairaland about his ordeal with her. (I doubt if he would though---but he just might)

We have seen her pattern several times (Rob Peter to pay Paul)

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wendyslims(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
If Airemons case is solved what happens to other people!!!

Others might not want to settle for just the money being paid back!!!

Front Page PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if only there was another side of the story-----just maybe)
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Interesting.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Day 3....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2013
She has been included on the list of scammers here:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2013
This lady is simply wicked.

I think the other lady she scammed goes by the user ID USpreys or something close to it. And if I'm correct she is hard of hearing or blind.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2013
Update of on some of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's user names here on Nairaland.com

Pinkequity
Dynamite98
Shopclue
Coolfaced8
Pristine ===> she uses this username as a male

email addresses used by her are as follows
coolfaced8@yahoo.com
woodpecker7z@aol.com
lexforsty@yahoo.com
clu4home@gmail.com
pinkequity@yahoo.com
pinkequity.sales@gmail.com
scorfem2004@yahoo.com
irewunmi@gmail.com
sales@pinkequity.com

I.P 5.77.34.2
Decimal: 88941058
Hostname: 5.77.34.2
ISP: EUKHOST Ltd
Organisation: EUKHOST Ltd

More update coming soon!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2013
Hi, i don't think tigerpaws is her ID because she was constantly attacked by tigerpaws during the deltavag vs pinkbloomer battle.

Kindly look into it and edit.

As for the dynamite98 ID who appeared to be a strong associate of the building project, I sent her a mail and wasn't encouraged with her response.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2013
OMO IBO: This lady is simply wicked.

I think the other lady she scammed goes by the user ID USpreys or something close to it. And if I'm correct she is hard of hearing or blind.

Usprys. And she's registered deaf.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2013
aieromon: Hi, i don't think tigerpaws is her ID because she was constantly attacked by tigerpaws during the deltavag vs pinkbloomer battle.

Kindly look into it and edit.

As for the dynamite98 ID who appeared to be a strong associate of the building project, I sent her a mail and wasn't encouraged with her response.

Okay, I will look into it, and make an update!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Siena:

Usprys. And she's registered deaf.

That's the one.

Thanks for the correction
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Another sad story.

@Surveyproof,

Nice trackings. Are we sure she is aware of this thread? I would like to recommend sending links of this thread to all her IDs registered email addresses. To be sure she is fully aware.

To prevent reoccurance, I will like to suggest this thread: www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls is permanently pinned on the front page and updated regularly to sensitize people of other people's experiences, latest scammers tricks, their identities and most importantly as a constant reminder that anyone could be a victim of fraud hence the need to thread cautiously.

Yes we cannot arrest scammers but we can mess them up big time online and minimize their activities drasically on this site.

I think Seun should also insert a bold scam alert on Nairaland.

@OP, sorry for your experience. I can imagine how painful this is to you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by neksummi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
So sad.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2013
Today is Sunday the 27th of January 2013, making it day four of the of the twenty-one days given to you "Omowunmi Omotayo Allen" to respond to this allegation levelled against you, anyone reading this piece of information and perhaps knows her should not hesitate to contact her or draw her attention to this thread, reasons are that we do not just want to conclude base on what the plaintiff have presented.

Finally, failure to here from you Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, three things we will do after the expiration of the 21 days given, Tag you as a scammer, your photographs published here, and your photograph and prove of financial fraud sent to the American embassy here in Nigeria, both Abuja and Lagos respectively, do not forget you're a passport holder by marriage!

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2013
Kudos survey prof.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2013
2sexy: Kudos survey prof.

Thank you!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Some of the banks used by Omowunmi Omotayo Allen:-

1. Name of Bank:- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTB)
Account Name:- Frid Network Nig. Ltd.
Account Number:- 2276552988110

2. Name of Bank:- Citi Bank
Account Name:- Omowunmi Allen
Account Number:- 9343226010
Routing Number :- 021272655

3. Name of Bank:- First Bank of Nig. Plc
Account Name:- Omowunmi Allen
Account Number:- *****

Others are on joint venture!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Day 5.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Youngzedd(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2013
surveyProf: Day 5.....

Good job bro.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Youngzedd:

Good job bro.
Thank you!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
This could have been prevented if some people here had not done paddy paddy arrangement for the lady by refusing to move her past fraudulent transactions to the front page to prevent other victims preying into her deceit, instead they chose to do her a favour by moving the threads to obscure sections to save her face.

Using somebody's comment of her previously defrauding Sienna and a single mother in the past...I searched and found the 2009 exposure of the lady in question.

She has preyed people here severally and has a habit of playing to the gallery instead of confronting her accusers head on.

Please see threads below:

www.nairaland.com/297712/set-record-straight-pinkequity-pinkbloomer

www.nairaland.com/289834/fight-finish-sienna-v-coolface89/5 (the accusations starts from page 5 though she has successfully edited her comments)

Nairaland belongs to all. Thieves should not be treated with kids gloves simply because we have bonded with them over time and 'don't want to embarrass our friends'.

Aieromon (the OP) joined Nairaland since December 1st 2008, chances are high that had the lady been exposed appropriately then in 2009 on the front page it could have prevented the OP from falling victim.

We can't arrest fraudsters as members but we can run them out of business by exposing them appropriately saving others from falling prey. Please let's stop treating fraud cases with kids glove.

Go to auto section now and see fraudsters having a field day, posting cars at ridiculous prices looking for preys. If using Nairaland platform is not lucrative to them they would not be here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
eleven: This could have been prevented if some people here had not done paddy paddy arrangement for the lady by refusing to move her past fraudulent transactions to the front page to prevent other victims preying into her deceit, instead they chose to do her a favour by moving the threads to obscure sections to save her face.

Using somebody's comment of her previously defrauding Sienna and a single mother in the past...I searched and found the 2009 exposure of the lady in question.

She has preyed people here severally and has a habit of playing to the gallery instead of confronting her accusers head on.

www.nairaland.com/289834/fight-finish-sienna-v-coolface89/5 (the accusations starts from page 5 though she has successfully edited her comments)

Nairaland belongs to all. Thieves should not be treated with kids gloves simply because we have bonded with them over time and 'don't want to embarrass our friends'.

Aieromon (the OP) joined Nairaland since December 1st 2008, chances are high that had the lady been exposed appropriately then in 2009 on the front page it could have prevented the OP from falling victim.

We can't arrest fraudsters as members but we can run them out of business by exposing them appropriately saving others from falling prey. Please let's stop treating fraud cases with kids glove.

Go to auto section now and see fraudsters having a field day, posting cars at ridiculous prices looking for preys. If using Nairaland platform is not lucrative to them they would not be here.

I will want to agree with you to some extent, the suspect "Omowunmi Omotayo Allen" was able to go scot-free because some nairalanders who were victims are greedy, the reason is that in the United States, one can easily make an order for stuff, without necessarily making payment, but with credit card, perhaps that's what Wunmi has been doing, den she will now snap the gadgets and display dem here on NL with some ridiculous prices, just to attract buyers, and if nobody is responding to the advert, she will den use her other Nairaland user name, to show intrest, just to attract other nairalanders, to come in and patronize the product, she equally did that in the "Property section of nairaland" she went as far as meeting a traditional head of one of the villages in Lekki, did a video coverage of the plot of lands and called it "Pinky Estate" and some building projects going on around the village, and uploaded it on Youtube to get her victim to show some degree of intrest, especially those Nigerian's abroad, that was her target.

Finally, she will definately regret it, the Lagos office of the American embassy is ready to help bring her to book, I am only waiting for the 21 days to expire, she stands to loose her "Social Security Number" SSN and perhaps the OP might be invited to the anti-fraud section of the embassy to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
surveyProf:

I will want to agree with you to some extent, the suspect "Omowunmi Omotayo Allen" was able to go scot-free because some nairalanders who were victims are greedy, the reason is that in the United States, one can easily make an order for stuff, without necessarily making payment, but with credit card, perhaps that's what Wunmi has been doing, den she will now snap the gadgets and display dem here on NL with some ridiculous prices, just to attract buyers, and if nobody is responding to the advert, she will den use her other Nairaland user name, to show intrest, just to attract other nairalanders, to come in and patronize the product, she equally did that in the "Property section of nairaland" she went as far as meeting a traditional head of one of the villages in Lekki, did a video coverage of the plot of lands and called it "Pinky Estate" and some building projects going on around the village, and uploaded it on Youtube to get her victim to show some degree of intrest, especially those Nigerian's abroad, that was her target.

Finally, she will definately regret it, the Lagos office of the American embassy is ready to help bring her to book, I am only waiting for the 21 days to expire, she stands to loose her "Social Security Number" SSN and perhaps the OP might be invited to the anti-fraud section of the embassy to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.

Thank you prof. This is refreshing. If we really want to stop scammers on this site, an example as stated above and worse needs to be made of scamming members and very publicly too with pictures, full names and every other details one can come across.

I believe doing this consistently will reduce their activities here and improve the integrity of the site.

Nairaland is like new Nigeria to me and have personally referred so many people here. People who are very dear to me and would not be happy hearing they have been scammed.

From the look of things the site owner and the moderators do not seem to think the safety of their members is key to them or maybe they are currently working on it already.

Whatever the case is the fight against fraud is our collective responsibility.

If you have been scammed please speak up, fine you might not recover your loss but you would succeed in running the thieves out of business online.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
It is very unfortunate that Seun and the mods dont care whether people are scammed or not as long as the site keeps making money from advertisements.
That's very selfish.

9 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
--
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lomzy1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
eleven: This could have been prevented if some people here had not done paddy paddy arrangement for the lady by refusing to move her past fraudulent transactions to the front page to prevent other victims preying into her deceit, instead they chose to do her a favour by moving the threads to obscure sections to save her face.

100 likes! Well said.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
@eleven

You're very right. The transition from coolfaced8 to shopclue made it easy for Wunmi to settle in as if nothing had happened.

@surveyprof

Sometimes you trust somebody and they disappoint. It could be your brother who you told to build a house for you. It could be a sister who you gave money to pay a bill. The estate project thread seemed to lend some form of credibility to her persona. The people on that thread seemed to lend some form of credibility. The people she had scammed along the way failed to come out because the amount involved was little.

Some fine people like gestapo and tigerpaws did their investigations properly but their efforts went unnoticed. It won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
This was posted in 2009:-

Webmasters / Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by lawyer(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2009

Honestly, i am totally upset with coolface and this is a major disappointment to me. This whole problem started in the property forum when coolface and larez where discussing about a property to build for coolface until i started getting private emails, phone calls and text messages from Well meaning Nairalanders that Coolface is trying to rope larez into a scam because she has done same to people like inspired and sienna. Despite the rough words and evidences proffered by inspired and sienna, i was ready to give coolface the benefit of doubt to redeem those damning accusations until it turned into a verbal shout match and i had to transfer the thread to the general discussion hoping it will die a natural death if all parties could settle their grievances amicably outside the public eye.

Now with Uspry's new revelation, it is becoming quite clear that coolface is not what she really is and seems and despite her previous promise that her arguments with inspired and sienna where just personal private problems which she will solve between themselves, she forgot to mention that there are others who she has either involved herself in a shady or dodgy deal on Nairaland and there may be more.

This is not a laughing matter to anybody and nobody should treat it as such because it could be you tomorrow. 

Nairaland is a place where people meet everyday and network for business opportunities and situations. One thing is pertinent on Nairaland; Everybody has gained from Somebody business wise and this is contributing to make the world a global village. I have met quite a handful of Nairalanders personally and done deals with them and for them and one thing that stands out like a sore thumb is the Issue of Trust and Honesty exhibited by all of them including me. These are the key things that makes Nairaland different from all other sites because we make sure our dealings are in the open and with the utmost sincerity. Once that trust is eroded, it leads to a lot of factors that potray negativity everywhere and the Moderators on Nairaland will not condone such absurdities in what so ever manner and form it rears it head.

Coolface i have not met you before but i responded responsibly when you were accused at first by making sure the complainants provided concrete and real evidence before they convict you. You denied every wrong doing and i tempered justice with mercy by appealing to all parties to sheath their swords but you have abused that trust and i expect more people to come out to complain about your work ethos and manner of business dealings. There is only one word for people like you and that's called a "SCAMMER" and i would encourage all parties to take up prosecutorial and legal options against you. This is cyber crime at its best and any how you look at it, its a crime. You had all the opportunity to call all parties together to arbitrate on the issue but you chose to deny it until it has all being exposed to the world.

On my own part, i would work with the site administrator and respectable moderators to invoke any sanction that is necessary against you.Nairaland is a supposed to be a safe, trusted and honest community and we dont need people like you adding to the already bad image of Nigerians!You will be well advised to Govern yourself accordingly in Future unless you could be looking at Multiple, concurrent and consecutive jail time years if you dont change your ways!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.