Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? (2324 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by trendystuf(f): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Wedding bells may be ringing at the door step of Goldie. I saw this comment a few days ago on a post I did on the couple , friends a while back on "Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America". If you missed it read it HERE. The commenter sounds like he or she is very positive the couple friends are getting married sometime in February. If this is true. I am so happy for them. TSB wishes them the best in this journey!

But if you think otherwise, share it with us!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/goldie-and-prezzo-are-getting-married.html

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by yungdamaz(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Buh ah tot d prezzo guy iz already married..#asking though#
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2013
i dnt care.
first to comment sha.
modified, second to comment.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 25, 2013
This prezzo's head is something else
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by kramer: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2013
I see prezzo's tryin to get that naija pali grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Ike77503(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2013
i hear say Naija women TOTO na so e dey be....if you never hit am, she go make you want am so bad before you know wetin dey happen you don dey propose marriage....Prezzooo want am so bad, goldie give am condition...my brother prezzo, leave the ''thing '' alone...its NOT what u think ohhh
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Akshow: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Once a prick always a prick. Though i Wish Goldie well but i think she can do better. Prezzo virtually molested and humiliated her on national tv. My best wishes are in place and my 'Shebi i tell you' when the whole thin blows up also in place
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2013
No ooooo. U Go fear the facial characteristics of the children

This ain't fair to all those concerned

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by eseoghene2007: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2013
Akshow: Once a prick always a prick. Though i Wish Goldie well but i think she can do better. Prezzo virtually molested and humiliated her on national tv. My best wishes are in place and my 'Shebi i tell you' when the whole thin blows up also in place

wish them well all the same
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by oboy3(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
If Horror marry Horror them go born Anti-christ
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
GOLDIE SAY ROB POWDER AND MAKE UP SHA.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2013
OOO GOLdiee!!!....my best advice 4 u is dat.....dump him at d Alter!! Wen d priest says will u marry him...wait a little....den put on a very gracious smile...denn say a very BIG NOO!!....den finally put yur flower in his mouth and run awt.......dats d best way to revenge wat he did 2 u.....in big brother!! Nd i bet u...u'll get yur respect back from Nigerians
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Are Getting Married In Two Weeks? by Lepatohset(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Two uglies. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Is Asking Guys To Send Pictures Of Their Private Organ For Audition? / Nigerian Celebrity Single Fathers And Their Cute Babies [PHOTOS] / Rate Halima Abubakar's Dressing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.