Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook (2977 Views)

She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Is it a crime to like another women's picture on Facebook when you have a girlfriend. My gf and i had a fight over this because i liked a colleague's picture and if i dare comment all hell will break lose. If you're a guy and you're with a girl like this, you might as well Unfriend all your attractive female friends - plus anyone you ever liked or have history with. Because Liking a girl's picture means you want to sleep with the girl whose picture you Liked. And a paranoid, psycho girlfriend will say you've already slept with her. Am i in the wrong? has anyone else experienced such or something similar?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Life is easy. Am I really to think I'm the only girl who looks good in his world? Its not a big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you, i wish more women were like you
Flytefalls: Life is easy. Am I really to think I'm the only girl who looks good in his world? Its not a big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 25, 2013
black_panther25: Thank you, i wish more women were like you
Thanks cheesy. But lets not get ur gf more mad. Go kiss, make up and praise her every inch until her top is blown off wink
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by greatgod2012(f): 1:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Not wrong!
Your gf is suffering from insecurity.
For me, life is too short for that.

OR

maybe, she knows you as a "sharpman"

well, in anyway, life is too short for all those crap.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 1:20am On Jan 25, 2013
lol true. But my gal is too much but what can i do, i luv her.
Flytefalls:
Thanks cheesy. But lets not get ur gf more mad. Go kiss, make up and praise her every inch until her top is blown off wink
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 1:24am On Jan 25, 2013
angry so u have started here too? When will u learn? Its over!!
black_panther25: Thank you, i wish more women were like you

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 1:27am On Jan 25, 2013
cry cry cry here we go again. you know ur the only 1 for me so pls take it easy kiss kiss
totalbaby: angry so u have started here too? When will u learn? Its over!!
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Lol on a serious note. Are u sure ur not a womaniser or perhaps maybe have cheated? Maybe that could play a role. Also wat kind of pictures or comments are u liking. Maybe they could be inappropriate. U shud sit down n discuss all this with ur gf.
black_panther25: cry cry cry here we go again. you know ur the only 1 for me so pls take it easy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 1:36am On Jan 25, 2013
yeah have learnt my lesson and am going to speak to her abt it later. I have never cheated but i must admit i do harmless flirting here n there but apart from that i have given her no reason to suspect me. Her ex bf cheated on her though so maybe thats why she's like this.
totalbaby: Lol on a serious note. Are u sure ur not a womaniser or perhaps maybe have cheated? Maybe that could play a role. Also wat kind of pictures or comments are u liking. Maybe they could be inappropriate. U shud sit down n discuss all this with ur gf.
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 1:39am On Jan 25, 2013
smileyOk that's gud, but for some girls flirting can be a problem so just speak to her and am sure all will be well.
black_panther25: yeah have learnt my lesson and am going to speak to her abt it later. I have never cheated but i must admit i do harmless flirting here n there but apart from that i have given her no reason to suspect me. Her ex bf cheated on her though so maybe thats why she's like this.
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by blackpanther25(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2013
thanks grin
totalbaby: smileyOk that's gud, but for some girls flirting can be a problem so just speak to her and am sure all will be well.
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Mynd44: 3:01am On Jan 25, 2013
black_panther25: yeah have learnt my lesson and am going to speak to her abt it later. I have never cheated but i must admit i do harmless flirting here n there but apart from that i have given her no reason to suspect me. Her ex bf cheated on her though so maybe thats why she's like this.
Harmless flirting my backside. How would you react if your girl too starts doing the same "Harmless flirting"? Would you not act in a worse manner?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2013
i wonder what she would do if u added a comment to it

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by UjSizzle(f): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Na real wa
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by aadetoyin(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
I like ur babe she quickly SHAKARA u cos she knows u are a SHARP GUY.
LOL.
seriously, wat will u do if she starts liking one very hot guy's pix?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2013
Sounds like you have chosen a very insecure gf. This will always be a problem until she becomes more secure in herself. You need to decide if all of the restrictions and arguments are worth it or not. You can't change her, she will have to do that herself. If it makes you miserable for her to be that way, you need to move on and find someone that is more confident and secure in themselves.
Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
I don't think it has to do with insecurity. I have also kinda experienced the same thing before and the kinda guy he was also commenting and flirting all over facebook did not go well with me cos that was just disrespectful esp if ur in a relationship but everytime i get a male friend request he would jump and tell me to block them( double standard smh).
~vicky~:
Sounds like you have chosen a very insecure gf. This will always be a problem until she becomes more secure in herself. You need to decide if all of the restrictions and arguments are worth it or not. You can't change her, she will have to do that herself. If it makes you miserable for her to be that way, you need to move on and find someone that is more confident and secure in themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Like Her Picture On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
kiss kiss
Mynd_44:
Harmless flirting my backside. How would you react if your girl too starts doing the same "Harmless flirting"? Would you not act in a worse manner?

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Women Find IRRESISTIBLE In Men / HELP:: How Do I Make This Long Distance Relationship Work! / Ladies !! These Are Things You Shouldn't Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.