Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? (5472 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
All I can say is you amaze me. Also, you sound like a member of the Black Panther.
BLACK PANTHER ? NO SIR. undecided grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
Adam and Eve were not black and neither were they white. Satisfied!?
LET ME PROVE TO YOU THAT ADAM AND EVE WERE BLACK

EVIDENCE 1 - SCIENTIFICALLY IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT THE FIRST HUMANS WERE BLACK. OUT OF THE BLACK COLOR COMES ALL THE DIFFERENT COLORS OF THE SPECTRUM

EVIDENCE 2 - ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS, MEANING THE SEED-LINE THAT BECAME ISRAEL IS THE ORIGINAL SEEDLINE >>> JEREMIAH 10 VS 16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.
EXODUS 4 VS 22 Israel is my son, even my firstborn: <<< CREATED THE ISRAEL SEED FIRST

EVIDENCE 3 - SINCE WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT ISRAEL IS THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS AND THE FIRST BORN. LETS SEE WHAT COLOR THE FORMER OF ALL THINGS IS >>>> JOB 30 VS 30, JEREMIAH 14 VS 2, LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8, LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10, SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 <<<<< ALL BLACK. ISRAEL IS BLACK. THE LORDS FIRST BORN. AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. ALL UP IN YOUR FACE. SEE IF YOUR SPIRIT CAN HANDLE THIS TRUTH RUTH

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:

Wow, buzugee... shocked undecided
I SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH HUN. WE ARE A DEMOTED PEOPLE. MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law." HOWEVER NOT FOR TOO LONG ISAIAH 14 VS 1 But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again <<< COMING REAL SOON AFTER WW3, THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( THE MIDDLE EAST ). THE BATTLE IS BREWING NOW AS WE SPEAK. IRAN AND CHINA AND RUSSIA VS THE WEST. ARMAGEDDON. THEY WILL DESTROY EACH OTHER. A HEATHEN IMPLOSION. AND THEN THE LORD WILL RISE OUT OF ISRAEL AND WE WILL TAKE CONTROL AND THE KINGDOM WILL BE HANDED TO THE ELECT OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( LETS HOPE I AM ONE OF THEM grin grin grin grin ) I WILL LIKE TO PUT MY FOOT UP A FEW PEOPLES BUTT. I WILL START WITH THE SLAVERS AND LYNCHERS FOLLOWED BY THE AFRICAN LEADERS. THIS DUTY DOES THE ELECT HAVE AS THEY WILL BREAK THE NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON ( REV 2 VS 26 ). grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:
It is well with you. smiley
cheesy
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: I SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH HUN. WE ARE A DEMOTED PEOPLE. MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law." HOWEVER NOT FOR TOO LONG ISAIAH 14 VS 1 But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again <<< COMING REAL SOON AFTER WW3, THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( THE MIDDLE EAST ). THE BATTLE IS BREWING NOW AS WE SPEAK. IRAN AND CHINA AND RUSSIA VS THE WEST. ARMAGEDDON. THEY WILL DESTROY EACH OTHER. A HEATHEN IMPLOSION. AND THEN THE LORD WILL RISE OUT OF ISRAEL AND WE WILL TAKE CONTROL AND THE KINGDOM WILL BE HANDED TO THE ELECT OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( LETS HOPE I AM ONE OF THEM grin grin grin grin ) I WILL LIKE TO PUT MY FOOT UP A FEW PEOPLES BUTT. I WILL START WITH THE SLAVERS AND LYNCHERS FOLLOWED BY THE AFRICAN LEADERS. THIS DUTY DOES THE ELECT HAVE AS THEY WILL BREAK THE NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON ( REV 2 VS 26 ). grin
Preach it, pastor!!! cheesy

I think you should grow dada. Mind you, not dreadlocks o, DADA. Dreadlocks is the one with the swag while dada is the one sported by 'em wild eyed cele pastors. While you are at it, grow bia-bia. Not beard, BIA-BIA. Beard is the one with the swag, bia-bia is the one sported by those ganja smoking rastafarians...matted and unkempt hirsute irritants.

While growing all these hair, acquire a garment of many colours, a big 'ol black bible, a bell and you're good to go! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Make that two bells, we don't want anyone confusing him for Terry G..
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ishilove:
Preach it, pastor!!! cheesy

I think you should grow dada. Mind you, not dreadlocks o, DADA. Dreadlocks is the one with the swag while dada is the one sported by 'em wild eyed cele pastors. While you are at it, grow bia-bia. Not beard, BIA-BIA. Beard is the one with the swag, bia-bia is the one sported by those ganja smoking rastafarians...matted and unkempt hirsute irritants.

While growing all these hair, acquire a garment of many colours, a big 'ol black bible, a bell and you're good to go! grin
SO PEOPLE CAN CALL ME A MAD MAN grin grin THANKS BUT NO THANKS. ALL I AM DOING IS REGURGITATING THE BIBLE. IF I AM MAD THEN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THE BIBLE IS A MAD MANS BOOK AND THAT WOULD MAKE YOU A MAD WOMAN TOO BECAUSE YOU READ THE BIBLE TOO grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto: Make that two bells, we don't want anyone confusing him for Terry G..
OGA MUSKEETO I TROWAY SALUTE SIR wink
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: LET ME PROVE TO YOU THAT ADAM AND EVE WERE BLACK

I will help your ignorance, when reading the Bible pray for wisdom then try reading it in context otherwise...

Now, man turned black only when in mourning, pain, affliction, being tortured or being punished by God. The following verses prove it:

Song of Solomon 1:6
6 Look not upon me, because I am
black, because the sun hath looked
upon me: my mother's children were
angry with me; they made me the
keeper of the vineyards; but mine
own vineyard have I not kept.

Lamentation 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven
because of the terrible famine.

Lamentation 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal;
they are not known in the streets:
their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is
withered, it is become like a stick.

Jeremiah 14:2
2 Judah mourns, and the gates
thereof languish; they are black to the
ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is
gone up.

Job 30:30-31
30 My skin is black upon me, and my
bones are burned with heat.
31 My harp also is turned to
mourning, and my flute into the voice
of them that weep.

The following verses show that man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites:

JEREMIAH 10: 16 - The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

EXODUS 4: 22 - Israel is my son, even my firstborn

Reading the verses in context or reading the entire chapters from where the quoted verses were lifted will further reveal to you that man turned black only as a result of affliction, pain, suffering, mourning or punishment by God.
So please do away with the lie and misinformation that man was created black or that Jesus was black - that is simply not true.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: ANY STRONG BIBLE SCHOLARS CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS ?
obadiah is back, oga weytin happen, where u hide put?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: OGA MUSKEETO I TROWAY SALUTE SIR wink
I return salute oga, where u hide since?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:

I will help your ignorance, when reading the Bible pray for wisdom then try reading it in context otherwise...

Now, man turned black only when in mourning, pain, affliction, being tortured or being punished by God. The following verses prove it:

gone up.

of them that weep.

The following verses show that man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites:

JEREMIAH 10: 16 - The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

Reading the verses in context or reading the entire chapters from where the quoted verses were lifted will further reveal to you that man turned black only as a result of affliction, pain, suffering, mourning or punishment by God.
So please do away with the lie and misinformation that man was created black or that Jesus was black - that is simply not true.
I SEE THE LORD HAS NOT OPENED YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES YET. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE SO AS TO GET YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT. THOSE ARE LITERAL VERSES NOT SYMBOLIC
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: obadiah is back, oga weytin happen, where u hide put?
MY BROTHER UBE I TROWAY SALUTE SIR. HOW DEY GO DEY GO BROS ? BROS I HAVE BEEN ON FRONTPAGE. I HAVE BEEN BATTLING THE BELLIGERENT HEATHENS ON THE FRONT PAGE grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Lol, u know the meaning of Ube in Igbo, right?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto:
I return salute oga, where u hide since?
FRONT PAGE SIR LOL. wink I STILL DEY HERE I NO DISAPPEAR. THIS IS MY MINISTRY. I JUST DIVERSIFY SMALL INTO POLITICS.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, u know the meaning of Ube in Igbo, right?
YEAH ITS THAT OVAL SHAPED PECULIAR LOOKING FRUIT THAT LOOKS LIKE AVOCADO THAT IS EATEN

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:

gone up.

of them that weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YezGvCfn_eY
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9Ded9Ctx0 <<<<< VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO FOR NIGERIANS. HE MENTIONS YOU
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: MY BROTHER UBE I TROWAY SALUTE SIR. HOW DEY GO DEY GO BROS ? BROS I HAVE BEEN ON FRONTPAGE. I HAVE BEEN BATTLING THE BELLIGERENT HEATHENS ON THE FRONT PAGE grin grin
hahaha, i dey wella, d go dey go well, u just resume nl a week ago, i was suprised i for some weeks u brand of wewe was missing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
musKeeto: Lol, u know the meaning of Ube in Igbo, right?
it is a small fruit locally called "pear". It seems i must begin to discourage pipo from shortening my username to ube.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by moredendisc: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
@obadiah777

Hmm, memories. I know Rabbi Simon Altaf. Used to watch him, back in the day, on Revelation TV

Trust bodi still dey kampe. huh?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by tpia5: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777:

JOHN 14 VS 15 If you love me, you will obey what I command. <<<<

PROVERBS 16 VS 7 )When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him NOW JOIN THOSE TWO VERSES TOGETHER TPIA wink

the two verses you are two entirely different things. undecided

secondly, have you ever seen this verse in the chapter you quoted:

All a person’s ways seem pure to them,

but motives are weighed by the Lord.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ubenedictus: hahaha, i dey wella, d go dey go well, u just resume nl a week ago, i was suprised i for some weeks u brand of wewe was missing.
LOL @ WEWE. DUNNO WHAT THAT MEANS
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
moredendisc:
@obadiah777

Hmm, memories. I know Rabbi Simon Altaf. Used to watch him, back in the day, on Revelation TV

Trust bodi still dey kampe. huh?
RABBI SIMON ALTAF DROPS KNOWLEDGE. HE HAS WRITTEN LOTS OF BOOKS TOO. BODY DEY OOO MY BROTHER. TRUST ALL IS WELL
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
tpia@:

the two verses you are two entirely different things. undecided

secondly, have you ever seen this verse in the chapter you quoted:

NOW YOU ARE JUST SCOFFING, GAINSAYING AND SPLITTING HAIRS SMDH

IF A PERSONS WAYS ARE PLEASING TO THE LORD MEANS HE HAS APPROVED YOUR MOTIVES
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: HOW DO WE HAVE WHITE YELLOW AND BROWN FROM BLACK ? SEVERAL REASONS
1-THE CURSE OF CAIN WHICH IS LEPROSY OR WHITE SKIN ( BANISHING THE WORST OF THE ISRAELITES TO MT SEIR AND TAKING THEIR MELANIN. MT SEIR IS AN AREA WITH EXTREME CLIMES AND THOSE BANISHED THEIR LIVED IN CAVES. SO THEY NEVER SAY SUNLIGHT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THEY EVENTUALLY CAME OUT AND GOT UPLIFTED AS A NATION IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE GREEK AND ROMAN EMPIRE )
2- THE PROVERBIAL SLEEPING OF LOTS TWO DAUGHTERS WITH HIM MEANS A LOT OF THE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE LAND OF SHEM WERE COMMITTING INCESTRY AND THEN ON THAT LANDMASS THE ONES WITH THE CURSE OF CAIN ( NO MELANIN ) LATER RELOCATED THERE TO THE LAND OF EDOM AND THEY INTERMINGLED. THIS IS HOW YOU GET THE CHINESE ( MOABITES ) AND JAPANESE ( AMMONITES ). THATS WHY THEY BOTH LOOK RE-TARDED. THEY ARE PRODUCTS OF INCESTRY AND THE CURSE OF CAIN
3-ISHMAELITES ( ARABS ) ARE A MIXTURE OF THE CURSE OF CAIN AND THE BLACK HEATHENS ON THE LAND OF SHEM. THEY ARE MIXED RACE.
ALSO FACTOR IN DIFFERENT DIETARY HABITS AND DIFFERENT WEATHER ADAPTATION ETC ETC AND THATS HOW YOU GET EVERYONE ON EARTH TODAY FROM BLACK.

I have asked you before in a thread, are you a prophet? Is god revealing these things to you or you read or copy them from someone?
There are so many versions on bible interpretations today. So my question again, If God is revealing things to you, kindly say it out.
If not, tell us where/who is the source of these interpretations.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: I SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH HUN. WE ARE A DEMOTED PEOPLE. MALACHI 2 VS 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law." HOWEVER NOT FOR TOO LONG ISAIAH 14 VS 1 But the LORD will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again <<< COMING REAL SOON AFTER WW3, THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( THE MIDDLE EAST ). THE BATTLE IS BREWING NOW AS WE SPEAK. IRAN AND CHINA AND RUSSIA VS THE WEST. ARMAGEDDON. THEY WILL DESTROY EACH OTHER. A HEATHEN IMPLOSION. AND THEN THE LORD WILL RISE OUT OF ISRAEL AND WE WILL TAKE CONTROL AND THE KINGDOM WILL BE HANDED TO THE ELECT OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ( LETS HOPE I AM ONE OF THEM grin grin grin grin ) I WILL LIKE TO PUT MY FOOT UP A FEW PEOPLES BUTT. I WILL START WITH THE SLAVERS AND LYNCHERS FOLLOWED BY THE AFRICAN LEADERS. THIS DUTY DOES THE ELECT HAVE AS THEY WILL BREAK THE NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON ( REV 2 VS 26 ). grin

TELL US THE SOURCE OF YOUR INTERPRETATIONS!
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:

gone up.

of them that weep.

The above shows they were not originally Black, literal or not, it is very plain i think.....; undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: LOL @ WEWE. DUNNO WHAT THAT MEANS
ur own special blend, marijuana.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
obadiah777: I SEE THE LORD HAS NOT OPENED YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES YET. HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET TO WHERE YOU NEED TO BE SO AS TO GET YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT. THOSE ARE LITERAL VERSES NOT SYMBOLIC
It's obvious you have no understanding of the Bible; I'm not sure you can be helped.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

I have asked you before in a thread, are you a prophet? Is god revealing these things to you or you read or copy them from someone?
There are so many versions on bible interpretations today. So my question again, If God is revealing things to you, kindly say it out.
If not, tell us where/who is the source of these interpretations.
GOD IS REVEALING THESE THINGS TO ME THROUGH SCRIPTURES AND HISTORY BOOKS AND REAL PROPHETS wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debate Topics In A Christian Teenagers Gathering / What Colour Is God? / The Pink Unicorn Argument Against Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.