Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? (5474 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2013
Rick Turnip: Don't ever make the mistake of thinking of yourself as a Black Man.
A Black Man is a slave with no roots.

A Nigerian is a man of Nationality.
An Englishman can talk to an American, a Frenchman or a Nigerian as a equal but not to a black man.
If a man decides to be a Black Man then he is tell the American, the French and the English to ACT like they are White.
When they act White it gives the Black Man his identity, it defines him as a slave.

I am a product of my country and my culture. I am an Englishman. I don't care that I'm white, it's not important to me unless you make important.
I can communicate better with a Nigerian from Nigeria than I can with a black man from England because the Nigerian has a nationality and a clear idea of who he is that is defined by himself and not by other people.

Who are you?
WHAT YOU WROTE SOUNDS GOOD BUT IT IS NOT REALITY. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLACK SKINNED PERSON. THE JEWS IN THE BIBLE ARE DESCRIBED AS HAVING BLACK SKIN. HAVING BLACK SKIN IS A SIGN OF ROYALTY ON EARTH. ITS A SIGN OF SUPERIORITY. THE OTHER RACES ALL CAME ABOUT AS A MANIFESTATION OF THE FALL OF THE ORIGINAL MAN. THE OTHER RACES ARE CALLED HEATHENS IN THE BIBLE. AND THE BLACK RACE IS CALLED SUPERIOR ( DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 ) AND TO KNOW THE COLOR OF THOSE BEING REFERED TO IN DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 GO TO LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 AND LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 AND SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5. AND USE ONLY KJV BIBLE TO CHECK THOSE VERSES. AND I KNOW IT DOESNT FEEL SUPERIOR TO BE BLACK IN THIS CURRENT WORLD BUT THERE IS A METHOD TO ALL THIS MADNESS AND ALL WILL SOON BE REVEALED. THINGS ARE CURRENTLY TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS THINGS WILL BE TURNED AROUND AGAIN. THE BLACK MAN WILL BE PUT ON TOP AGAIN. AND I AINT SAYING ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE RIGHTEOUS AND SUPERIOR BECAUSE NOT ALL ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. BUT THERE IS AN ELECT THAT IS. THE REST ARE JUST DEMONS RIGHT ALONG WITH THE HEATHENS ( WELL THE HEATHENS THAT DONT RESPOND TO REVELATION 14 VS 13 )
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT YOU WROTE SOUNDS GOOD BUT IT IS NOT REALITY. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A BLACK SKINNED PERSON. THE JEWS IN THE BIBLE ARE DESCRIBED AS HAVING BLACK SKIN. HAVING BLACK SKIN IS A SIGN OF ROYALTY ON EARTH. ITS A SIGN OF SUPERIORITY. THE OTHER RACES ALL CAME ABOUT AS A MANIFESTATION OF THE FALL OF THE ORIGINAL MAN. THE OTHER RACES ARE CALLED HEATHENS IN THE BIBLE. AND THE BLACK RACE IS CALLED SUPERIOR ( DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 ) AND TO KNOW THE COLOR OF THOSE BEING REFERED TO IN DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 GO TO LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 AND LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 AND SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5. AND USE ONLY KJV BIBLE TO CHECK THOSE VERSES. AND I KNOW IT DOESNT FEEL SUPERIOR TO BE BLACK IN THIS CURRENT WORLD BUT THERE IS A METHOD TO ALL THIS MADNESS AND ALL WILL SOON BE REVEALED. THINGS ARE CURRENTLY TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THIS ERA OF THE GENTILES. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS THINGS WILL BE TURNED AROUND AGAIN. THE BLACK MAN WILL BE PUT ON TOP AGAIN. AND I AINT SAYING ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE RIGHTEOUS AND SUPERIOR BECAUSE NOT ALL ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. BUT THERE IS AN ELECT THAT IS. THE REST ARE JUST DEMONS RIGHT ALONG WITH THE HEATHENS ( WELL THE HEATHENS THAT DONT RESPOND TO REVELATION 14 VS 13 )
Buzu, which century did you last check your mail?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Buzu, which century did you last check your mail?
BUAHAHAHA ERMMM THIS MORNING wink wink WASNT NOTHING IN THERE THOUGH. RESEND
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
obadiah777: BUAHAHAHA ERMMM THIS MORNING wink wink WASNT NOTHING IN THERE THOUGH. RESEND
I've resent it. angry
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I've resent it. angry
WHY THE LONG FACE grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Means I am up to the task. I have enough love for everyone tongue
dat one no good. U nid one love.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2013
obadiah777: CHIEF, POLYGAMY IS NOT A SIN. WHERE THERE IS NO LAW THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION ROMANS 4 VS 15. MEANING IF THERE IS NO LAW IN THE BIBLE AGAINST SOMETHING, THEN YOU CANT COMMIT SIN AGAINST SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN DECLARED AS A SIN. NOW I AM IN NO WAY SUBSCRIBING TO POLYGAMY BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS BRUV undecided
i just showed u there is a law, only two can become 1 in marriage not 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good? / Spiritual Update: What You Don't Know About Giving. / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.