Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? (5473 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

TELL US THE SOURCE OF YOUR INTERPRETATIONS!
THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOTTA BE WORKING WITH YOU. YOU ALSO HAVE TO STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU CANT BE GOING TO THESE WH-ORE HOUSES CALLED CHURCHES. TRY TO KEEP THE COMMANDS. THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW BEHIND EVERY LITERAL SCRIPTURE THE MEANING AND MESSAGE STARTS UNFOLDING.

FOR EXAMPLE - ADAM AND EVE GETTING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE GENTILES ( HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP )

ADAM AND EVE DISCOVERING THEY ARE NA-KED MEANS THEY HAD NO PROTECTION FROM THE GENTILES

ETC ETC. THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOTTA OPEN YOUR EYES. HOWEVER FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD TO OPEN YOUR EYES YOU HAVE TO BE PART OF THE ELECTED.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

The above shows they were not originally Black, literal or not, it is very plain i think.....; undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cdr0am5PPQ
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: ur own special blend, marijuana.
grin grin grin THE LORD WAS ACCUSED OF BEING MAD. SO I AM ON THE RIGHT PATH. THE TRUTH IS NOT POPULAR grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
It's obvious you have no understanding of the Bible; I'm not sure you can be helped.
THE LORD AINT WORKING WITH YOU. I IMPLORE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS SO THE LORD WILL OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYE. YOU ARE CURRENTLY BLINDED grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOTTA BE WORKING WITH YOU. YOU ALSO HAVE TO STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU CANT BE GOING TO THESE WH-ORE HOUSES CALLED CHURCHES. TRY TO KEEP THE COMMANDS. THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW BEHIND EVERY LITERAL SCRIPTURE THE MEANING AND MESSAGE STARTS UNFOLDING.

FOR EXAMPLE - ADAM AND EVE GETTING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE GENTILES ( HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP )

ADAM AND EVE DISCOVERING THEY ARE NA-KED MEANS THEY HAD NO PROTECTION FROM THE GENTILES

ETC ETC. THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOTTA OPEN YOUR EYES. HOWEVER FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD TO OPEN YOUR EYES YOU HAVE TO BE PART OF THE ELECTED.
Interpretations from the pit of hell. You need deliverance!
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

The above shows they were not originally Black, literal or not, it is very plain i think.....; undecided
AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONLY BROWN PEOPLE TURN DARKER BLACK IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. WHITE OR CHINESE OR ARABS TURN PALER OR RED.SMDH grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
Interpretations from the pit of hell. You need deliverance!
YOU BELONG TO THE ROMANS 11 VS 7 CLUB

ROMANS 11 VS 7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded YOU ARE BLINDED. YOUR SPIRITUAL EYE IS CLOSED. YOU GOT SPIRITUAL ASTIGMATISM LOLZ

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HELL IS
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by tpia5: 2:28am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777:

IF A PERSONS WAYS ARE PLEASING TO THE LORD MEANS HE HAS APPROVED YOUR MOTIVES

Do you know what yorubas mean by "shi bibeli ka"

Ie you misread the bible.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by FXKing2012(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HELL IS
What is hell?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONLY BROWN PEOPLE TURN DARKER BLACK IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. WHITE OR CHINESE OR ARABS TURN PALER OR RED.SMDH grin
copy and paste, u gave me dis response even wen it didnt belong to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOTTA BE WORKING WITH YOU. YOU ALSO HAVE TO STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU CANT BE GOING TO THESE WH-ORE HOUSES CALLED CHURCHES. TRY TO KEEP THE COMMANDS. THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW BEHIND EVERY LITERAL SCRIPTURE THE MEANING AND MESSAGE STARTS UNFOLDING.

FOR EXAMPLE - ADAM AND EVE GoETTING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN MEANS THE WORLD WAS HANDED TO THE GENTILES ( HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP )

This same spirit revealed to you that God is same as the Angel Michael. This was said in the *angel Michaels thread* until much argument and scriptures. You later agrees it was Jesus and nit Yahweh. So I repeat, is it God revealing things or are you confirming yourself by someone's interpretation. Simple yes or no will do.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONLY BROWN PEOPLE TURN DARKER BLACK IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. WHITE OR CHINESE OR ARABS TURN PALER OR RED.SMDH grin

We get enlighten only with the scripture. Those scriptures are plain enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Boomark(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
shocked

Wonders shall never end in pharisee.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Bella3(f): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Preach it, pastor!!! cheesy

I think you should grow dada. Mind you, not dreadlocks o, DADA. Dreadlocks is the one with the swag while dada is the one sported by 'em wild eyed cele pastors. While you are at it, grow bia-bia. Not beard, BIA-BIA. Beard is the one with the swag, bia-bia is the one sported by those ganja smoking rastafarians...matted and unkempt hirsute irritants.

While growing all these hair, acquire a garment of many colours, a big 'ol black bible, a bell and you're good to go! grin
Ishilove see as you make me fall 4 gutter becos of lafter. I havnt laughed like this in a while.gringrin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
tpia@:

Do you know what yorubas mean by "shi bibeli ka"

Ie you misread the bible.
SAYS THE SCOFFER. YOU DO KNOW YOU ARE FULFILLING END DAY PROPHESY BY BEING A SCOFFER RIGHT ?

2 PETER 3 VS 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts SMDH
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
What is hell?
HELL IS A CONDITION ON EARTH. HELL IS NOT SOME PLACE IN THE PITS OF THE EARTH. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

REVELATION 6 VS 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: copy and paste, u gave me dis response even wen it didnt belong to me.
LOL APOLOGIES BROTHER. I WAS HIGH ON RED WINE grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

This same spirit revealed to you that God is same as the Angel Michael. This was said in the *angel Michaels thread* until much argument and scriptures. You later agrees it was Jesus and nit Yahweh. So I repeat, is it God revealing things or are you confirming yourself by someone's interpretation. Simple yes or no will do.
IN THAT THREAD I INITIALLY GAVE MY OWN VAIN OPINION BUT THEN I SEARCHED SCRIPTURES. NO HUMAN IS ABOVE MAKING MISTAKES ONCE IN A WHILE. ONLY GOD IS PERFECT. I AINT BUT A MERE LOWLY MORTAL. I AINT BUT A SQUIRREL OUT IN THESE WOODS TRYNA GET A NUT undecided
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
plappville:

We get enlighten only with the scripture. Those scriptures are plain enough.
I SEE YALL LACKING IN THAT KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. YOU DO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT JUST ENOUGH TO READ AND REGURGITATE SCRIPTURES HUN ? SCRIPTURE SAYS

PROVERBS 4 VS 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

ISAIAH 33 VS 6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure. SEE PLAPPVILLE YOU ERR NOT GETTING WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. YOU HAVE TO MEDITATE ON THESE WORDS. THATS WHY YOU ERR. YOU DONT MEDITATE SMH
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boomark: shocked

Wonders shall never end in pharisee.
BOOKMARK THE BELLIGERENT PHARISEE WETIN DEY HAPPEN SIR LMAO. BEEN A WHILE BRUV. TRUST ALL IS WELL grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Ishilove see as you make me fall 4 gutter becos of lafter. I havnt laughed like this in a while.gringrin
ISHILOVE IS HIGH OFF THE FUMES OF EFO RIRO grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: IN THAT THREAD I INITIALLY GAVE MY OWN VAIN OPINION BUT THEN I SEARCHED SCRIPTURES. NO HUMAN IS ABOVE MAKING MISTAKES ONCE IN A WHILE. ONLY GOD IS PERFECT. I AINT BUT A MERE LOWLY MORTAL. I AINT BUT A SQUIRREL OUT IN THESE WOODS TRYNA GET A NUT undecided
does dat beautiful line alway work for u?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Boomark(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: BOOKMARK THE BELLIGERENT PHARISEE WETIN DEY HAPPEN SIR LMAO. BEEN A WHILE BRUV. TRUST ALL IS WELL grin grin

grin

Am good bro. All is well.
Any news from you brah seriallink? Have not seen him for a while.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: does dat beautiful line alway work for u?
SCRIPTURE DO SAY MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth
grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boomark:

grin

Am good bro. All is well.
Any news from you brah seriallink? Have not seen him for a while.
BRAH SERRIALINK HAS GONE APOSTATE. HE HAS BEEN SEDUCED BY THE WAYS OF THE WORLD. HE NOW RESIDES IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES SMDH grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Boomark(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: does dat beautiful line alway work for u?

He uses it whenever he errs not knowing the scripture.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boomark:

grin grin grin YOU DO ERR
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: ISHILOVE IS HIGH OFF THE FUMES OF EFO RIRO grin grin
Nah. High on garri. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by tpia5: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boomark:

Yes, he has standard stock phrases which he recycles with unfailing regularity.

I would have quoted this particular one earlier but was waiting for him to do it first.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by tpia5: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY MATTHEW 5 VS 5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth
grin

Wanna post the rest of the passage?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bélla3: Ishilove see as you make me fall 4 gutter becos of lafter. I havnt laughed like this in a while.gringrin
cheesy
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by plappville(f): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2013

Two different thread. Same comment for different persons. Is this really red wine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbeliever Why Bother Be Good? / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. / Spiritual Update: What You Don't Know About Giving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.