Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? (5471 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: WELL BEING POLYGAMOUS IS NOT A SIN SO LONG AS YOU CAN AFFORD IT. NOTHING IN THE SCRIPTURES SAY YOU CANT MARRY MORE THAN ONE WIFE wink
really? Did u fall from an iroko tree and break ur head? Mk 10:7-9

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin BE LIKE SAY UBE DONE DRINK SHEKPE THIS AFTERNOON. WHY YOU DEY TAKE STYLE DESCRIBE YOURSELF NA grin grin
no shekpe 4 me man! Are u telling me u didnt se dat joke by ishilove, d one with biabia, dada, bible and bell? Those arent my words, they were borrowed fron ishi
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:
I was inspired. grin
hahaha, d distilled spirit u drank, was bearing witness to ur spirit. No wonder u were "inspired", u are really spirit-ual

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: hahaha, d distilled spirit u drank, was bearing witness to ur spirit. No wonder u were "inspired", u are really spirit-ual
Lol. Na me you dey use play like this? I go do my own back o cheesy
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: really? Did u fall from an iroko tree and break ur head? Mk 10:7-9
No mind am. I pity his wife grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: really? Did u fall from an iroko tree and break ur head? Mk 10:7-9
BROTHER UBE, YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHERE IN THAT VERSE DOES IT MENTION ANYTHING AGAINST POLYGAMY ? THOSE VERSES ARE DESCRIBING 'MARRIAGE'. TWO BECOME ONE. TWO CAN BECOME ONE MANY TIMES OVER. YOU TAKE A WIFE AND TWO BECOME ONE. YOU TAKE ANOTHER WIFE AND TWO BECOMES ONE ETC ETC. YOU DO ERR. SMDH embarassed AND I AINT SUBSCRIBING TO POLYGAMY. AM JUST SAYING IT IS NOT SINFUL. grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:
No mind am. I pity his wife grin
YOU DEY SUBSCRIBE TO BROTHERS UBE'S VAIN OPINIONS. SMDH. grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Na me you dey use play like this? I go do my own back o cheesy
abey anty, take am easy. I no wan cry like logicboy.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: BROTHER UBE, YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. WHERE IN THAT VERSE DOES IT MENTION ANYTHING AGAINST POLYGAMY ? THOSE VERSES ARE DESCRIBING 'MARRIAGE'. TWO BECOME ONE. TWO CAN BECOME ONE MANY TIMES OVER. YOU TAKE A WIFE AND TWO BECOME ONE. YOU TAKE ANOTHER WIFE AND TWO BECOMES ONE ETC ETC. YOU DO ERR. SMDH embarassed AND I AINT SUBSCRIBING TO POLYGAMY. AM JUST SAYING IT IS NOT SINFUL. grin
u mean after 2 become 1, dat one will take another 1 and still become 1 abi? It doesnt work like dat. Of mr obad marry miss ishi they become one not two, mr obad cannot remove him self from dat 1flesh and marry miss bella. Dat is why only two become 1 flesh, only after nine months can that oneness bring forth another one. Note it bring forth not take in.
Kaiful mr obad
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
tpia@:
are you obadiah's disciple or vice versa. Or you both have the same mentor. back up your post from the bible plz.

My mentors are Adam, Eve and the first Black Man in the Garden of Eden. Adam was too busy with scientific ideas of how God made the Earth but the mind of the Black Man in the Garden of Eden was too busy with how he could teach Eve something new which no one else has ever taught her. What you're reading here is from the Bible of the furture.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
So much haze in here.. *coughs* damn..
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: u mean after 2 become 1, dat one will take another 1 and still become 1 abi? It doesnt work like dat. Of mr obad marry miss ishi they become one not two, mr obad cannot remove him self from dat 1flesh and marry miss bella. Dat is why only two become 1 flesh, only after nine months can that oneness bring forth another one. Note it bring forth not take in.
Kaiful mr obad

I seriously doubt I want to be the vehicle of the propagation of more obadiad777s. One obadiah is enough for this world undecided.
Besides, I don't wanna smoke ugu and grow dada grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
MrBible:

My mentors are Adam, Eve and the first Black Man in the Garden of Eden. Adam was too busy with scientific ideas of how God made the Earth but the mind of the Black Man in the Garden of Eden was too busy with how he could teach Eve something new which no one else has ever taught her. What you're reading here is from the Bible of the furture.
Ah great. Someone loonier than Buzu grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto: So much haze in here.. *coughs* damn..
Come muskeet, join us. Take a drag of the premium ish. . . grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:

I seriously doubt I want to be the vehicle of the propagation of more obadiad777s. One obadiah is enough for this world undecided.
hahaha, i think u guyz fit, very crazyly funny pipo.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:
lol, i think d guy and obad has similar system of thought. Hahaha, eve and d black man in d garden, d black man teaching eve a lesson. Dangerous stuff on d thread, i beta take a break before i grow dada like oga obad
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Come muskeet, join us. Take a drag of the premium ish. . . grin
ishi has invited her love, muskeeto, there will b more problems on da thread. Going to get my popcorn.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: ishi has invited her love, muskeeto, there will b more problems on da thread. Going to get my popcorn.
Wow, I never knew I had so many 'loves'... tongue
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Wow, I never knew I had so many 'loves'... tongue
dat means u are in trouble.
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: dat means u are in trouble.
I'm up to the task tongue
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm up to the task tongue
eh, eh, what does dat mean?
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: eh, eh, what does dat mean?
Means I am up to the task. I have enough love for everyone tongue
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ishilove: Ah great. Someone loonier than Buzu grin

loonier! not MrBible O, I'm enjoying in the Garden of Eden teaching newly made women how to eat the apple, without been caught like Eve grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2013
MrBible:

loonier! not MrBible O, I'm enjoying in the Garden of Eden teaching newly made women how to eat the apple, without been caught like Eve grin
Ta, which apple?? I heard it was roasted yam, not apple that eve ate. undecided
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ishilove:
YOU DO ERR THINKING I AM A LUNATIC undecided cry
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: u mean after 2 become 1, dat one will take another 1 and still become 1 abi? It doesnt work like dat. Of mr obad marry miss ishi they become one not two, mr obad cannot remove him self from dat 1flesh and marry miss bella. Dat is why only two become 1 flesh, only after nine months can that oneness bring forth another one. Note it bring forth not take in.
Kaiful mr obad
CHIEF, POLYGAMY IS NOT A SIN. WHERE THERE IS NO LAW THERE IS NO TRANSGRESSION ROMANS 4 VS 15. MEANING IF THERE IS NO LAW IN THE BIBLE AGAINST SOMETHING, THEN YOU CANT COMMIT SIN AGAINST SOMETHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN DECLARED AS A SIN. NOW I AM IN NO WAY SUBSCRIBING TO POLYGAMY BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS BRUV undecided
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ishilove:

LOL YOU SMOKE SOMETHING MORE POTENT THAN UGU. YOU SMOKE GARRI. UGU HAS NEVER BEEN KNOWN TO KILL A MAN. GARRI SMOKERS ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE BEEN USHERED INTO THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND HELL BY THE CYANIDE IN THE GARRI. SO WHEN IT COMES TO THE POTENCY OF WHAT IS SMOKED, YOU TAKE THE CAKE HANDS DOWN grin grin grin IN FACT A WHOLE FAMILY OF SEVEN GOT USHERED INTO THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND HELL WHEN THEY SMOKED GARRI. THIS WAS IN THE NEWS A WHILE BACK grin grin
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by MostHigh: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
THE REASON FOR THE HATRED OF THE BLACK MAN IS SIMPLE, WE ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

1. OUT OF DARKNESS COMES LIGHT (DUDU AND OYIBO)

2. BEING THE BEGINNING OF CREATION GENETICALLY, PUTS YOU ON THE SPOTLIGHT

3. IF THE WHOLE WORLD WERE TO INTERMARRY THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD TURN BLACK (GO FIGURE)

A NOTE FOR obadiad777s WE HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DESCRIBED AS BEING CLONES OF EACH OTHER ON THE BELOW POST WONDERING IF YOU WOULD CARE TO COMMENT ON THE ISSUES DISCUSSED HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/1169180/judaism-christianity/2

truthislight:

This Guy reminds me of @Buzugi. Aka @Obediah777. Lol

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
MostHigh: THE REASON FOR THE HATRED OF THE BLACK MAN IS SIMPLE, WE ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

3. IF THE WHOLE WORLD WERE TO INTERMARRY THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD TURN BLACK (GO FIGURE)

A NOTE FOR obadiad777s WE HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DESCRIBED AS BEING CLONES OF EACH OTHER ON THE BELOW POST WONDERING IF YOU WOULD CARE TO COMMENT ON THE ISSUES DISCUSSED HERE

truthislight:

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

Na wa o. Una don bring another theory again. The next we know claims will be made genetically linking human beings to aliens from Jupiter

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by RickTurnip: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Don't ever make the mistake of thinking of yourself as a Black Man.
A Black Man is a slave with no roots.

A Nigerian is a man of Nationality.
An Englishman can talk to an American, a Frenchman or a Nigerian as a equal but not to a black man.
If a man decides to be a Black Man then he is tell the American, the French and the English to ACT like they are White.
When they act White it gives the Black Man his identity, it defines him as a slave.

I am a product of my country and my culture. I am an Englishman. I don't care that I'm white, it's not important to me unless you make important.
I can communicate better with a Nigerian from Nigeria than I can with a black man from England because the Nigerian has a nationality and a clear idea of who he is that is defined by himself and not by other people.

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2013
MostHigh: THE REASON FOR THE HATRED OF THE BLACK MAN IS SIMPLE, WE ARE THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

truthislight:

^^^
@Obediah777

na wao!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!!

STRONG POINTS MADE BY YOU CHIEF ALBEIT CARNAL POINTS. HOWEVER WE BATTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US IS SPIRITUAL NOT PHYSICAL. ITS DEEPER THAN BLACK AND WHITE.

OH PEOPLE SAY WE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE ? LOL. KUDOS TO YOU TOO BRAH
Re: Why Is The Black Man The Most Undesired Man In This Satan Controlled World ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Na wa o. Una don bring another theory again. The next we know claims will be made genetically linking human beings to aliens from Jupiter
grin grin grin ITS JUPITER NOW ABI ? IT WAS ALWAYS MARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life / Debate Topics In A Christian Teenagers Gathering / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.